Would compulsory military conscription solve a lot of Europe and America's problem with the youth and their lack of...

Would compulsory military conscription solve a lot of Europe and America's problem with the youth and their lack of nationalism and cuckoldry?

It seems to work in Israel, there's a strong sense of nationalism even among the more liberal and left-leaning people there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RCgIbh28Vas
youtu.be/AKFGsanHNcI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_certification_agency.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

No.
Brazil has compulsory military conscription and it does jack shit to the general sense of civil duty, patriotism and moral integrity.
Also, if you think the state should own you for 1 year, you are a cuck.

That's not why Jews have a strong spence of identity, no. The solution is to remove the Jew from all white countries.

Cuck wants to die for politicans interests, nice.

No. All conscription was until it was abolished was a place to dick around for a year. Discipline wasn't enforced because no one gave a shit.

It works for Israel because there is an actual military threat right next to them.

This

Definitely couldnt hurt in the us.

Slava ukraina

I was directing this question at white(r) countries. No offense.

N shit

Nationalism is evil.

Also: #NOTYOURSLAVE

Works for Russia, Poland, etc. used to work for the U.K, worked for Germany... don't see why it wouldn't work, desu OP. I think military service of 4 years should be mandatory upon age.

Libertarianism is the future of the white race, we don't want more fanatical servitors of the state, who learn to drink, smoke and do drugs all day everyday on the taxpayer's dime. We have enough left wing parasites as it is.
Remember that all leftist politicians and boomers went through military service, see where it leads.

Do you wanna die for politicans, cuck?

>Works for Russia
OMG, another murican kid who never was in Russia. There are literally tons of immigrants from middle Asia and Dagestan/Chechnya

>I think military service of 4 years should be mandatory

lmfao

4 years? you're delusional and retarded. you want to pay everyone in the country for 4 years to do what exactly? conscripts are literally unskilled laborers who happen to (possibly) know how to fire a gun. you're going to feed, clothe, and warehouse these people for 4 fucking years?

He is cuck. He want to get raped by state for 4 years. Typical commie.

Not every country is at war or involved in war-ridden countries. Not every unit is combat either. I'm talking in the general sense here. Discipline, maturity, responsibility, nationalism.

You think our government has our best interest at heart? You think handing over every able body to them is a good idea, think with your head not your heart retard

Now that I'm too old to be drafted, I support this 100%. Especially for fat and gender queer children.

It doesnt work. Conscript myself. Planning to get low and stop paying taxes after i get my freedom back.

Not and argument

>Not and argument
Exactly. Thanks for participating though. I'm sure there's other threads out there better suited for you. See you around, buddy.

>I wanna be a cuck. I wanna serve state and get punched for free.
This or you're talking about private military?

Also just for redpilling you about commie thieves in governments in Eastern Europe and Russia:
There are English subtitles so you can watch this nice videos
youtu.be/RCgIbh28Vas
youtu.be/AKFGsanHNcI

No. Look at Germanistan. So many foreign exchange students/work visas for a reason.

You are fooling no one Goldberg.

i will kill you if you try to drag me out there

you fucking faggot

What military?

What military?

No. I don't want to die fighting Ivan Ivanov in order to pay off Mr. Nosenlstein's debts and inferiority complex

This. Russia is a corrupt impoverished toilet. Everything white western Republicans think about Russia is wrong.

Well, Norway does have conscription and I guess Norway is fairly nationalistic compared to other European nations.

But overall, it our patriotism is absolutely nowhere near the US, or shithole countries like Saudi-Arabia and Thailand.

t. Ukraine and Moldova

>(((compulsory military conscription)))
Nice flag, you fucking kike.

Based ukrainian

No, it isn't working here at all, it's more trouble than it's worth.
Most soldiers in the Israeli army do make-work jobs. Less than half the population actually serves, draft dodging is an art, people do their best to shirk their work... It's a shit show.
A better model would be a professional army with mandatory militia training for about 6 months for the entire population

>mandatory militia training for about 6 months for the entire population

This is basically what we had here until the national guard was federalized in 1903, much better model.

Is there a noticeable different between the draft dodgers and the ones that enlist? I'm not talking about just combat and I'm not necessarily talking about the length in period of serving. I'm talking about how it gets the youth ready for the world. Responsibilities, discipline, maturity and some form of nationalism.

We know the real Russia.

It has no effect on nationalism unless you live in ethnostate.
Military is good for some, like any other adversity it shapes mans character and will, or like any other male hierarchy it breaks weak faggot even more.
So if you start with a generation of weaklings and send them into bootcamp i doubt you will get any result.
Men are created since early childhood, not in one or two years in the military. It can make a diamond out of hard carbon, but it cant make it out of crumbling piece of shit.

>cant make it out of crumbling piece of shit.

Not necessarily, my cousin was in a gang and got nabbed for some drug charge. At the time the military was taking criminals so they gave him a choice, the marines or prison. Came back a much better man.

If they marry right out of boot it'll definitely fix any lack of cuckoldry yeah

>was in a gang
I don't see it as being week. OP question was about leftists cucks.

Yes it would because it forms a strong sense of brotherhood and togetherness as the tough it together. Also builds character, discipline and whatnot. The benefits of compulsory military service is vast and the thought that it has been lost is a wonder considering this.

Finland has compulsory conscription for males. Seems to work quite ok.

My father told me about his conscription: cleaning stuff and drinking beer. A total waste of time. In the total 18 months of conscription there were only three or four serious training days where they would shoot stuff.

No offense but your country is a degenerate shithole so any perceived gains are lost due to the state of your nation

It only works because your population isn't outrageously fucking huge like ours is
Forced conscription would just create a large standing army that has no place in this world that they wouldn't be able to pay for or give benefits to

If a new state could be formed for whites and all citizens were armed with automatic rifles, and it was governed by monarch instead of a plutocratic oligarchy, then yes. Otherwise, you're just dying for politicians' interests.

It has the opposite effect for many people and makes them resent the army and the state
You learn how to dodge responsibility and do the bare minimum to keep you superiors from noticing. It can be what you describe for some, but as I don't have hard numbers to back it up I wouldn't even guess how many belong in each category. I met some folks who really grew up and leaned in the army, met some who got completely fucked.

Most of the late-aged men (like my grandfathers) in Portugal were drafted to fight in the colonial wars and I have to tell you nothing redpills you more than being ambushed by a bunch of commie niggers in the middle of the jungle.

Unfortunately after the new republic took away obligatory conscription degeneracy started. Luckily the newer generations are hearing their grandparents stories and there's still a big support for Salazar.

Yes, I think obligatory conscription would solve some of Europe's degeneracy.

Didn't remember to write: I'm portuguese, but I'm spending my vacation in Spain, that's why the Spanish flag appears on my reply.

No, waste of money.

You'll regret it when ww3 comes and your part of the many people that are pushed through a 3 month boot camp and tossed into the front lines with basically bare minimum training.
I don't see how the military would let them get away with dodging things. Maybe if they weren't so laxed they'd avoid getting those people that got 'completely fucked'.
Can you explain what you mean by how they got fucked? It couldn't be any worse then turning into a meet who is unsure about his future
I think the degeneracy is more rooted in the times we live in now. I mean with all the hand outs and extreme freedom and falling social stigmas. The effects of conscription would be minimal at best.
People can learn trades whilst serving preparing them for the future. People are already wasting time and money on degrees and such when there aren't even enough job spaces for those qualifications leading them to McDonald's

No, because it means fighting for Jews like you.

How about just subsidize people to go into them, once they get out of highschool. Like we already do here in Britain.

Mainly due to incompetence or indifference of the system or cruelty and abuse of people in it.
Doctors who don't give a damn can let situations get really bad. One soldier at the base I serves at had to get eye surgery because the doc said it was nothing.
Girl I knew was prescribed addictive medications without the doctor checking if she had issues with it. Sadly, her suicide attempt failed.
Commanders can really fuck you over, you can find yourself with bullies who really dislike being drafted and take it out on you.
Most of it isn't a healthy environment. Take all the bad things you know about army life and communism and enhance them in a draft

What do you mean? Conscription is subsidized
Also
>UK
>z
That's just examples of incompetence. And with they way things are now I'm surprised they wouldn't let the person getting bullied out or atleast discipline the bullies by disciplining the whole platoon/squad/whatever you call it for allow those negatively teamwork impacting actions go on.

I've been ready to die for years.

Good goy

>implying all military roles are combat roles

I feel as if when the time comes when automation of most jobs becomes a reality that conscription will be the only way to keep countries alive.

At least kill a few before you go. Or looked down up by your ancestors in disappointment

Dude you like describing my service 1 to 1.

>not actively seeking a way to die for the white race
It's like you want the Jews to win

Assume nobody cares about you in the military. Everyone is just counting the days until their discharge. If you're lucky you can land a good commander. But don't count on it.
Want to be drafted and placed in a unit full of hood rats? Good luck

What about a military society where children grow up with physical and arms training and strict regimens? I don't imagine there'd be many hood rats.

Sorry to hear that

>unit full of hoodrats.
This is really disappointing. How else do we straighten out people than.

You're going to go to jail if you post that in a couple of months.

Literally stop consuming.

You can go online and find tips and tricks on how to dodge the draft or lower certain numbers in your personal file to get an easy job with little to no work and you sleep at home every night. It's really a shame how much people treat their military service as a joke around here and I truly wished that would change.

Here's two stories I've heard from friends.

>Kid gets drafted for what I believe to be a non-combat job.
>Commander in basic training asks kid a question.
>Literally responds, "Where is it?"
>This goes on until she sends him to the discipline NCO.
>Kid only asks, "Where is it?"
>NCO sends him to a psychologist.
>Kid again only asks, "Where is it?" During the interview.
>Upon reception of his military service exemption notification he says, "Here it is!"

Second story:

>Guy gets his first call up to do exams and interviews and medical checkups to see his potential futures in the IDF.
>People are encouraged to bring books, food, snacks, water, letters of recommendation, etc...
>He vomits in a bag and brings the aforementioned bag with him to each station.
>Just plops it on the desk and acts as if he placed a water bottle there.
>They send him to a psychologist.
>He walks in to the psychologist's office, sticks his finger down his throat, and vomits everywhere.
>He just pukes and pukes, ruining the poor man's office.
>Received an exemption from military service.

A militarized society? Sign me up man, but it has to be part of the cultural ethos, not a top down piece of crap from the state.
You can even start it now with tribal organizations and private schools. I'd send my kids to something like that if it'll exist when I have them

And then the psych clapped?

A lack of nationalism and increased cuckholdry are symptoms of forced schooling, an absence of a strong father figure, and economic depression, you dunce.

WW3 will determine which nations are forced to rise from the ashes or blow away with the wind.

these are all owned by the Israeli government? or are you saying because a jew owns them they should be boycotted?

Yes, military service breeds loyalty to the nation. Look at what it the Levee en masse did for the French during the wars of the French Revolution. Look what it did for the Germans during the Wars of Liberation.

>1 year
That's your problem. Conscription should be 3 - 5 years. When not on duty as part of the Army/Navy/whatever then they should be held in reserve as part of the National Guard in garrisons built in actual population centers and not rural areas.

>blacks
>civil duty
>patriotism
>MORAL INTEGRITY

yeah no

With very few exceptions, most kids join the american military because they lack the opportunity to do anything meaningful with their lives and/or are too stupid to do anything else. In other words, while I respect the armed forces, most of the kids going into the military are cucks to begin with, so i'd say it's already doing its job.

So you want every single young male to waste a few years of their lives serving Israel?

(You) know just as well as I do how these stupid things work.

You mean western culture
Jews get money for giving kosher authentification to these products.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_certification_agency. If its got a U like this pic it means your being taxed by the Jews
True

Poetic, but I have no idea what's coming.
I would argue though that the war never stopped. It started with the French Revolution and has been going on until today.
We will see a societal collapse eventually. Hard men will naturally rise out of it. Only question is if they'll be men of the west

I heard the sad stories, not the ridiculous ones

I'd make an exception for the kids who go to military academies like Annapolis, but most to all of the kids I've known who enlisted either came from disadvantaged backgrounds (literally, no bullshit), or fucked up and didn't know what else to do.

Truly this.

Finland has conscription and I served as a platoon medic. Would be more than happy to kill most of the lazyass fucks in my company.

I would be like a negative Desmond Doss; searching our wounded just to murder them myself. And I would smile

we need to end the hebe tax. they can go to their own stores, in their own ghettos.

The world needs more guys like this. Our generation is lacking this.
Are you of the South African Jews from the SA threads about the upcoming race war?

this

4 years? fuck off. just because you're a boot licker. i bet you haven't enlisted.

Currently in the US the military only teaches kids undeserved pride and how to mooch off of welfare. I don't know how compulsory conscription would fix that.

And the US has a population of 320 million, I can't even imagine how we would support the costs.

No. Didn't even know we had those threads. What's it about? The Jews don't have to do shit down here for racebaiting Malema is doing it himself, free of charge.

>And the US has a population of 320 million, I can't even imagine how we would support the costs.

Why do Amerifats always seem to think that raw population size is relevant to these sorts of GDP to pop ratios? Too much burger on the brain?

>Currently in the US the military only teaches kids undeserved pride

So much this. It's funny how nu-Sup Forums sucks military cock even though they basically behave like Israel--hiding behind "muh holocaust" to avoid all criticism is synonymous with hiding behind "muh sacrifice" as far as i am concerned.

Still trying to build that EU army eh Kraut?

I wonder how long before Macron goes insane and invades Germanistan?