OHHHH FUCK, NORTH KOREA GONNA GET FUCKED UP

washingtonexaminer.com/lindsey-graham-trump-is-prepared-to-strike-north-korea/article/2630268

"If there's going to be a war to stop him [Kim Jong Un], it will be over there. If thousands die, they're going to die over there, they're not going to die here and he's [Trump] told me that to my face."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pHd-iMgY-lc
strawpoll.me/13593307
militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2017/05/21/war-with-north-korea-an-inside-look-at-how-us-troops-would-respond-worldwide/
youtu.be/Cp6COxHpJsE
youtube.com/watch?v=4X5SHB_s23o
youtube.com/watch?v=vAI-0Bviwsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"I'm saying it's inevitable unless North Korea changes because you're making our president pick between regional stability and homeland security," he added. "He's having to make a choice that no president wants to make. They kicked the can down the road for 20 years, there's no place else to kick it." - Sen. Lindsey Graham

i wonder if Kim played Homefront. either way, its not gonna happen. (Homefront i mean, as Obongo was the only POTUS to fuck up and let Kim win, with Trump, i think it will be a repeat of WW2 Pacific Front, with Korea instead of Japan, except NK wont last as long as Japs did)

Yeah this will be a short war if no one else gets involed.

It'll only be a short war against the government of NK, there will probably be a long insurgent war unless we nuke.

>pol supports war now

HAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Modern day North Korea takes over the entirety of Asia and proceeds to invade the states

Thank fuck that stupid franchise died out.

yes im sure all those Happenings were non war or high magnitude catastrophic events

Pol doesn't support anything, least of all war. We're libetarians.

Good bring on the draft riots and further destabilizing of America so we can restart this bitch.

>We're libetarians
we havent been libertarians since 2013

Skyking skyking Do not answer

We support happenings which lead to war.
So we love chaos, right?

youtu.be/pHd-iMgY-lc

Homefront Kim looks nothing like Real Kim.

and also i think Kim would attack China too, because Chinks hate Kim too.

美 공군이 북폭할 그 순간 부터

국정원은 국내 간첩들 제거 실시할 듯

옛 통합진보당 당원, 전교조 등 조직 인물들

다 잡히겠고 엄중한 처벌을 받겠다

그들의 운명이다

Given that they are starting to work on missiles shot from submarines and are saying they are going to destroy America on almost a daily bases what choice is there. Left or right president, a bunch of unhinged nut cases stating they will to kill you, and are quickly moving towards be able to do so. At what point do you stop waiting and watching to see what happens.

All bark and no bite. US won't do shit.

Nothing is going to happen

pol supports chaos

Pretty much.
We waited to long and now war is all thats left

shouldn't you archiving shit?

North Korea should NOT be allowed to defend itself or be in charge of itself. Only the US can shoot missiles. What if maybe someday North Korea uses them against a target?!

America and South Korea have been preparing for this as long as North Korea has. And America doesn't settle for a Communist Unified Country. And sure as hell not after our Failure in Vietnam.

>if thousands are going to die
Kek. More like tens of millions. Im sure South Korea and Japan are happy to hear about Trumps stance on this.

>short war
This will be 100 bigger than Iraq or Afghanistan, and those wars took years. For a backward country NK has a very powerful military, one of the largest standing armies in the world, and a brainwashed populace who won't surrender.

Dear Kim-
Was it your people breaching pier security in Virginia last week?

Need2kno

Good then we can get asians killing each other also.
Already got the shitskins doing it.

Swick

Yeah and to add to that they have been developing a MASSIVE underground series of tunnels and networks that will allow them to stay out of the open while firing or moving. They literally have been planning this war for 70 years

Fucking batman with prep
This is gonna be hard

Let's be honest. Isn't NK a sitting duck to the constant barrage of air strikes from the many aircraft carriers the US has?

strawpoll.me/13593307
strawpoll.me/13593307
strawpoll.me/13593307
strawpoll.me/13593307
strawpoll.me/13593307

Uh, maybe work out a deal. The deal NK offered was more than fair.

But America insists on encircling Russia, China, and the rest of the world with its army bases, nukes, and nuclear shields.

an incredibly arduous and deadly war with nk pulling all the sneaky guerrilla shit they can muster. they'll probably nuke themselves before surrendering their land to the americans

They have outdated but numerous AAA that would chew up Hornets. Bones and Spirits are probably capable of avoiding the AA systems but with so few, it would take forever to complete objectives.

can a carrier strike group float on boiling water?

No American boots, only American nukes

IIRC they were going to make it China but at the last minute changed everything to Norks to avoid stepping on the toes of potential customers.

>Implying americunts have the balls to attack
kek. Burgers only good at bullying third-world middle eastern countries.

See

Cleaning up the mess that's left behind will also make dealing with the aftermath of Iraq look trivial.

We just want pics of real concentration camps, the footage coming out of country if we invaded would be unreal

Actually yes. They would need to lower displacement to account for the buoyancy concerns but they could float in it.

YESSSSSSS

I want to see something get nuked in HD.

I don't want a global nuclear war (too many Euros and SEAsians killed with hardly any niggers), but a limited one would be dandy.

>thousands
>nuklear war
Try again, Drumpfy.

Fucks sake, you really think North Korea has a chance? They're the equivalent of the South Vietnamese Army, but with a bunch of shit America already experienced in Vietnam. They'll be as much of a Joke as the Chinese Army.

>pol supports war now
Always have. Just not against /ourfirends/.

Didnt vietnam have tunnels left over from fighting the french that the US had trouble with? Imagine the network the gooks have created in NK after seeing how effective tunnels are in guerilla warfare.

militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2017/05/21/war-with-north-korea-an-inside-look-at-how-us-troops-would-respond-worldwide/

I support war as long as it's against communism. Get out of the middle east and nuke North-Korea already.

Well, hundreds of thousands is still thousands.

Norks could probably get 1 or 2 sub-50 kiloton devices somewhere, but a million killed by such isn't realistic.

How many milliseconds would that take?

Iraq had one of the largest standing armies with similar equipment. The occupation was so long because of religious zealots, we will take down their army quickly and assimilate them into south Korean culture, it will be much easier.

newfag
youtu.be/Cp6COxHpJsE

We just want happenings. No matter what they are.

>we

No one here has ever unanimously agreed on one single issue, faggot.

I supported a preemptive nuclear surprise strike on Norks since January. I am disappointed in Trump pussyfooting around.

You don't know what you're talking about. North Korea is a modern day Sparta. They have the 4th largest standing army and the largest reserves forces in the world, nearly every adult male is a trained disciplined fighting machine. They have massive artillery, armaments, tunnels, bunkers. The entire country is one huge military base. We could beat them, but it wouldn't be easy. It would make Iraq, Afghanistan, and Vietnam look like a cake walk.

>short war

All we have to do is feed them. Are you aware of North Korea's ongoing food situation? The Iraqi army feel within 1 day. Literally 1 day.

Something like 30% of the country is perpetually starved to feed the army. Any disruption in that already fucked situation and we'll be fighting ghouls. Do you honestly think for a second that won't be immediately exploited?

We support Blood for the Blood God and Skulls for the Skull Throne.

Somebody should send this video to Kim Jong Un
youtube.com/watch?v=4X5SHB_s23o

>Air drop a million Quarter Pounder with Cheese Value Meals with ice cold Coca Cola onto Pyongyang

>Accept entire population of North Korea as defectors that afternoon

>brainwashed populace who won't surrender.

...versus your brainwashed populace that will.

>nearly every adult male is a trained disciplined fighting machine.
Chances are that they are about as well trained as the Russians in both world wars

I know they suck balls but vice did an episode from inside best korea. the people there are brainwashed on a religious level

>US Air drops a million Quarter Pounder with Cheese Value Meals with ice cold Coca Cola onto Pyongyang with Chinese flags.

>China has to accept entire population of North Korea as defectors that afternoon

I think that just might be crazy enough to work.

So they are Israelis then?

Except Master Dong isn't unhinged in the least. In fact he's an even better statesman than his father. You have to understand the position NK is in. By design it cannot look competent or intelligent to the outside world. That would defeat the purpose of their existence, which is to be a great nation that stands up for its beliefs and ideals. Ans that only works when you have the people on board. You couldn't name a single western state whose people would line up in the streets ready to forbtheir leader(s). NK's, regardless of the reason and choice, most likely would. And that's only because of the constant threats Kim makes against US, looking like a fearless God who can keep taunting a much larger country and getting away with it. NK can be fixed from the inside in due time. Eventually they'll have a leader who succumbs to sympathy and cooperates with the South. But if retard Trump starts something, who knows what will happen. Letting yourself get triggered by some gook is pathetically weak.

>being a passive aggressive cuck

>and a brainwashed populace who won't surrender.
we blow up civies all the time, this is nothing new to us. however, now there would be no threat of war crimes, but that wouldn't affect us anyway

>Except Master Dong isn't unhinged in the least.

Pokes the worlds most aggressive super power over and over. Not sure if AUS is like the USA, but do you remember that kid that always ran his mouth in school to bigger kids because he had a complex. What happened to that little shit?

>we

nuke china and cut off foreign aid to Norks. Starve em out

>thousands die

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=vAI-0Bviwsg

Yes but they are also suffering, so if they are given help by South Koreans who are not truly foreign invaders then they will probably turn.

Forgot pic

'Graham said the only way North Korea stops pushing forward with its intercontinental ballistic missile program is if they believe there is a "credible threat of military force on the table."'

They don't actually want to use military force, they want NK to think they'll use military force. Trump's a 70-year-old draft-dodging pussy. He won't do shit unless it involves bombing Syrian civilians.

>we're libertarians
Were libertarians

The crying made me cringe so hard

Lurk moar newfag.
Sup Forums likes chaos.
THAT'S IT

Sparta wasn't hooked on meth and opium. They are "trained" like nigger dogs, they are not warriors at all.

A volley of 10-15 nukes on their front lines and infrastructure would shatter the populace and splinter the army.

The only reason they still exist is because they are holding a "free" society hostage with South Korea.

Japs and The south will do most of our fighting the war will be one in the air anyways.

I'm a nihilist so I don't believe in anything

haha you lose again

>Syrian civilians
Syria no longer eissts you fool. the UN claimed it as their own nation, stealing all of its people through welfare. It was a complete takeover only missing a popular news angle of "liberation" because Assad is backed by Russia. Syria will never exist again, it is just an empty husk to be divied up amongst the allied nations. This is why they are all "taking" in refugees. This is a 50 plus year move.

The damage has already been done and Trump cannot reverse it. At least be aware of wat is going on in the world.

Afghanistan and Iraq were attempts at occupation to extort natural resources from puppet governments. If NK and USA go at it, Trump almost certainly won't order an long-term occupation. After all, what resources does NK have? The only reason anyone cares about them is because they're beginning to become a threat due to nukes. Once America has disabled the nukes and butchered the army from the air, NK can be left alone again, Dear Leader or no Dear Leader.

SK has a fund to integrate NK. There is no need for US to shell out $s

it's severely depressing how eagerly the vast majority of people eat up the Jewish propaganda about North Korea without thought

Literally the only reason NK is a problem is because they're beginning to acquire nuclear technology. Who cares about what happens once that threat is eliminated?

Unlike Afghanistan, Iraq, or the almost Syria, this war would actually be justified.

Its not so much america, we have to be worried about so much as how badly south korea and possibly japan could get hit.

japan is less likely but they have less warning time to react to NK missiles.

south korea is in range of a ridiculous amount of heavy artillery that NK has been stockpiling for years.

it'd be a fucking mess for american allies which would make america look weak.

If you saw an autistic child whirling around with a crowbar, wouldn't you take the crowbar off them?

A nuclear strike on NK vastly increases the chances of wider conflict. The west is in a funk and needs a shakeup. a billion could die of famine in this conflict. Its needed.

They can't even feed themselves without massive aid. It will be short.

That's a damn big if. China has an agreement to defend NK, especially in case of preemptive strike against NK. Russia also has a vested interest in keeping NK around as a buffer state.

As long as only the Chinese and North Koreans suffer because of it. Japan is great and even Hitler recognized their sense of honour and respect.

this is completely delusional. there will not be any kind of open "conflict" by any group of countries against USA at any point within this century. the US military is simply far too powerful. we will have to wait until USA collapses under the weight of spics and niggers, which probably won't happen in our lifetimes.

>be south korea
>build seoul basically in range of conventional artillery from fucking world war 2

if they get fucked up it's their own fault

i'm sorry south korean bros but please realize we are sacrificing seoul. thousands of our brothers already died fighting for your land, you never went and finished the job yourself

if you care about your family, move them out of seoul, we will sacrifice the city.

>level every military target that can be detected with American technology.
>free every political prisoner
>go home
That would probably take about a week and would cripple NK for years to come.

We should strike first I agree