archive.is/jU1tt
youtube.com/watch?v=c6Mx2mxpaCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he was with us again today
SEARCH ID:
LBzQlQNH
zsRwzZQT

YOU DO THE RESEACH PART: MEME WAR
"Benjamin de Rothschild, only son of the late Edmond de Rothschild, was a classic case of great expectations gone astray. Despite being groomed for greatness from a young age, as a teenager he skipped university and instead headed for Los Angeles with dreams of being a film producer. In LA he started taking drugs, and ended up on heroin. Meanwhile, he failed to make it into Hollywood's charmed circle and bombed as a film-maker.
"Being a Rothschild isn't enough. You have to prove yourself. The dynastic pressures are virtually inescapable," commented a friend at the time. However, when his father died, leaving him heir to a fortune of pounds 1.5bn, he was forced to clean up his act. "He is a Rothschild, he either had to win or walk away," said the friend."
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html
FYI here is more - 4 daughters of his:
Olivia de Rothschild , born 2 August 2002 in Geneva, IG: olivia_de_roths
Eve de Rothschild , born 5 January 2001 in Geneva, IG: eve.der , fb: /eve.derotschild
Alice de Rothschild , born 2 March 1999 in Geneva, fb: /alice.der IG:alice.der IG2: alicevsrosie
Noémie de Rothschild , born 12 October 1995 in Paris, IG: rotschillipepper, fb: NoemiedeR, linkedIN: linkedin.com/in/noémie-de-r-7a771a76?trk=pub-pbmap
Felix Giguere
IG: felixgiguere - the only son of Benjamin de Rothschild living under fake name,
linkedIN: ca.linkedin.com/in/felix-giguere-20675084
Adopted son:
IG: shecallsmeaur
>olivia_de_roths, da daghter of the richest rothschild who is an ex heroine addict
>pic related

for all we know we got a lot of stuff to study from him, just see the other thread.

also some people show you love.
thanks for the redpills.

we need a larping board ASAP

>independent co uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html
archive.is/jU1tt

if you want to ask him sth, feel free.

high chance you will get your question answered right in this thread.

swissbro, is that you?

Why would the red shields take interest in the chan boards?

for starters they are going off the deep end and don't even know it and are just flagrant about their crimes.

I mean damn they don't even treat their employees well............

That dude got few trillions to hit on the desk if you try be hot shit with your hard earned money.
I have never had privilege myself to live in a financial freedom (limit nowadays is around 150mil euros) but if I was him... Man I would do shit what you could not ever even come to imagine.

Reminder that the only person that had Rothschild tier perspectives was the guy from the first thread pic related, the most recent guy talking about quantum is a flat earther disinfo agent

how could they not see this happening with how shitty they are towards their own fuckin help.

the kids instagrams makes them look like spoiled brats who have drank their own kool aide. This is clearly not the ruling side of the family

youtube.com/watch?v=c6Mx2mxpaCY

The Instagrams makes them look like spoiled brats who have drank their own kool aide. This is clearly not the ruling side of the family OP no offense.

>falling for some faggot larper because your lives are so neaningless

Jesus christ, how pathetic.

I'd buy myself a house with huge lands so I could farm, hunt and shit. I'd build my own gym, a fuckhuge library and a cinema room, living the life of the ancient greeks

so - he's a pretty nice guy, then?

or is it the case that there's not enough room on the "i've been good too" boat, and they're all fucking us by not helping us see the path?

larping is great kill dem fukkin goblin troll shariablue terorrists for FREEDOM

A true Christian. Beautiful.

Why do you always post the pic of that kid? Pretty perverted bro.

this ones a great larp

Fellow based bong is right the guy from the most recent threads is packaging the pantheistic concept that God is all as "quantum" and then turning into a flat earther disinfo agent. This is not the same person who was in the original thread. a week or 2 ago

Wait a minute I actually was in that thread.
Does that rochildAnon got any actual movies or short films done and produced by himself?
Also if I would have his resources I would be not so nice. Fuck any Robin hood shit. You would be forced to cry from happiness if ever meeting me like Kim but way cooler.

This is a very valid question isn't she like 14, you should be banned for keeping doing this.

This should be an /EWO/