Muslims are bad

>muslims are bad
ummm no sweetie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YoaMk6xn2Dc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for based Muslims

Sikh?

I love that the left are so blissfully unaware that muslims want to kill them.

>It's another episode of liberals don't actually know anything about Islam

yo thats a sikh they hate muslims too

You're a disgrace to the anglos lad

You're right. Muslims are our greatest ally against the zionist regime that controls both europe and the USA.

Actually, the only reason libtards side with muslims is because they think they'll be spared

word, homophobia won't be allowed in the BASED white ethnostate
liberals side with muslims because their leaders tell them to and they're contrarians

their leaders side with muslims because they're elites who hate the plebs

I am a Lutheran whose church has been taken over by Progressives. Our Pastors and Bishops are more concerned about how they can rewrite the Holy Bible to fit their Progressive agenda then saving souls.

How do I convert to Islam?

May Allah smite that fucking sodomite.

you gotta give them credit for sticking to their morals and traditions, many props for that

they need to fuck off back to their cunts tho

THATS A SICK YOU FUCKING RETARD... I SWEAR YOU BURGERS ARE ALL MENTALLY DEFICIENT OR SOMETHING!

word

>muslims are bad
ummm no sweetie

But headline says she's Badass

yeah but she's not a muslim she's a disease-ridden rodent

>hahaha people say islam is oppressive, backwards, violent ideology based on worshiping an imaginary being and thus completely incompatible with western culture but just look at this person that doesn't fit the stereotypes and claims to be a muslim despite following none of islam's doctrines hahaha r*cists btfo

>oppressive, backwards, violent ideology based on worshiping an imaginary being and thus completely incompatible with western culture
word we want to defend BASED western culture from all those evil muslims

to them, muslims are just cute plush animals. They no longer have any allegiance to the muslim world or their faith, they just look funny because of all the headclothing :)

haha yes those western f*ggots need some R A D I C A L I S M lol

wrong, we need to defend BASED western culture and institute the white ehtnostate

how desperate do you have to be to try spreading islamic agenda on pol?
not even the most autistic stormfags with severe cognitive dissonance will ever favor islam over modern western degeneracy
youtube.com/watch?v=YoaMk6xn2Dc

>not even the most autistic stormfags with severe cognitive dissonance will ever favor islam over modern western degeneracy
that's because you're all fucking stupid

this is why faggotopoulis got popular and why a dyke is leading UKIP

islam is the only force that makes a stand against this degeneracy while the far right gives them a platform

A ceremonial dagger for killing muslims is part of their traditional garb.

>implying islam is better than western degeneracy

hitler seemed to think so

Was Hitler a lolicon?

do you really think that every single person that browses Sup Forums worships hitler as a god?

Hitler never thought muslims would come and settle in Europe. That's why he said that. Give to that quote as much credit as the one in which he said poodles were his favorite dogs...

he molested his niece so maybe idk
i think that most people who browse Sup Forums worship hitler as a god
>Hitler never thought muslims would come and settle in Europe.
it's still absurd to think he'd defend BASED fags from muslims which is what the (((alt-right))) loves to do

Bait saged

it is a known fact that SJWism is so structurally bad that it's impossible for it not to eat it's own

>Based Muslim
>Posts a Sikh

Arabs aren't that bad, especially Levantines and Iraqis, but Pakis are probably the worst.

wtf i'm a muslim now

Convert to orthodox Christianity.

Thank u based german

>That's a Sikh

Looks like reddit is missing a couple of civic nationalist retards.

It's simple, you just have to put a gun in your mouth, shout Allahu Akbar and pull the trigger.
Convert to catholicism, you retard.

Thought they were invading the West.
They were the ones being subverted all along

it says "singh" right on his uniform

This is like 100th time i see someone talk about muslims but post a picture of a sikh, who habe absolutely nothing in common with muslism. Are pol really this uneducated or is it shareblue posting?

>and she's badass
Women are never badass.

>ummm no sweetie
>sweetie

who let the trannie out of the basement?

it's a good meme you retard

No it is not. Unfunny and forced.

I hope you are being sarcastic