Are women capable of love?

Are women capable of love?

Yes.

The Mother of God loves us all.

no. women are savages whose brains did not evolve.

Did Donald love his first 2 wives he cheated on and humiliated in public?

Yes they are, but some women are not.
>woman divorces disabled war hero
Fucked up but people fall out of love. It happens sometimes
>she takes most of his 1M compensation
Absolutely fucked up and horrible
>she goes back for more
Unforgivable

Love for the state.

No. It's the hardest redpill to swallow, but women don't love like men love. They would never give their life for you, they will never love you unconditionally.

Yes, just not towards you.

i would have just killed that bitch and sat my crippled ass in prison for the rest of my life

hence why im glad im gay

This

No.
Women are heartless whores deep down.
A lot of them can put on a very convincing act but deep down they only care about themselves.

this why rape gangs are good

Liberal women are just retard

This.

Love isn't taught properly to young men. This is the most tragic part of child rearing, and a VERY unfortunate consequence of single motherhood being the "new norm". Pull up a chair and read this; it's the most important concept you'll ever learn.

You ready?

Love is a diametrically opposed concept between the sexes. How so? Simple. Men --adore-- women. Women --admire-- men. That means when a women thinks or says she loves a man, she really means "admire". When a man thinks or says he loves a woman, he really means "adore".

Adoration (men) is a concept nearing that of worship, irrespective of faults.

Admiration (women) is a concept of respecting someone/something due to a perceivable worthiness.

This means that a man can "fall" for a chick, dismissing all her faults. He doesn't see fault (song: "When A Man Loves A Woman"). A woman, on the other hand, must search/seek for a quality that she deems "worthy" of admiration. Sometimes, this doesn't happen right away. Sometimes they can be wooed more swiftly, and yes, height and a strong jaw line help expedite this process, but that once again reflects just how shallow most/all women are.

The cunt in this article is a prime example. The moment you realize that most women are nothing more than overgrown children, and you start treating them as such, the dynamics of your interactions with them will change suddenly and drastically.

Yes; even with your own mother.

t. Roastie
Your typing style is that of a woman. Leave.

Underrated.

What is love?

MGTOW 4 life, white western whores deserve death, nothing more. No i am not a jew, i am 100% european and know the white race is dead. All i am interested in now is getting my vengeance on those who killed it, white western pieces of female shit. I will decapitate so many it will make isis blush.

No, they are not capable of true love. Love for aesthetics, nature, a man, an ideal, etc.

The only thing they love are something they have evolution and biology linked to; that is, their children. Even then, I wonder if they truly are even capable of loving their children...

.webm related.

Antpic

Women suck up whatever is fed to them as current trends.
You wonder why women are like they are when shit like Love Island is broadcast on TV, pop music is all about sex, etc. etc.
Don't blame women for being basic bitches. Since self-respect and national pride died after the loss of WWII, it has always been (((the media))) controlling the minds of the masses.

get off your phone nigger

All they care for is some dick inside them and someone to bust their asses so they can buy tons of useless shit