Is there a redpilled diet?

Is there a redpilled diet?

I literally live off cereal, crackers, etc. pretty much all garbage besides some fruit I keep around. About to go shopping.

Help me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

forksoverknives.com/category/success-stories
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alcohol only

Eat veggies and meat

pretty much this.

get a lot of protein/fat and very little carbs

Meat. Eat meat. You are a predator. Embrace your true nature. Eat body parts of dead animals with a content grin.

soylent

>Is there a redpilled diet?

Fresh produce and healthy meats

McDonalds. Cheap, healthy, all American.

This is the most important but also add some carbs and avoid sugar.

Steak and eggs only.

Eat fresh veggies, beans, rice just nothing boxed. Drink water.

Bleach Works for Me

/thread

Get in contact with a deer hunter in your area and eat deer meat. Deer meat is wayyy more lean than normal meat, and buying from local hunters means all natural and no GMO.

>No sugar
>No cheese
>No pasta

ABSOLUTELY NO CHEESE WHATSOEVER. CHEESE SHOULD BE ENTIRELY CUT FROM YOUR DIET AS IT IS THE MAIN CAUSE OF MANLETS AND BETAS.

only buy and eat seasonal food.
Not processed food, not highly processed carbs (rice, grain, sugar)
Get in ketosis and stay there.

>Meat. Eat meat. You are a predator. Embrace your true nature. Eat body parts of dead animals with a content grin.
and yes meat meat meat. every part of it you can eat/get

Well, user, there are apps that will help you maintain a healthy diet, it will calculate how much sodium, cholesterol, etc. you're taking in during the day.

Instead of cereal, and eating fast food, you'll save money by having some chopped up eggs, mixed with spinach, maybe some Idaho mashed potatoes on the side... That's a delicious lunch.

Don't forget your fruits, so if you're feeling snacky, have a Banana, or a peach, pear, etc. you pick what fruit YOU want, OP.

Dinner can be anything from steak, to chicken, maybe a chicken/tomatoe-based soup. delicious diet, and extremely healthy.

Let me put it this way, user.. I'm sure you have a car, wouldn't you rather put in that good gas to make sure it can run? or are you going to put maybe some soda, corn starch, and fat? It won't run with all that crap in there, and before you know it, the entire car will break down. your body works the exact same way, make use of it. If you're European, don't let your high I.Q go to waste, either! Best thing you can do for your brain, is give it a healthy body.

best thing you can do is shut up and eat some McDonalds

your badass ancestors, before they became pussified farmers, lived mainly off of nuts, seeds, fibrous veggies, and meat when available (the whole "paleo" type diet being mainly animal fat and protein is bs)...

so, like everyone else has said, meat & veggies (NOT starchy veggies full of carbs, unless you're headed to the gym).... aim for lots of cruciferous vegetables for your minimal carbs. nuts, avocado, olives, ev olive oil, fatty fish for tons of healthy fats. eat all the healthy meat you want, but eat real meat, and organs. your body wants all the collagen, gristle and fatty cuts that you typically don't find on all the surgically clean cuts of meat you'll find at the store.

I would think anything you can kill, road kill, stuff that hasn't been pre-processed or injected with chemicals.
I have a blue pilled diet, McDonalds, energy drinks, boxed meat loaf, Hormone injected meat. I feel like shit.

>no gmo
All deer eat in iowa is gmo crops

I'm gluten and lactose intolerant so dairy and any wheat products are for the most part out of the question.

I eat mostly veggies, meat, and rice now.

Certain fruits I'm allergic to the skin, so they are dodgy.

>avocado
enjoy being homeless.

What's your fiance's nickname? out of curiosity.

enjoy not buying a house

Cut carbohydrates down to like 50% recommended. Cut out most junk food and all sweet drinks. Reduce sugar and sodium.

Cook lean ground beef and vegetables and drink water or other zero calorie drinks like tea. Have eggs. Use real jam instead of "jelly". Switch your bread to a low calorie wheat bread. Cereal should be limited. Actually measure servings. Use 2% or less milk. Kill cheese. Kill oil and butter.

Good diet should be more than low calories, get lower than 100% carbs and lower than 100% sodium too (try like 50% of both) or you'll still put yourself at risk for diabetes and low sperm count.

Since cutting sweets, carbs, and sodium, even something like a Coke just tastes like sugar water. It's disgusting now. I still crave donuts and bad food now and then but usually spit it out after I get some. I got a Big Mac the other day and it tasted salty and I couldn't finish it.

It's amazing how our bodies got used to such bad food but you can change it.

GOMAD

Nigger semen.

Yes, Eat Shit.

this. do a ketogenic diet. buy fresh and organic food, prepare your own meals, dont eat sugar, dont eat soy, dont eat fastfood

What I mean by spit out is that I no longer want it. Donuts are so much grosser than I remember.

GMO's have never proven to be a problem at all. More than half are natural versions of a plant that was resistant all on it's own and selected for that quality and patented. It would be pointless to avoid.

Gluten should be limited but you don't need gluten free food unless you have celiac disease or a gluten intolerance/sensitivity.

Oatmeal

>healthy meats

Doesn't exist. Even locally farmed chicken increases estrogen and cancer risk. At best fish in light amounts can be argued as healthy and that's mostly for some of the fat content and insects.

Eat lots of meat and carbs, and saturated fat. Throw in seeds and nuts as well for the micronutrients. Cocoa powder for the anti-oxidants. Veggies and fruits are for literally pussies.
This means:
Butter, Potatoes, Chicken, Organ meat, Pork, Beef, Fish, More Potatoes, more Butter, Eggs, Poppy Seeds, Coco Oil, Sunflower Seeds, Cocoa powder, and nuts.
That is my diet and I get all my nutrients, micronutrients, and healthy fats I will ever need.

Eat a variety of fruits and vegetables, eggs, low fat/skim dairy, lean meats and fish with some fatter fish and red meats, supplement with whey if you lift (you should lift and do some cardio)

Try to avoid overly processed food high in refined sugar/syrups, somewhat limit saturated fats, eliminate trans fats.

Most importantly though is decide what you want to do in terms of bulking/cuting/maintaining weight and eat the appropriate amount of calories/macro nutrients and make sure you get in your micro nutrients.

whole foods, plant-pased is the best diet
forksoverknives.com/category/success-stories
or you can make (((them))) happy and eat animal products and process foods

Weston A. Price diet

Sauce?

Breakfast: Eggs, Oatmeal, Fruit, Yogurt w/ granola

Lunch: Salad with grilled chicken, rice/beans, leftovers from dinner. Pretty much just avoid fast food and you're okay.

Dinner: Any lean meat or fish as main course, rice/beans/potatoes for carbs/starch, fresh veggies in stir fry or steaming them is wicked easy.

Meat, vegetables, fruit, water (with lemon or other fruit in if you want something with taste) for snacking eat almonds and if you must have some sugar, eat some dark chocolate.

what's the easiest/best way to cook stir fry? I don't really know how to cook real food

I don't really ever eat sweets or soda, anything really sugary has always tasted disgusting. My weakness is that I live off of crackers, saltines, anything crunchy like wheat-thins or protein bars or pistachios/peanuts... i live off that garbage.

I really only drink water, OJ, and outstanding amounts of beer/alcohol a few nights a week

Basically just get a pan, put it to medium heat and throw some chopped veggies on with some olive oil or something. I like to use red/yellow peppers, sliced carrots, onions, snap peas, mushrooms, but really almost anything works. Feel free to add sauce if its too bland. For easy mode you can even just buy a bag of assorted frozen vegetables for very cheap at a supermarket and thrown them in.

If you want you can boil some rice on the side and then put the veggies over that once both are cooked. If you want chicken or steak or whatever just put that in the pan a few minutes before the vegetables to make sure it gets cooked enough. Once you get the hang of it only takes about 20 minutes or so to make and there's a bunch of ways to change it up if you want something different.

thanks friend, have a rare pepe, feel free to save it.