who won?
youtube.com/watch?v=SIAyudtNicY

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=SIAyudtNicY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>unarchived The Young Turks
Change domain to hooktube to prevent views

hooktube.com/watch?v=SIAyudtNicY

but this way you can see all the top comments on turks own channel saying that ben destroyed cenk

The Jew slaughtered that fat turkroach

Can someone post the picture where Cenk is standing next to Shapiro?

Are you a bot?

>Can someone post the picture where Cenk is standing next to Shapiro?

There's another one where Cenk is standing behind Shapiro after the debate that makes Cenk look like a literal midget

this one?

does anyone know if cenk talked about the debate on his show? does he think he won?

Yup, thank you!

Jew boi did really bad. Good for him his opponent is retarded thou. I would say The Nose won by a small fraction.

We won op

yes and no
Nordbro gets alerts whenever links are posted

everybody lost in this overhyped cancer debate. fat sloppy turk vs guilt-tripping jew. muh google vs my wife's head.

Is he even 5 feet tall?

For those of you who don't have time to watch;

Ben fucking blew him out of the water. Watch it for yourself if you can because he has some fantastic arguments towards typical liberal viewpoints.

Shapiro is normally a good debater. I am genuinely surprised that he lost, and against Cenk of all people. His arguments were almost all false equivalents (oh so 100% tax is good?), or a refusal to address the point (Iraq war).

Ugh they're both so gross

they are both good debaters

Jesus Christ what's with the cheering and yelling? Is this a football game? Why can't people just shut the fuck up

fpbp

Whoever made money off of it.

Topkek Jew

Are we getting swamped by teen girls larping as kekistanis?

What's next? Hand measuring? Shoe size?

this desu senpai

Hey Christcuck, why do you worship a Jew who died on a cross, and a book that tells you to turn the other cheek when you are attacked?

> who won
youtube

Because the jews killed him and brag about it until this day. Yet we are worshipping a Jew while you worship a totem pole.

Doing God's work, user

I worship a totem pole? No I don't. You didn't answer the second part.

> why worship a book that tells you to turn the other cheek when you are attacked?

hands down cenk won
he was always calm and able to refute bens arguments while ben avoided the irak, resorted to strawman and called cenk a prostitute which was very rude and uncalled for
anyone shilling for ben is obviously blinded with bias

>says the Croat shareblue proxy

Sup Forums

Shut the fuck up short-fag

The jew. Jews always win.

Shapiro needs to come up with a better argument against Socialized medicine than "You're forcing my wife at gunpoint to be your doctor"

>being a newfag and not recognizing the meme

Its irrelevant who won. What matters is neither of them learned.

>always calm
>snapped and insulted the audience multiple times for not agreeing with him
>says the audience is too stupid to understand his arguments

ok.

My favorite part was when Cenk rebutted the 1.4 trillion spent on post-9/11 military conflicts by saying something like "wow, imagine that money going to the people." You mean like its original rightful owners, you fat liberal cunt?

Hang all liberals

Yay! Pop-fem hooray!

Long live the Feminist Toolbox™.

The Jews, like usual

>civil jew cuck vs genocide denying anti-white roach
Cancer.

>talks like one would talk to a child
>GOOGLE IT
>USA USA USA
>THESE ARE FACTSSSSS

I never watched it. From what I gather from their personalities is that Ben would be shilling for big banks while cenk would be shilling for communist gibs. Am I in the ballpark?

100%

Not really.

Cenk keeps making generalized claims like "banks are bad" and "glass-stegal caused the housing crisis" and Ben, in turn, explains them all rationally and Cenk blames corporations again.

(((Them)))

Agreed. The obvious rebuttal is she chose to be a doctor, and she can choose to stop being a doctor if she finds her earnings to be unsatisfactory.

Just like everyone, you have to decide if the cost of doing business is worth the rewards. If it's not, find a different job.

this looks more like enterteinment, they should have a jury and fact checker

A debate is not for facts nor did they debate anything that needs to be fact-checked.

It was philosophical arguments with rhetorical situations.

And then Ben Shapiro burned the ever-living fuck out of him.

with this format all you get is fans throwing shit at one another. there's really no consensus on who won r at least by perception. it sucks

No, he's 4'10"

Actually this what is the rabid Cenk fans are saying in the comments. Ben used logical fallacies (but can't name them or define them correctly) and that the audience was completely on his side therefore it creates the illusion of him winning.

These cucks live in a fantasy world.

It's America, we turn everything into a competition including intellectual pursuits. After Trump's election my brother-in-law posted "SCOREBOARD!!!" on his Facebook account. I'm convinced American society is becoming increasingly hopeless.

Shut up manlet

i don't give a fuck, i can't listen to either one for more than 20 seconds.

The Croat is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, cuckold, shill, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Proxy and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

That was actually a very solid point, jihadi Jimmy.

Cenk is a walking chode... Fatter than he is tall. If you don't believe me you can Google it.

I wonder how tall is for real? Over under 5'? I'll take under

Take that to logical extreme and have a fuckton of doctors and students change careers.
Do you not see the incoming consequenses of that?

not the prostitute
thats for sure

Definitely under

>expect shitstorm or trainwreck
>it was meh

How was Ann vs Anna?

Ben took it hands down when Cenk said he wanted big money in politics and Ben responded that not only did TYT make contributions to Bernie but also personally did campaigning for him on TYT, Ben then said something like "so nobody should be allowed to contribute to politics except for the Young Turks"

Ben was not on his A game but it was clear he was the man on top for the whole of the debate.

Big money OUT of politics* fuck me I'm stupid this morning

I heard it was weird because as shit as Ann was, ana was arguing in favor of conservative policies, Cenk at one point argued for Keynesian economics though so really it just shows that noone on the left has any fucking clue what they're talking about. I heard Tomi vs Chelsea was pretty good though.

Well, Cenk was booed at several points during the debate. Ben obviously won that one, as expected.
If anything, Ben was too tame. I know he could have crushed him even brutally, but somewhere along his career he has learned having some decency/mercy.

>who won?
Me, because I have not and will not watch that kike trash.

Anyone have highlights?

OF COUURRRRRSSSSSSEEEE Cenk won, GOOOOOOGLE it you can loooooooook it up!!
>Stupid roach got eviscerated by baby ben the turbo kike