Would you ever confront your family members on your political beliefs?

would you ever confront your family members on your political beliefs?

Already tried, it's not easy.

most of my family is either simply "fuck politicians" or holds similar views to mine

i'm disowned because of my political beliefs

Yes because we didn't get the cultural marxist jew in here.

My sister called me the devil and my mam said I was stupid because I told them cutting your dick off and getting breast implants to further your fetish is not a mentally sound thing to do.

sorry to hear that senpai

I have,
but at the end of the day there's more to family/life than that.

My family knows my political beliefs.

My mother is very far left and my father is a modern conservative. It's easier to talk to my dad, but there's no saving my mom

Luckily they all agree w/ me

My family is redpilled too get fukt

I tried with two points. The first was trying to convince them tradue was an idiot. All they kept saying was "its hard to be prime minister! give him a chance!"

The second point was on censorship. They think if we didn't have censorship all the radio stations would only swear, "hate speech" would get people killed and that in Germany they don't Nazis again. Only made my dad slightly question it when I said "If you censor something then people would want to check it out more".

As for a bonus round I was watching some mini documentary series with my parents about the internet just to see if they are in touch or not. They brought up two black bitches that were "fighting for equal rights and how evil racist trolls keep bringing them down". I called the documentary out on that how they just like to play victim and how half the time they initiate racism. They looked at me like "what are you? racist?" then proceeded to talk down on me how they nigress was the victim and they dindu nuffin.

My parents are dense boomers, and my sisters are liberal as fuck. So I am alone.

Like I would like to be ostracized by my family.
I'm on /pol, that should tell you enough.

2 times

I do whenever politics come up, they question, spout their leftist dogma but I can tell by their faces they know i'm right. Apart from my brother who's steadfast in his liberalism. None of this results in disowning or ostracizing. Currently trying to convince them of Jewish influences.

My family knows I'm very far right. They agree on a lot of things that come up but we different on healthcare. I drop truth bombs about zyklon b and shit and they just think I'm really into conspiracy theories.

>mom's parents are ex nazis who are lolbertarians now
>dad's parents are dead
>mom and dad are lolbertarian baby boomers
>both brothers are liberal
kms

>My sister called me the devil
Truly a horrible thing to be called.

Come to think of it, aren't Irish people still pretty religious, and Catholic nonetheless? Shouldn't they be on the same side as you in this matter?

I've redpilled my mother, my father mostly agrees, my lefty sister stopped talking to me.

thank fucking god im a southern boy. even my relatively libshit (((sister))) voted for jill stein over shillary and never really like niggers due to personal experience.

best part is, my family redpilled me, not the other way around. i was a troony leftist faggot before i started hanging out with my dad again.

Tfw my family is extremely right-leaning, old nobility. Can talk with my dad about kikes without a problem, everyone hates the invaders, even the young kids. Feels good man

My family is politically mixed my dad has similar views to me, hates liberals, LBGT, immigrants, muslims, and democrats, he's an old fashion conservative and spent over 27 years in public service. Mom is a liberal leaning Republican, dislikes Trump but supports him out of dislike for democratic party. My brother in the other hand is a gesse stepping middle schooler, and my sister is pretty apolitical.

Already have dozens times and all but once they just responded with "m-muh feefees though"

No, though I do hint at it.

Ha! No need, compared to most of them I'm practically a bleeding heart liberal.

Sure, my family talks politics all the time. Dad was elected to state office several times, my wife and I have both worked in political camapigns, my daughter is very politicaly active.

We have divergent views, but are family first, political folks second, so we keep conversation civil.

This is only hard to do if some party to the conversation is emotionally a two year old, though when it comes to politics I concede that two-year-oldism is pretty rampant.

yes but softly.

Spilling your spergetti never wins people over.

I openly defend the actions of fascists to friends, family and sometimes even co-workers even though I'm not even a fascist myself. Especially when drunk. I just think commies are far more insidious and deserve to get a jackboot in the face every now and then to keep them in line.
>tfw

My family is very conservative.
And my grandpa is proud of me.
Can you say the same?

My parents haven't come around to the whole white superiority thing yet. Though, they do hate (((them))).

I brought up WN to my mother, and she said that if white people breed among each other forever, it's inbreeding. Can someone tell me how it's inbreeding if I fuck a white woman who isn't related to me?

how the fuck do I explain to my brother that I am a natsoc when he's bluepilled as fuck

I hear you friend. I've had a few members of family cease communications with me based on my views. You're not alone.

This. My family is apolitical as fuck. They just want to work and be left alone.

My mother married a jew after divorce raping and killing my father. How do you think that turned out?

Explain it as wanting to play the game of life on your own god damned team. You don't want it to be like one of those shitty school assignments where you're forced to deal with niggers, you want the freedom of association.

Yes. They mostly agree with me but are a bit more moderate than I am

My dad no longer accepts the holocaust story as told. My mom flipped her shit about me questioning that a single Jew less than 6 gorillian died.

she just wants to fuck black dudes m8, good luck to ya.

>trying to change someone's beliefs

Nothing will stop them but a bullet to the brain.

nah my grandma is a literal nazi even tho she isn't european. idk how to deal with that.

she's braindead. at least my parents mostly know how genetic homogeneity works

Ive told my mom everything ive seen that debunks the holocaust and constantly tell why and how much I hate jews

i used to do it constantly when i was a leftist in high school.
now i try to slip it into conversation that i am no longer a leftist so i can start earning their respect back

I don't have to, they're all right-wingers.

feelsgoodman.pdf

All the time. Black pill yer mom til she cries!!!

She's not that bluepilled, I remember her saying something along the lines of "It probably sucks to be mixed, not fitting in with one race or the other."

I drop slight hints at my true beliefs. Also bring up questions to them when a political conversation starts that make them think for themselves in the hopes that it will lead them to becoming red pilled one day.

my mom knows I don't like Jews, she thought I was crazy.

when that article about children becoming trans came out in time magazine. She was disgusted and wondering why this is happening.

I told her without looking, that the writer and editor are Jewish.

shee checked

got btfo

she asked why

told her they hate christ.

My family are more racist than I am funnily enough. At an extended family dinner I said trannies are mentally ill.

As far as economic policy goes we are mostly public servants so we are quite unified there. More money for public servants.

I did last thanksgiving, turns out more of them think like me than I thought.

I disowned them seven years ago. Long story short, I got awakened to reality, they didn't and we all got sick of each other. Final straw was the male parental unit getting rid of my books (pic related). I spent the next two years living with a cousin in Alabama. The only chill relative I've got, seriously redpilled. The parents and I never spoke again.

They died two years ago in a car crash. I honestly thought it would hurt, but when I heard about the accident, it honestly felt like this weight was lifted off of me. We were that disconnected from each other, even before I left. They were like the brainwashed people from THEY LIVE, and it's probably kinder than they really deserved

>me
>autistic basement dweller browsing Sup Forums everyday
>sister
>34, childless, vegan, hipster
Me: All people do only what they believe is right.
Also me: All people have subjective sense of what is good and bad
Sister: Some thoughts are objective, for example, those that think about how to inflict less pain and suffering on other people.
Me answering: There are people, who say: we have enough, we want peace, we must love everybody. And there are people, who say: we want more, we want power, we must fight others. If these two groups of people are put together, and a conflict breaks out, who is going to win, and more importantly, who is going to survive?
Sister nods and walks to her room.

They share some of my political beliefs and are aware of mine.

Did you inherit a load of money?

Yes, I publicly show disgust towards sodomites, transsexuals, drug dealers and abusers, etc. Just don't be argumentative and confrontational.

thats sad man.

posts like these are why I dont want to waste my life on women and children.

Basically this, but they like to keep their enemies closer if u know what I mean

My parents know that I'm full 14/88 and they have no problems with it. Themselves are really conservative and getting more and more racist since the refugee crisis started.

Nope, not one cent. Sister and brother got every last bit of it.

I don't care. Some things might be easier, but it's tainted. They're even more zombiefied than the parents were. Sister married black and started crapping out halfbreed niglets, brother is alcoholic .

Fuck them, they all deserve each other. I'll work for what I get and be better off for it.

turner diaries are stormfag cringe m8

That made me cry bro.

>thats sad man

Why? It didn't bother me then, it doesn't bother me now. If anything, THAT was the only problem I had for a while, that I thought there was something wrong with me because it didn't bother me.

But I finally came to grips with it. I come from a family of dumbfucks and two of them are worm food.

>Mom is a Feminist, Secularists Paki style hippie (SEE: Zulfiqar 'Commie' Bhutto)
>Dad is pro army but is a Secularist and Pro Nationalist as well who supports Feminism
>Grandmother was a part of the early modernisers and still wants Muslim to abandon their identity for western ones
>The rest of my family is similar too.

The sad thing is that my grandfathers were strict Islamists who had kept the family right wing. Now we're just fucked.

i did
they said im immature, dont know what life is like and am still going through puberty
when i grow up and get more experienced ill surely view the world as they do
them being my parents/being hardline delusional is the only thing that stopped me from double murder suicide

im 20yrold so you know

Didn't you guys get steamrolled in WW2?

Hug them and hold them tight. Conservatives can be awakened. Liberals almost never can.

can relate
ancestors were peasants party high officials, "reformers" and "democrats" back during monarchy when that could get you killed

they dont really enjoy the fact that im a hardline reactionary monarchist

That sucks ass. When the jews manage to get muslims and blacks in Japan they'll come round to our way of thinking. Long after the rapes and murders, though.

told my family abos have an average IQ of 70, family reacts in disbelief, tell them to look it up they do and Dad says no wonder they cant integrate. Australia is slightly blue pilled, but they don't scream racist if you talk about race.

>Talking to Balinese customer at my work (I work there while studying)
>He says other balinese people are ruining the visas for the rest of them
>openly say "They are fucking lazy"
>he laughs and agrees

>Tell my boss I vote for one nation (essentially our fascist party)
>Boss agrees with me and says he would vote for them if they had their economics in order

in ww2 we kinda didnt really have much options

its either join stormfag retards ustaĊĦe or get slaughtered and robbed by commie forest gangs

I'm thinking of doing something like this with my entire liberal family. My mother has already thrown out the few Islamist books she found like Maududi's and Syed Qutb's and most of my dumb family members think I'm going to join the Israeli Proxy in Syria or the Indian Proxy in KPK.

What's it like?
To know your family won't accept you?
I can't gather the bravery to do this and I can't bear to make my mother cry but on the other hand I am Really committed to my cause and work on self improvement.
Should I just keep my mouth shut until my parents die or separate already.

I told them about anarchism-communism and my father told me that what i say about capitalism is true but all i can do is do my best to have the comfiest life

Last night i told my 88 year old grandfather that the holocaust is a lie and his generation was tricked into that war using fake news created by the jews to cover up their own genocide of the germans in 1917. I told him he got tricked into destroying his fellow europeans by the jews and that even the red cross says the holocaust never happened.

It's sad to see your own family so lost.

I don't do it. They're so easily convinced and persuaded, why even bother? Nobody refutes a thing I say because they can't construct convincing arguments all watch reality TV and their whole life is all about Facebook. No challenge or stimulation.

honestly islamist are cancer in their own way and sufism is 100x superior,
but islamists are still redpilled to whatever your parents are

being on Sup Forums i would assume you would and don't apologize for anything, are you some kind of fucking cuck OP?

Wow, the cuckoldry in Canada is real.

My father is the same but he's a simpleton and just says what my mom tells him and what the (((state))) wants him to.

well im a country boy, where politics dont mean much and you can still live relatively normal regardless of what you think
you have it much worse

Already have my mom is really weird she voted Bush who I thought was retarded,voted for King Nigger twice, and then wanted to vote Clinton after supporting her husband. I was disgusted and when I started telling her I thought it was hypocritical that she was getting upset about Trump being truthful about the need of deportation where King Nigger just didn't say anything and then became a virtue signaling diva after being unchained from Michael's firm grip and the Clintons being absolutely corrupt and Bush being a neo con puppet like his guac merchant brother and she started screaming at me like a small autistic child reeing as loudly as she could while covering her ears
she acted like I fucked a puppy in the ass when I voted for him and won't stop telling her liberal retard freinds I voted Trump. Holy shit I absolutely hate California my brother at least gets it.

Good goyim! Just work, pay those taxes, and leave the political thinking to Jews and brown people.
This is literally the sole reason why your country turned to shit, kikes taking away your cultural identity and freedom bit by bit, inch by inch. If the marxist laws are small enough to not cause an uproar then it won't get noticed by the large white majority that just wants to mind it's own business, boil the frog slow enough and it won't notice.

Individualism is shit and just ends up with everyone feeling like strangers in their own country.

My family disowned me, but I don't care.

Far right wing libertarian checking in here (fascist-leaning on issues like race, culture, and borders). My family unironically pulls the EBIL NAZI meme on me now. They're old fashioned cuckservatives. The typical, God-loves me and the constitution and (((our greatest ally))). They're extremely interventionist as well, and blindly suck trump's cock. I support Trump as well most of the time, but his kike tendencies turn me off from time to time. My family thinks I'm this misguided, racist, sexist asshole...namely because they're the embodiment of the Alt-Lite. They don't wanna be racist or anything. NOT ALL MUSLIMS. THERE ARE GOOD BLACK PEOPLE. So I've been somewhat ostracized. I'm going to Uni this Fall and already got in trouble with the Vice President's office for arguing with libshits online, who then reported me to the university for calling them "autistic" and "faggots"...so obviously my family wasn't happy with that either. But they don't know much about politics. They think libertarianism is literally anarchism, and even have conflated it with literally being a liberal.

I have and they rejected it. Now +2 years later they agree with me somewhat more. My mom is a steadfast liberal, but she is slowly shifting I can tell.

Everyday i do.

Have done when me cousin was talking about voting green told him to stop supporting communism

Show them this list of juden in the BBC.

How'd he react?

My grandmother buys the stories she read in the Risalas (Magazine?). She believes that Hitler used Jew skin for furniture. I just let her believe it.

I did redpill my ain't yesterday on Hitler. She accepted that Pakistanis were told that Hitler was the Literally Hitler under British influence as all of the European powers were equally Racist at the time.

i just hope there exists a country where sane and normal people still live and where you can do your God given rights like honour killings, force marriages and such

liberal shits are gonna ruin everything

My mom and siblings are liberals, so if I so much as said I voted Trump it'd probably start a fight. I've tried to subtly red pill them on things, I think I've got my mom on board with the anti-racist is anti-white shit. My brother and sister too, but that doesn't seem like as much of an accomplishment.

My dad is a libertarian, so he's half way to the redpill on his own, I tried to holo-pill him, but he started getting angry, so I dropped it.

A lot of my friends and family sort of look to me for facts and sometimes, in a weird way, guidance, despite being the youngest, so I've had a good run of redpilling those close to me.

I myself believe in Sufism in matters of Theology but this is Sup Forums and not /his/.

Islamism is my political ideology while Sufism (along with Shafism and Ashariyya School) are my religious ones.

It's because you stay in your room all day you can't stop to work with others. Your parents are financially successful and want you to have the mindset of everyone is okay to do business with hence why they're so friendly with our (((allies))) they take advantage of your parents and there's nothing you can do because they're going to be stuck in that mindset your parents are cool they sound like good people. Alt lite parents are a lot better than uber liberal parents.

I myself own a farm and politics are just for a good talk but I'm willing to leave all that for the Sake of Allah of things get worse for the Ummah.

islamism is good in matter of internal affairs within a community, as a way of fighting modernist shits
but wrecking ancient temples, banning songs and such is absolute cancer that needs to be stopped

Sup Forums is very dumb and bluepilled in its own way (especially regarding nationalism and turkey) despite having good intentions

They dont disagree with me.

My mum, dad, grandparents etc.

WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA

for what purpose, just walk away, just keep it to yourself, ignore and let it out the other ear and go about your day like normal.
Be strong, put on a fake smile/mask, blend in, come home and look in the mirror and you don't even know who you are anymore but a shadow wandering.

I don't hide my beliefs at all, i don't flaunt with them either but i don't hide them. If some one starts talking politics, how great immigration is or how Trump/Putin/Farage/Jimmie etc i call them out on it.

My aunt said some shit about the Sweden Democrats are basically Hitler and extremist and i immediately asked what's so extreme not wanting to take in millions of immigrants and pay for them and then i said that if their immigration policy is extreme then so in Finland, Denmarks, Norways, Poland etc to and then i asked her if she literally believed that we where surrounded by nazis on all sides. Then i said its Sweden that is extreme, not the other countries.

She just went silent and then she apologized and said she didn't know enough about the subject. You could tell she was used to saying that kind of shit without any opposition because she didn't have any arguments at all.