Give me ONE (1) argument against open borders

Give me ONE (1) argument against open borders.

And no, racism/irrational Hatred for skin colour is NOT an argument.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/crime/329589-the-truth-about-crime-illegal-immigrants-and-sanctuary-cities
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law
express.co.uk/news/uk/738852/British-Muslims-Sharia-Law-enforced-UK-Islam-poll
aei.org/publication/poll-13-of-syrian-refugees-are-isis-sympathizers/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/25/migrant-crime-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show/
thehill
archive.is/LTm4X
youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

non whites are a disease

Racism is the argument though. You would advocate that people willingly go into nations where a sizeable population hates them? You can say open borders are a good thing all you wish, at the end of the day, people will always value their/families/kin more than an immigrant from a war torn nation that will likely never attempt to assimilate into their land, that will likely never try to be better than working class, and that will likely resort to crime because their new nation isn't made of fairytales and dreams.

I'm not against open borders, I'm against fuckheads like you that think just by saying "the border is open!" that the border will magically disappear from written history and memory. To say open borders are a good thing is to go against the history and conflict that created them and to open yourself up to that conflict again.

>UN flag
Couldn't take Syria anymore, eh Khalid?

It would destroy social cohesion as people traveling from different countries wouldn't be forced to try and assimilate to the culture of the country they want to travel to.

Traveling between countries without checks and controls in a no-borders scenario would make it impossible to keep track of people and you wouldn't need documentation to travel, effectively making having social programs infeasible.

It would also mean that capable people from undeveloped places would flock towards developed countries without restraint, causing brain drain on the undeveloped countries.

And it ruined my country.

Shill can't even reply to his thread.

Since you asked, one could chose from the following possible or perceived disbenefits to form a reasonable argument:-
Tax increases, fewer jobs, higher medical bills, higher house prices, higher crime, polarization of society, challenges to education system where non English language is provided, dilution of culture, refugee preference to have local solutions

What do you mean I can't pick racism!?

Lel

A country is like a party, if uninvited guests show up you don't have enough food or drinks for them and people have to share. If everyone gives an rsvp then there's no issues because the party planners can prepare for them.

Diferance between average IQ between races.Overpopulation and the fact that becouse of the way we ecolved we feel better when living with people who look like us.

The more important question is who is really pushing for open borders and why? As you know there is a progressive shift towards open borders under the guise of humanitarian causes, in reality they are either knowingly or unknowingly asking for more Government and a consolidation of more power to an un-elected oligarchy. This was the goal of the EU and the goal of a North American Union.

This is absolutely, fundamentally dangerous, The thought or possibility of turn key tyranny on a global scale should cause some hesitation to rethink this because this is where we are heading..
What we are sold is a Star Trek globalization/NWO, when in reality, the end game could just as well turn out to be Hunger Games style NWO.

>racism
>argument

Pick one, inbred redneck trash

But race and IQ is not me only being raicts there is real sciance behind it, just calling me racist woun't change the fact.

>Don't bring up any racism
>hurr durr racism

>But race and IQ is not me only being raicts there is real sciance behind it
I call bullshit, race is a disproven hoax that was invented by whites in order to justify their oppression and exploitation of people of colour.

>hurr durr im a xenophobic white inbred retard and cant see PoC taking what is rightfully theirs

I'll eat the bait.

>They don't work and leech welfare.
>If they do work they decrease the value of labour. Further impoverishing the middle class
>They rape our women
>They're gonna vote for Sharia law eventually
Bonus: They are racially inferior to us

>Haha turns out any opposing opinion is actually racism and therefore you are all wrong :^)

>give me an agrument
>your arguments arent arguments

Labor distribution

we bit the bait boys

Reminder that even Bernie Sanders knows this is retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0

Give me one reason why you don't leave your door open when you leave the house?

Oh okay so this is all predicated on a system of oppression you made up.

So even if we did propose an argument without racism it would never fit into your world view

Friendly reminder that being libertarian and being for national closed border is an inherent contradiction

/thread

And they have no right to lower my quality of life and the standard of living in my country, niggers can die in their own filth.

In general: They cost more than the average citizen, destroy more, and contribute zero. A loss-loss. They are also niggers

my country my rules, some random literal who from far away HAS NO SAY in my nations business

I'm ready to fight kill and die for my clay, are you?

This. They have a say in their own shithole they came from.

4 words:

FUCK

OFF

WE'RE

FULL

>Give me ONE (1) argument against open borders.
Europe

Holy shit so much inbred white trash appeared, its like Im in the american south.

>the colour of your skin justifies you to treat others like trash and excluding them

Fucking retarded racist people "logic"

>no racism plz
>fucking inbred redneck white trash
Why do people keep responding to such obvious bait?
sage and hide

>>no racism plz
>>fucking inbred redneck white trash
How is that racism?
Do I have to explain now why reverse racism doesnt exist?

Holy shit you people are retarded.

How about this one:

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/crime/329589-the-truth-about-crime-illegal-immigrants-and-sanctuary-cities

"To extrapolate out these statistics, this means that a population of just over 3.5 percent residing in the U.S. unlawfully committed 22 percent to 37 percent of all murders in the nation"

and

"In California, there are just over 92 illegal immigrants imprisoned for every 100,000 illegals as compared to 74 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. In Arizona, the rate is nearly 69 illegals imprisoned for every 100,000, as compared to 54 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants.

In New York, over three times as many illegal immigrants or 169, are imprisoned for crimes per 100,000, as compared to only 48 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. "

Fact is a large amount illegal immigrants have zero respect for the law. Which should be obvious since they are ILLEGAL immigrants.

They come from 3rd world shit holes where crime is normal. They grew up with a different moral code. These are not the people you want living on your street.

And dont get me started on the migrant crisis here in Europe. These people are not civilised. they rape, burn, steal and shit in public fountains. They are all men too, not innocent women and children as the media claims.

Muslims do not want to live with our values.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law 50% want homosexuallity illegal.

express.co.uk/news/uk/738852/British-Muslims-Sharia-Law-enforced-UK-Islam-poll 4 in 10 want sharia law.

aei.org/publication/poll-13-of-syrian-refugees-are-isis-sympathizers/ 13% are ISIS sympathisers

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/25/migrant-crime-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show/ Crime rate increased by 50% among migrants in Germany.

There are hundreds of reasons to not want open borders.

Why not archive?
>thehill com/blogs/pundits-blog/crime/329589-the-truth-about-crime-illegal-immigrants-and-sanctuary-cities
archive.is/LTm4X

Racism is not inherently irrational, an argument is not invalid simply because it offends you, stop being a retard.

It literally doesn't matter what i say because you'll cry racism to anything

based black man

Racism is a crime against humanity and there is no WAY im gonna accept racist premises and objevtively false claims by european supremacists.

So theres your hurr durr stop crying racism.

It reduces the value of labor, the only ones who benefit are the corporations. Stop sucking captitalist dick you no good facist

Inverted colonialism.

If colonialism and the white mans burden, or the conquest of the Indians is bad; then the inverse of colonization is also bad.

Look at voting demographics. We are not the same they vote against the interests of our children. When in positions of power they corrupt and destroy. They are a fifth column we invited in.

This is a bait thread. No more (yous) please

Open borders allow disease, drugs, weapons smuggling, gangs and other destabilizing elements global access.

demography change
youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY&t

You stole my meme spell out number parenthesis number. Memes are not meant to be propogated

Increased pressure on social programs due to a massive influx of migrants. There you go. There's one argument. You probaby won't address it because you're playing in the kiddie pool with wannabe nazis, virtue signalling about racism. If you truly advocate open borders, then you belong there. Don't waste my time.

No matter how you slice it, the deeper the blue, the more the state supports the parasite states on their backs. Fucking trumpcucks, cant even support your own families. repulsive.

fpbp meme implication

Its a Koch brothers scheme. Can you guess who said that?? Let's see if OP pays attention.

Truth has to be spoken

Give me one good reason to have a lock on your door and no racism/irrational hatred of poor people is NOT an argument

Simple. You can't have a functioning society or culture when everybody just comes wandering in and tries to do stuff their way. There's no way you'll find a consensus on how to live and what laws to pass. No borders equals anarchy, with all it's hideous consequences.

(you)

National borders are like a bulkhead in a ship. If one compartment of the ship is flooded by water, the bulkhead prevents the whole ship from being flooded and sinking. National borders create a containment zone for any type of man made crisis, such as rebellion or disease. It is foolish utopian idealism to think that the world does not need borders.

>Not the same culture
>It will eventually destroy host country culture in favour of a "world" culture which is the opposite of diversity
>The differences will cause hate, which is the opposite of a "society free of hate". Ex: how everyone hates british tourists because they become monkeys right after they exit the airport.
>different skin colour will just exalt the differences
>Its objectively true that the IQ of Africans is significantly lower than other countries. Why would any country want stupid people.
>racemixing destroys diversity see: Brazil, USA. It will eventually develop into a WE WUZ culture. Example of typical american: "i am 2% irish, 6% scottish, 0,5% german, 8,5% swedish 15% english, 1% italian, 19% dutch and 20% senegalese 28% mexican according to my 23andme! I am white italian!"

Racism is a buzzword created by Leon Trotsky in the 1920s to undermine russian nationalism, it is a meaningless droning sound emitted from those who do not care about evidence and fact but only their own pitiable sheltered feelings.

>race doesn't exist
>PoC
Saged

Because open borders = no borders, user. If people can freely travel from one nation to another, then they cease to be distinct. The different "nations" would quickly become more like American states. This would lead to nations with larger populations absorbing those with smaller ones, effectively cultural/ethnic genocide by outbreeding. In addition, as intelligent, social mammals, tribalism is one of our deepest, most basic instincts. Forcing mass migration would lead to nothing but mass oppression and violence. Picture Yugoslavia's breakup. That is the inevitable result of your deluded open borders plan.

"muh pwecious nigs"
"muh racism"
"muh big city lifestyle"
Take your (you) and fuck off back to Buzzfeed, globalist faggot.

/thread

I bet these niggers cant even read whats on the sign

Keeping traditions.Maintaining a solid and homogenous population,plenty of reasons

Im failing to see a SINGLE (1) argument in all your posts since racism is not an argument but a crime against humanity.

(You)

ur a crime against humanity

>white inbred trash triggered
Lmao

(You)

I just told you. They cost more than the average citizen, destroy more and contribute almost zero. There are statistics for this. Statistics isnt racist.

I don't think your being paid per response. Are all whites besides single white women between the ages of 25 - 34 inbred white trash.

shitskin inbred kike

Swede. He's (you)

Mexico is such a terrible place that even Mexicans don't want to live there

What do you expect when you discriminate against them and let them stay poor?

)))you((( Neo Nazi trash LMAO

Describe why racism is a crime against humanity, note that evidence has shown a lack of racism is tied to low IQ.

In fiscal 2017 200,000 immigrants arrived in the US by any means or from any background. 51% were from asia 29% from the America (IN Canada) 5% from Africa (mostly Muslims not negroes) and 15% from Europe a large chunk of which are ukrainian refugees.

BECAUSE NOBODY LIKES A FUCKING NIGGER!
AND YES I'M RACIST

(You)

>claiming again the debunked hoax that the colour of your skin somehow makes you prone to certain behaviour patterns

LMAO you make me chuckle, you dumb redneck retard

Why am I even responding to you borderline retards

Destroys the value of labor, cratering the quality of life in developing countries. In addition to lowering wages, an increase of lower class residents leads to an increase of crime, and a strain on any public welfare and social services (schools, police, etc). At the same time, increases costs of housing and other necessary commodities in increasingly crowded developed countries. All of this destroys social mobility.

Any questions, shill?

What about rational hate for skin color, filthy nigger?

Race goes deeper than skin color.

>all shitskin subhumans move to 1st world
>1st world becomes 3rd world at best and completely destroyed at worst
>OP and his family get raped and murdered, not necessarily in that order
>but hey at least im not a racist
how about u liberals take all ur nigger pets into your house and we will keep our houses pure and see how it works out in 1 month, trust me u wont survive

Op lacks self awareness and does not realize he is an anti white racist in his own right.

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

that's neither debunked nor a hoax, the evidence is significant but simply swept under the rug by both the overly polite and the traitorous, now, why is racism a bad thing?

Countries with problems will just spill their problems into other countries without fixing it themselves. In the end both countries end up ruined.

Porous borders destroyed the Roman Empire, because the immigrants became invaders and decided to seize control of the nation. I know you are a Leftist, and take your lessons from Harry Potter and Star Wars, but for once, open a history book OP.

>Racist / Racism
>Go back to /leftypol/

This too.

We dont. They get more money than me sometimes, and i have a job. Poverty is not really a thing here. Why do they come here if it's "so racist" then? Did you know almost all rapes are done by minoritys from africa and muslim countrys? Over 90%, while they only are 20% of the population. If you say "thats why white women discriminates them and wont sleep them", i have one answer: people want to be with their own.

>race does exist and is not a hoax created by racists in order to justify their oppression and exploitation of PoC
LMAO

>subhuman redneck trailer park trash talks about inferiority

>reverse racism is totally real guise!!!11

But it has been disproven by science A BILLION TIMES.

>Tax increases
why? i don't think you know how taxing works

>fewer jobs
myth. bigger labor force = more economic benefit

>higher medical bills
again, why? immigration has nothing to do with medicine

>higher house prices
maybe, but never globally. if by higher you mean bigger segregation between districts. this is still a problem literally every city in the world has: uptown, downtown, the cheaper town, the expensive town. if anything this problem comes from elitism, not immigration. the price difference gets higher, not the prices themselves

>higher crime
myth. though linked to point above.

>polarization of society
there is no such thing as one society. see above.

>challenges to education system where non English language is provided
you mean english courses? sure, the government has to invest in programs to include immigrants but this is heavily outweight by the economic benefit of a bigger labor force

>dilution of culture
what culture? is a new york pizza dillution of american culture or italian culture?

>refugee preference to have local solutions
?????

read more user.

>(you)

>>race does exist and is not a hoax created by racists in order to justify their oppression and exploitation of PoC
>LMAO
Okay this an official JIDF Slide/Raid thread nothing to see here let it die

SAGE

The important thing to do when you sage is to only do it if you're the first poster. If you're the first poster,

1) type sage in the options
2) type sage in the message field to signal others to turn away.
3) the most important thing to do is to hit the back button and then hit R. And VOILA! The post is gone.

If you're NOT the first poster to a shill thread, simply skip right to step 3.

Sage

>white people pillage PoC for centuries, enslave them and look their nations
>somehow expect to be treated nicely

Karma is a bitch.

Actually no it's been repeatedly confirmed by science and the data has been misinterpreted for your consumption, similar to climate change.