Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board.

There is an inner light I call Christ. It is healing and gives me a greater purpose. I am, however, not a Christian in the sense that I would go to church or promulgate a doctrine based on Jewish culture. The only way in which I would claim to be Christian would be if the Christian church were completely destroyed and rebuilt to laud whites over the mud as a true natural order. We are not equal, and no orthodox mind would assume that the races and cultures are equal.

Except it isn't.

Sup Forums is a Christian board. Majority of people here are Christian.

Considering all those Blacked threads, you are probably right.

Go fuck off Achmed, Germany will stay christian.

That's my biggest fear. People will vote for the Christian party as long as Germany stays Christian, leading to even more sandnigger in our country.
All abrahamic religions should just stay in their desert.

Enjoy your Jewish religion

You do realize that our Country isnt completely fucked up because of the remaining Christians?

Do some research and don't fall for jewish tricks, my brother. A strong common faith can unite our people against a common foe, look at poland or other christian countries.

Bavaria is also a nice example for that.

Christianity is about pardon, forgiveness.
And Sup Forums is mostly about the anonymous community, which does not forgive or forget.
I know I sound edgy and like I just found out about the internet, but it's real.
Most Sup Forumsacks will glagly attacks innocents if they are jewish or black, and won't forgive, ever.

Sup Forums's christianism is deus vult xd tier christianism.

>not politics

Daily reminder that christchan will never sit on your face (after being joined in holy matrimony).

The Lord be with you.

Not everyone is equal. Look at the parable of the Talents. Some are given more. Others less.

this is a CHRISTIAN board
so no swearing!

>Sup Forums's christianism is deus vult xd tier christianism.
Yes and no. Been lurking here a while now and I do see some threads about real Christian issues, real belief. Many threads are littered with NAZI LARPers, of course, or even real NAZIs, I'm sure. Which I find extraordinarily odd and removed from reality. When I see "White Ethno State" I really have to wonder: In what reality do these people actually live?

The Deus Vult stuff is a meme. This is reality:

"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."

christ-chan lewds plz

>daily reminder Sup Forums is a Jewish board
Shoo shoo schlomo

Fuck off, retard.
That isn't true.
>strong common faith can unite our people against a common foe,
And unite us WITH the enemy. What is the good of "a common faith" if you also have it in common with the foreign hordes?

fuck off

You should be worshiping Baal!

It's funny how East Germany, which is mostly atheistic, has less refugees than the Christian west. It's almost like the refugees go to the rich parts of Europe and ignore the poor parts.
Also Bavaria isn't as based as people make it out. The CSU is as cucked as the CDU. They all bow to Merkel. The CSU at least tries to look somewhat conservative.
The worst thing is that even the AfD sees themself as a Christian party. They are okay with refugees as long as they are Christian.
Christians are like civic nationalists.

>meme flag
>Divide and conquer faggotry

shills getting easier to spot every day

Daily Reminder that Sup Forums is a White Supremacist board and Poles have no business here.

germany was cucked since the goths and getae took over that shitty land..... ur people have the same common enemy as us the real christians aka kazahar and mongols and canaanites and you know even ur presidents and on pair with this shit, talk shit about germany but all your leaders swear on a fucking biball..... christians never put merkel on charge or promoted the cucked marny, it was you fucking idiots because you let all of this happen.....

if you daree to face the truth once in your life spawn fucking pig sking maggot, you will find that most germanic tribes came from middle eastern if you know about proto german tribes at all and this tribes worked together to create modern christianism and atheism and everything haha fucking piece of shit have been feed the reverse of truth since ever..mhu jews ! mhu jews hahahaha faggot you got 1 of the 13 tribes and 2 are from proto germanic shit ass cucked country

Daily reminder traps aren't gay therefore there is no conflict with scripture.

>proceed to steal none white symbols and culture

nigger on disguise get of my board, hitler was a pawn from the same faggots triber from middle eastern and probably helped to measure the control of rome on germany fucking idiot hahahah you are like the shitty ass cartles pawns with some grey matter to follow a stupid leader

Traps are gay, fag.

Yup

Forgiveness doesn't mean letting evil go unpunished. It means that you have to find a way to mentally move beyond things that happened in the past.

If you continue to feel resentment, it will have a negative effect on your life. It will damage your mental and physical health. It can wreck your social life. To forgive is to find a way to let those negative thoughts go and move forward. Bringing another person to justice can be a method to end the resentment.

Ofc the east doesnt have that much refugees, east germany is poor as fuck and cant even sustain its own people properly.

AfD ist the biggest Cuckold party ever, controlled opposition nothing more.

>Worshipping a shitskins kike
Pathetic

Not a single argument in that whole post. You just spouted brainless nonsense.
It's astonishing how the people who are so hell-bent on knowing the absolute truth can talk that much shit.
>Shits on Hitler
Don't know how people can say that Christianity is anything but Jewish. Just look at that Schlomo here.

>newfag thinks spouting buzzwords will let him fit in
Oh, sweet summer child.

>east germany is poor
Yeah and Poland is even poorer. It's not the Christianity that keeps it white, it's the fact that nobody wants to live there.

Fuck these christkuck threads. Stop worshipping jews faggot.

Gooulld?

A+ post user