Why is sweden so gay?

why is sweden so gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4sPj8HhbwHs
hooktube.com/4sPj8HhbwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=wkcbUZkkzkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is what happens when you systematically purge your own cultural and social values - young people become so lost they latch onto anything that promises the potential of making things better

That chick has nice legs

Feminist government

I always thought Brazil was the number 1 country for social engineering, but Sweden takes the cake. God help them.

Swedish men are a bunch of passive bitches that let their women usurp their authority.

At this point there's also an element enabling and even encouraging confused kids to think this way. And they should all be locked up for child abuse.

i thought it was the hollywood, birch control, psych meds, and leaking plastic doing this

>opposite
Hello, there are more than two genders you know?

Because they want to welcome muslims with their boipussy.
Also trap threads

It's not, just Russian propaganda.

The male-female dynamic is out of whack

Swedish men are anal retentive and the women are domineering

>chick

did you read the headline

Why are u not progressive sven?

>more
No, men and women are the only genders, rest is autism spectrum

at this point i don't give a shit if muslims blow up the swedes.

Ohh those scary Ruskies!!! Ohhh I'm so scared of them!!
Multiculti Sweden is totally fine, it's the Russians that's the main problem! Let's go outside and look for Russian submarines! I know they're down there!

Socialdemocratic-marxist-feminist propaganda? Nope, there are no such thing. Only big bad Russia propaganda.

Give me a break, wake up and smell the fucking coffee.Your country is dying slowly because the Swedish people have given up. It's not even funny anymore. And you guys are IN TOTAL DENIAL of the situation.

Strange that they have such an aversion to Russia, while simultaneously idolizing the Soviet Union and communism in general.

So it went from 0.05% to 0.10%. Stop being retarded and focusing on freaks.

Fucking idiot, I don't give a shit about Russia, but this is Russian propaganda. Sorry for stating the obvious you fucking low IQ Slavshit.

Yeah, you're right. Everything is fine. Everything is good in Swedenland. It's all good. Especially the refugees. You gotta love them poor refugee kids.
The best thing I know about Sweden is they embrace Islam, feminism and LGBT rights at the same time. It's a part of our traditional Swedish culture. But fuck Russians! Russians are bad!

>tfw want to be a little girl but is frowned upon because I don't live in Sweden

Please just let the Muslims take over Sweden already

Poor swedish people, they are under the vicegrip of the jew, and eternal sandy vagina.
Swedes have literally become thralls to semites. It is crazy.
Oh well, there is a lesson to be learned here:
Gas the kikes, treat women like they children they are NOW

lol I already know you're Russian

depressing, and look at my flag

>being this deep in the stockholm syndrome
Jesus Christ, Sweden.

>RT
What bias could they have against the west,... right?

youtu.be/4sPj8HhbwHs

Because of this crime against humanity.
It makes harmful pedophiles look like good people.

>Vice
Yeah. I know. I know. Don't think I don't know cause I know.

>VICE
Use hooktube so they don't get views

hooktube.com/4sPj8HhbwHs

They are a main point for the kikes, and also nords are not very bright, so they fall and fall on this shit quicker.

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

You can't blame them.

Look at this hot piece of ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=wkcbUZkkzkk

nihilism

It's called a fad.
Kids see other people do things and they too wanna do it because they see it as the norm

The Swedish public school system did a wonderful job polluting your mind. You're a part of the problem. Now go have a sex surgery and convert to islam and become vegan. Fucking brainwashed FAGGOT.

wow its almost as if you constantly say the grass is greener by telling little girls that they're not as lucky as little boys and for shaming little boys for a luck that they have no control over will cause fucking trauma in children that will make them question their own being.

Fucking assholes.

Why do so many countries here on Sup Forums like to drag up stale news on Sweden? Why is there 200 threads like this every day?

Yes, Sweden is in a deep mess that might even kill the nation.

But so are your countries too. You can even argue that Americans, which stand for most of these threads, already have had their nation die.

I bet my left nut 90% of the cases are mtf.

Finland has been poisoning their water supplies with gay frog bombs.

>implying it isn't even more accepted in the USA

(((an element)))