Where do I find a nationalist gf in the UK?

>Nationalist
>14/88
fuck off back to Deutschland Krautfucker

You can't. Bin that knife.

You don't find white nationalist gfs, you make them. I've been subtly redpilling my friend, every time I see black people I comment on how stupid they are, when I see girls with mixed babies I let her know it disgusts me. She's also a virgin. She's kind of chubby so that's the only reason I haven't fully committed to her, but it sucks because in all other respects she's literally perfect.

You won't

>Implying there are Nationalist women here

You can't. All these "based nationalist qts!!!11" are from Eastern European shitholes like Ukraine. Western Men are basically doomed to settle for thots.

Grow a mustache and wear a black turtleneck in your Tinder profile

go to the gym with her and become fit together

seriously

in the sharia zone

all of these

I suppose might have a point, but unless she's deeply, madly in love with you (which is highly unlikely because you're probably just another ride on her cock carousel), she'll be repulsed by the red-pill.

Best thing to do is make a load of single mothers in foreign countries tbqh brother.

Being a nationalist here basically makes you Hitler, and our women are shit anyway. You want a fat chav? Plenty of those.

I'm working on my GF. Step one was the Jewish red pill. Start with that one because them feeling sorry for the Palestinians and repefugees will help the Israel pill go down. Then you start red pilling them on Mudslimes and rape stats - muh feminism helps that one go down. So liking mudlimes helps with the jewish pill, then you switch it and make them dislike the mudslimes, leaving them disliking both groups. The order is important. Without the initial sympathy for rapefugees the Jewish pill wouldn't have worked. Use the liberal conditioning against her. Good luck user.

>on coach to Luton to meet fitty

cheers user

Oh and always use news sources to back it up rather than "In my opinion". Be like "wow read this about l all these migrants raping women". It's a softer approach and less likely to cause her to dig her heels in and block it out.

easy son, be careful

>Luton
>fitty

You mean you're meeting a pajeet.

but seriously, user has a point
an alright looking slutty chav bird who doesnt like shit skins is better than no gf

>slutty chav
>better than no gf
'no'

jesus christ i wonder what kind of disgusting autistic creature you look like irl

does that work though

Lel, I'm a sexy med son Sup Forums doesn't even consider me white

>Wanting UK genetics inside your offspring

Even if you found one what do you hope to achieve?

You can't outbreed mudslimes and your kids life will be fucked as a minority of a minority.

you can.. just remove the welfare state