Why are other countries such vaginas?

Why are other countries such vaginas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e6sWmBh3jzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are Brazilians willing to fight for their "country"

>i should fight for the survival for trans muslim niggers

This is the cuck'o meter of Europe

>oy vey goyim why don't you fight for my profits and rapefugees?

>he wants to go to war, to fight for (((them))) again

Oh, you are so brave!
I spit on Merkel, I will never go to war for her interests.

because it's a delicia down here.

Because our people subconsciously know they would be fighting for the jews interests.

>get ripped off 24/7 by a corrupt government voted into office by an unjust voting system where some votes are worth several times as much as others
>go die for those fat fucks stealing muh tax money so they can keep stealing
why

Jews

>Fighting a banker war in a desert
>Fighting for the privilege of feeling like a stranger in my own country

Yeahhh...how about no?

Fuck my Country, i dont die for Hecker&Koch to make more Profit.
You Amy retards never defended you Country all you have fight for ever was Wall Street chucks

I'm not willing to fight for this nigger-infested, kike-controlled country. I'm not dying in Israel's wars.

I'm not going to fight for them

>44% of Americans would die for their Jewish Masters

because we know we dont realy have to, nobody hates enough to atack this shithole, but if they do they are fucked

only we can shit on our shithole

i dont fight for leftiest, i would only fight if franco comes back or someone who can handle the power

France died about a century ago, why would I fight for a rotten corpse ?

>new swedes will claim their space

>implying the Chinese are even given a choice to fight

>implying when they do fight, it's for their country and not exclusively for the survival and protection of the communist party (srs)

/thread

>hey goy, want to fight for multiculture, while you and your brothers die in the mud of some foriegn shithole, we will replace you with pakis, sound good?

Whoever would fight for their globalist shithole at this point is insane.

Why would I die for a gang of peadophiles?

It's actually 16% and I'm in that %

COME AND GET IT.

Half of their population is women.

Whoah, really made me think.

based japs

>Germany, Italy, etc.
>for their country
>implying its theirs anymore

Its 75% in Finland btw.

Feels good to be in the eurocuck union.

Because patriots are not tolerated in Germany.

>only we can shit on our shithole

Inspiring words from a Brazilian, you guys might turn out alright if you let us steer you down the path of freedom and regional hegemony

>wanting to fight for a cucked nation that is turning into an amercanized shithole

No thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=e6sWmBh3jzI
wtf japs 10%

...Ohhhhh........

>wanting to die for this faggot and his 40 robbers
TOP FUCKING KEK

This. I would fight for Deutschland gladly. Merkels Cucktopia can fuck off.

where are we for fuck sake

Because their countries are shitholes and their governments are nanny states.

By "fight for their country" doesn't that mean fighting to fill the pockets of some oil baron?

rusky flag?

>Where are we

In Germany

Why is OP such a attention whoring cumslurper with his bait thread ?

Because he's the OP

>and their governments are nanny states.
Only for rapefugees

Only uneducated trailer trash vagina hicks would fight for their country

If by "for rapefugees" you mean "in defense of rapefugees" then sure.

Completely ignores Finland's 85% plus willingness to fight for their country.

I kinda get it - why fight for a state that hates you?
I'd fight for Norway, though.

you disgusting yanks never fight for your country, you only fight against others that defend their nation.
you are ALWAYS the aggressor. you are always the invader. you are always the destroyer.

with the kikes you have indoctrinated so many men to hate their own nation and to love you disgusting yanks instead.

But dont worry, we are growing all around the world. soon you filthy burgers will rot when the kikes sell you over to the chinese.
hopefully we will see the war on your soil once. that will be fantastic! nobody has ever deserved to have their nation destroyed as you.

also; believing in "statistics" from huffington post with 64000 people asked in 65 countries. thats not even 1000 for every country.
dumbass americans.

>careful with sharp objects deary

>dying willingly in jewish wars

>asking 64k people all around the world
>somehow this is relevant stats

Actually Western Nations are nanny states for everyone BUT refugees.

>faggots don't know how statistics work

I'm a Slav and I'm willing to fight for Austria, but to defend the Germans - when they answer this way they probably mean fighting for their current government that has very little trust.
Or they might think about an invasion by civilised people like French or Poles, maybe even a civil war, Germans vs Germans.
When I think about a war I immediately think about Islamists/Turks invading or Communists plotting a coup. That's the kind of thing that always gets me triggered.
My dislike or maybe even hatred for those is probably somewhere in my DNA because of my ancestors fighting these animals for centuries.

>mfw Military
>mfw surrounded by a mix of sceptical and ultranationalists

It's Ok and uncomfy.

First positon - 71%
Next one - 59
Worldwide 60%
Is china like a half of population now?

>there are 252 countries
>64000/252≈254
>population of china - 1.379kk
254/1370000000=0.00000018% of population
>this is representative somehow

Why do Eurocucks get triggered to easily?

No, it just means that they asked the question in many other countries that they did not list here.
For one, probably most Slavs, Asians and Arabs would be willing to fight. They just don't show those on the graph or only some examples.

U mad, bro?

When it comes to a possibility of dying in war, people want to know they are potentially dying for a worthy cause, it's why in the US there were so many volunteers during WWII but Vietnam had to forcibly draft people.

And today, people are very cynical about wars, they don't believe their sacrifice would matter, they don't believe in the "Cause", so why would they want to die for some oil?

Our countries are ruled by Jews and Marxists, I will not fight for a Judeo-Marxist regime.

>Japan
Wow, getting nuked twice can sure make wonders.

Agreed. I would fight Islamists and Communists. But not other Europeans or even worse, Germans (exception: they are Communists)
The graph only shows that some nations have been very safe for a very long time, thus they don't feel there's any possible reason for any war.

>Huffington Post
>65,000 to represent 8,000,000,000

>Implying the Japs wouldn't obey their emperor's call to arms
This number is based off if the government called them to war

Modern journalism. Posting just few of all to push their agenda. There should be list of all countries asked

This is not your country. You don't own it and you don't get to decide what it's like.
So then... why should you fight for it?

Nevermind. I just saw that it was based on a survey of 64k people in 65 countries. Thats not even 1000 per country

Fucking this.
>get taxed to oblivion
>get shitty (or nonexistent) service and shitton of corruption
>tax money funneled to welfare programs and idiot boomers who did literally nothing to help the country
>am expected to want to die for this

arabs wouldnt fight; unless by "county" you mean "everyone im related to".

>eurocucks

>norks launch nuke at kyoto
>95% of the population in tokyo hop on boats
the absolute state of japan

Id like to see the chart where they also give them the option to put "I would fight against it" or "Id like to see it be invaded" - and see just how negative Canada goes on the chart.

im not willing to fight for this country my ancestors did that they died look whats happend but i am willing to fight for my race

Damn you showed him.

>70% of chinks

fuck thats like a trillion people

Shit pay, disorganised military, trash qualifications.

and Germany 18%

I wonder why so low???

>implying I would fight for the current government.
Not even if I got conscripted. I'd rather shoot myself in the foot and get discharged than fight for leftist bastards

This

Fuck off OP

I'm willing to fight for my country but that would require overthrowing the government and executing 90% of BC, Southern Ontario and Quebec.

This. I will not fight for any country. Every war only serves to benefit (((them))).

The only exception would be total "war" on (((them))) but that won't be much of a fight and would just make them bigger victims then they currently are.

Basically just live your life to the fullest and hope you die in peace rather then some ditch in some random battlefield people won't even remember centuries later...

An advance country just know the peace

What about the Israeli Jews and South Koreans?

>Finland not on list
They consider us eastern or afraid to show the high percentage?

Fighting for your country is overrated, you are getting yourself and your family killed by Jews so their children can have a better life. best thing to do is have some money put aside for emergencies and move to New Zealand or Iceland where no one gives a shit about.

>Japan 10%
Coming from the people who killed themselves when they lost a war for the first time

Bushido has its downsides

Get raped by mudslimes hans.

Why the fuck would I want to dodge bullets for a bunch of fuckhead politicians who are only interested in fucking me over?

Patriotism is a miracle. To get someone you are screwing over to take a bullet for you is quite an achievement.

What kind of a file name is that you absolute dumbass, it says right there ''turks'', how can someone miss up so badly?

Most of western europeans would not even be willing to fight for their own life. The superiority complex is so high people would rather die than take the life of others to survive. How will we uncuck the west guys?

>loving your cunt is loving politicians

You're not a true french.

Macron is true french right?

fucking niggers

This.

never heard anyone here being willing to fight for Merkel.

Thing is that Germans see, "fighting for Germany" as fighting for our Government, and after all the shit we Germans had to hear from ourr "Representatives" nobody wants to anymore.

If you ask any german what he would fight for, you either hear "I would fight for my home and Family" or "EVIL NAZI GET OUT REEEEEEE!"

Because of two World Wars fueled by Nationalism that ravaged their continent? The entire concept kind of became a bit undesirable for them after that.