I had been an adjunct professor at Rutgers in the Women’s and Gender Studies department since Fall 2013...

>I had been an adjunct professor at Rutgers in the Women’s and Gender Studies department since Fall 2013. On November 15, 2016, two NYPD officers showed up at my Brooklyn apartment around 9 p.m. They entered without permission and after numerous refusals on my part and threats of force on theirs, transported me by ambulance to Bellevue Hospital for what they said was a mandatory psychiatric evaluation required by Rutgers University.

>An anonymous complaint from a parent claimed I forced students to destroy an American flag, threatened every white student in class by saying I would shoot them all given the chance, then returned home and tweeted proof of my dangerous behavior. (I guess it should also be noted at some point that I, myself, am white.)

theestablishment.co/trumps-weaponized-base-is-going-after-academics-i-know-because-i-was-targeted-cf79d0f7fcb7

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/h2EJC
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/31/kevin-allred-womens-studies-professor-wants-donald/
archive.fo/x9cHf
youtube.com/watch?v=dTjvG4WJD_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for the poor victim who just wanted to shoot white devils in peace

also archive
archive.fo/h2EJC

Your flag looks like a mint.

Any recent news on bike lock guy?

Kek.

>threaten to murder students
>act surprised when students and university call the cops

Do you sleep or eat?

Archiving is serious business, user.
I appreciate our Norwegian archiving bro.

>archive.fo/h2EJC
>In a peculiar twist of logic, members of the alt-right have positioned themselves as victims of discrimination, and as such, have demanded that universities take action to “protect” them.
How does someone like this say this with zero irony?

“Trump is a f—ing joke. This is all a sham,” Kevin Allred, who used to teach at Rutgers University and now is an “adjunct instructor” at Montclair State, said on social media.

“I wish someone would just shoot him outright,” he stated.

Allred, shortly later, deleted the inflammatory statement.

What the fuck is a Beyonce Professor?

Yes he does, he takes parts of the weekends off. The boards are a mess when he´s gone.

>He's not a bot
Are you empowered only by the belief of your follower, archive norbro, or only by caffeine and other mortal means?

If my only choice in the world is between the commies and the fascists I will choose the fascists every time. They have a much better philosophical grounding for their movement and don't destroy the souls of all men.

Enjoy your mental institution commie

Holy shit, Norbot is evolving...

>threatens to kill people
>surprised when the cops show up and the employer asks for a mental checkup
What is wrong with your universities, America?

>Gender and Women studies department
Never mind.

top kek this is great
who's next

Only coffee and hate

>be a man
>be a professor for "women and gender studies"

maximum cuck

Good, another one of these fucks off the streets.

Norbot is an intelligence gathering operation. Archive link posts are how they tag the thread as logged in their system

He does it for free.

the point of the second amendment is that the "random white people" will shoot back...

So Breibik got internet huh?

You're a good man

>le weaponized base of Trump
Someone should remind that worthless cuck Ben Sasse that a guy who tries to force the weaponized Trump meme IRL narrowly avoided being stuffed into a hole on a psyche ward and shot full of thorazine until his senses returned.

marvelous

I think that's what (((they))) call ebonics now.

We should actually start doing this all the time
Get these fucktards out of our schools

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/31/kevin-allred-womens-studies-professor-wants-donald/
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE MEMES, STAY OUTTA THE KITCHEN

Where would Sup Forums be without you my friend

Hilarious. Well done anons.

God this guy is actually a fucking cuckold. He talks about how terribly he's been treated, and then goes "but I know women and people of color have it worse, muh privilege."

>kevin
what a faggot, the only thing he would do is shoot himself

academic here.
this dude is a fucking idiot.

Why do these dickheads always use the excuse of "I was jusy trying to start a conversation" after every shitstorm they cause? Do they think we're stupid?
>I wasn't ACTUALLY advocating white genocide, I was just trying tostimulate discussion! ;)

Fucking white people I tell ya what

i love the word adjunct.

it sounds official and gives the impression that it means something important...better than a regular professor!

but it means part-time, shit-tier.

>White women

Show some respect, faggot

archive.fo/x9cHf
This is probably the most pathetic pozd site I've even seen good God
>Nikki Gloudeman, Cofounder & Editorial Director, focused on how comments sections legitimize abusive language:
“The Internet, that greatest of democratizers, has in many ways served as a powerful force for positive change; in the best of circumstances, marginalized voices that might otherwise be denied a platform are provided the critical space to be heard. But by its very nature, this democratization also provides space for those who have always been heard, and who least deserve to be: namely, privileged, hateful assholes. Worse yet, the Internet presents the illusion that these bigoted voices carry as much weight, and deserve as much space, as the marginalized voices.

Bibliotheca anonomia?

He does the Lord's work you fucking Niger.

>academic
you ain't

At least half of those are Jews.

Truth be told, this is the reason all these leftist (((media outlets))) deleted their comments sections at the same time. They don't want anyone to be given the right to disagree.

>adjunct instructor
lol this retard got himself into six figures of student loan debt to make below minimum wage

That post alone will keep him from being allowed to own a gun legay.

>bigoted voices carry as much weight, and deserve as much space, as the marginalized voices.

One man, one vote, faggot.

*legally

>student that spends ~$30k/yr at a school requests that the university protects them from a threatening professor
>This is a bad thing since the students reporting that person are FUCKING WHITE MALES
>REEEEEE
I hate liberals, so fucking much

The thing that frustrates me is that there are far too many people that haven't learned to not take anything on the internet (or life) too seriously.

>You hurt my fee fees

And?
You'll get over it.

That would be a violation of natural law rights, so no.

Transport by police to a hospital is illegal, that's why they used a paramedic but he could have refused medical care. Quote law more often.

>Kevin later claimed that this post was a joke

we need more of this kind of thing
youtube.com/watch?v=dTjvG4WJD_A
Also thank you Andy Aglin OP

He could, but his employers were mandating a mental health examination. He could have refused (I think, I dunno how it works in America) but he probably would have lost his job. He should lose it anyway, though.

> I was merely pretending

It pisses me off so much when these jackasses try to hide behind irony or worse, freedom of speech when they get called out.

>i myself am white
WHY HELLO MY FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE

48-hour psych holds are a thing- at the request of someone with a bona fide relationship (such as an employer), a judge may order police to lock someone away for up to 48 hours for evaluation. (Guess who does the eval, someone acreddited by the "APA").

Another tool in their arsenal. Of course a perfectly sane man would threaten to shoot white people- do you think he would have been let out if he said the same about any other demographic?

Is he arrested? Killing people doesn't have to do anything with the 2nd amendment.

as bad as your life sucks, at least you weren't born the son of gloria allred.

>FUCKING LIBERALS AND THEIR HAVE SPEECH KIKERY
>"kys trump"
>PLEASE COLLEGE I NEED HELP SAFE SPACES FOR THE YOUNG RIGHT!

You really do us all a favor, user.

Lol we did it again.

>I cant breathe

>getting mad because the right is using Alinsky tactics now

ease up, paco. it was always an inevitability.

What if he WAS bot but became sentient through meme magic?

>135765604
> threatens to kill students
> students who are paying massive amounts of money for this class
> students who are making money for his employers
> people don't want his employer to keep employing him

The false equivalence is off the fucking charts.

>libcuck doesn't understand what the 2nd amendment means
i'd like for you, the reader, to stop and take a moment to color the imagery of the scene of my surprise when i perchance to stumble upon this rare motherlode of high-grade knowledgonium

He's gone quite a bit of the time during /REALniggahours/, I've noticed.
Which is a shame because a lot of shit ends up going unarchived.

tay? that you?

(((Allred)))
>I myself am white

I applaud your dedication

this is kino af in order for me to be desu with you kyodaipai
i'm literally lubing myself up to your tears kevin, you retarded fucking mongrel

Also I just noticed the blue check cuck badge, which means I have to play this card since no one else is. Lazy bunch of degenerates.

Wew lad, he sure is angry.
This made me think : what di liberals see in the constitution ?

a self loathing white. must be nice to have the luxury to hate yourself so much. when you start shooting white people, do the world a favor and start with yourself.

A professor did this to us at college.

>He was la raza said that every white in California needed to be killed or driven out and that the southwest belonged to them. Multiple times.
>He also gave every white person in the class a "C or lower so they would know what discrimination is like".
>I had a religious studies professor who made us read one of two books. The book I chose was about muslims slaughtering whites people who had destroyed their ideal middle eastern life with industry, by bombing, slaughtering and dismembering the workers at the oil plants while carried on the wings of angels.

They are not victims.

It is never truly over until anhero. That has yet to happen.

kek trump derangement syndrome in full effect

I love retards like this guy.

Also, (((Allred))) LOL.

Literally everyone in (((((((((((((((((((((education))))))))))))))))))))))) needs to be hung from the tallest tree with 0 exception they're all pedophile degenerate commie antiwhite antiamerican kikes. The day of the rope is coming for you fucking cocksuckers.

Yeah any kind of archiving to deny clickbaiters their clicks is part of an ancient aliens Nazi cult conspiracy.

That tinfoil hat might be on too tight my SJW friend.

I was teaching during the election last year and you can't believe what it was like the day after the election. most of the staff was hysterical. being a trump supporter, I had to seriously hide my power levels.

education at all levels is filled with SWJ scum. they have a lock on it on all levels. the courses to become certified are filled with SJW propaganda and if you don't play along you may be black balled by the program. just being a white guy with an opinion is a crime

it's seriously fucked up