Sup Forums shitposting in real life

Sup Forums shitposting in real life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNRP-3U6QoU
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you sound butthurt

so does your mother when i fuck her white ass

>niggers nigging
this is not news

This is why you carry a gun at all times. Every one of them would be dead

You're turkroach material. Bravo.

So niggers are being niggers?

That boy needs a father. He should've at LEAST taken 2 of them down with him. Orcs are dumber than humans, ya know.

Ahmed logic.

why couldn't hitler have attacked the niggers?

And thus, another racist is born.

Hello roach. Day of the gluetrap when?

or they would shoot you white bitch

turks are white
im not

racist

>turks are white

Heartbreaking, but some people get Red Pilled the hard way!

humans came from africa
you racist

kek
uk police will punish you if you write racist things in the internet
stupid britshit

You have to go back where you were born nigger

he feared blacks

turks are white
im not

enriched

4 vs 1.

Fuckin Niggerspussys

because he didn't care about them.

they have light skin

im already in germany

youtube.com/watch?v=bNRP-3U6QoU

top kek

>Niggers when they can't end the fight in a single unexpected sucker punch

Ok then back to the country where your ancestors came from nigger

africa? all humans came from there

This.

They just beat the white guilt right out of him.

Dont act surprised when in 10 years, this kid, after hitting the gym and exercising, will be laying the smackdown on the neighborhood niggers.

Even better, since they kick him when he is down, he will be a zero fucks given curbstomper.

You niggers brought it onto yourselves.

lol we will invade your nation AGAIN and this time we arent gonna let you fucking faggots live. its total snownigger extermination this time around.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/amp/

niggers BTFO

Niggers are what happened when humans found Africa and fucked a bunch of ancient apes.

america wont inavde anything in the future apart from small irrelevant shitholes at best
it becomes a latin country

then go back to your steppes you slavshit

It's OK, Russia will.

And this time German faggots won't be allowed to live, the next generation of Germans will be Russian rape-babies, just like in good old 1945.
>tfw Grandpa participated in the "Great Enrichment of Germania"

I'm 100% Styrian you nigger.
I'm already there where my ancestors were.

russia today is a castrated cat

You mean to say groids in real life.
One guy not bothering anyone and 4 groids attack him. If one kid fought him it would be just a part of life, but when 4 people do it its a gang assault. But you are too stupid to understand it.

your ancestors were some steppe slavshits
you just had luck to border whites

>need to 5v1 with surprise attack a non-agressive skinny fucking anglo that looks like a faggot

yeah niggers in a nutshell

>hans is larping as a nigger again
really makes my joggin noggin

>america wont inavde anything in the future apart from small irrelevant shitholes
thats what i just said you retard. you really think germany matters at all??? fucking lol

> a nigger calling me a slavshit
Pottery

I love that mawashigeri at the start, great technique there. Whyte boy didn't see it coming.

HAHAHAHAHAH poor whiute boi

Are you implying Germany isn't?
Your "boys" get turned out by muslim neighbors at 11 years of age, and become lifelong faggots immediately after.

This fucking retard talking down on Russia, why don't you take Ahmeds dick out of your mouth for a second, and see what truly sad state you, and your pathetic country are in...

>3 dindus
>sucker punch
>Shitposting

Sure antifa nigger.
Good thing is that this kid, has been permanently redpilled and next time, contact with niggers will be like pic.

Niggers are niggers are niggers

That's because you're fucking her in the ass

Götüne yoğurt sürer, sike sike ayran yaparım.

Germany is the greatest country, we all love Germany. Without it there would be a genetically pure Europe, probably the jiggers wouldn't be in america since the high proportion of german landowners colonizing america preferred diggers over southern European immigration to america cause it would reduce their numbers.

Thanks to great german nation.

>leaf

They can't help it. This is always how they act when they are a significant portion of the population.

Haha feels bad being a German cuck. Don't worry m8 Putin coming for that ass. And USA ain't going to do shit.

shitboys btfo

>they opps
>suck they dick

Does this nigger speak infuriate anyone else? ITS FUCKING THEIR YOU DUMB FUCKS. Even white trash people do this shit now, its not fucking cool, you just sound retarded.

Everything about this thread is so fucking gay

>muhh dick
fucking nigger

I love how the nigger couldn't even fathom doing a one on one, cuz every time he had him down his fucks jumped on him.
>SAD

The oldest human remains were found in europe
+
Those are even more similar to todays humans than the african fossiles

Your anti german attitude won't stop the future demographic trends envisioned by these great noble people to come about and to fruition in both Europe and north america.
You are a mistake.

>be a scrawny little beta bitch
>tfw no gf
>you get the shit kicked out of you
>luckily no one is around to see
>you resolve yourself to work out and get swole and fuck bitches
>the (((news media))) broadcasts across the entire nation the video of you curled up in the fetal position getting your shit kicked in every hour on the hour
>every girl in your school sees
>you remain a virgin throughout your entire high school career and you are only a year 9

>Relaxing around blacks.

There doesn't seem to be any shit posting in this webm.

I would instantly execute any bullies like this with a shot to the stomach, regardless of race. I train my kids to pick the leader of any pack and use non-fatal means to subdue and humiliate the lead bully. In real life, I would find these bullies, kidnap, flay and dump their bodies with barely no life onto their parents doorsteps and then shoot the grieving parents.

The Russians will change that.

Fight fire with more fire.

P.S. After seeing how niggers love to kick people once they are down on the ground, from this moment on, zero mercy for shitskins, especially when down on the ground.
We are all aware they were born retarded, now let's complete the evolution by turning them into a vegetable.

This.
Africans are NOT even the same species.

>jumped by four guys
>every girl in school sees
>dumb ones turned off because dumb
>makes finding a good one easier

>white nigger

You stop when they've clearly had enough. Three hits in, its over. Anything more is knuckle-dragging monkey shit.

>this is what beta virgins actually believe
even your mythical "good girls" are turned off by guys who are not able to protect them -- you don't have to beat them, you just have to fight/scare them off

kid didn't even put up a fight he just curled up into a pathetic little ball which means any non-existent "good girl" dating him would be getting gang raped right about now

>nigger resorts to "muh dick"
Kek

Trying to sound cool, while probably an overweight failute who has never been in a fight.

No, you stop when you've had enough.

>pleb who has never felt the feeling that comes with digging your knuckles into a niggers temples
If you would you would feel for the man

agreed. a fight is meant to be honorable, once ur enemy is down, its over. those niggers and that stormfag need to learn some honor

When will you give us another Hitler?

your fedora is showing faggot

I've shitposted IRL before, in bars and shit, no one does anything, black people feel caught off guard like "do I really need to act all pissed right now?" and are often too lazy or disinterested to play it up and make a scene.
You just have to present everything properly.

No, fuck you. They have shown that they will continue to hit a man once he is down.
So you do the same, keep hitting until
A) They turn clear, as in, you have successfully beat the shit out of them
B) They stop all fighting and resisting, because of broken bones/pain/etc.

It is the lack of punishment for their actions that caused them to get uppity like this, and that must be broken harshly and severely.

fucking nigger. only low iq retards continue to beat their enemies after the fight is done. unnecessary brutality shows weakness.

T*rk got a proxy

>unnecessary brutality shows weakness
Yeah, when you redefine "weakness" to mean whatever you want.
>See that guy beating the shit out of the other guy? He's actually weak. Bet you didn't know that!

>muh honor
>muh bushido
>muh lady
lol kys

Refer to

not weakness in strength dumbass. weakness of mind.

These faggots only understand the language of brutality.

Violence must be delivered swiftly and effectively.
Broken bones end fights.
No-one wants to fight after having a broken arm and leg 5 seconds into a fight with me.
Break limbs, elbows, whatever.

Always attack the leader of a pack, and once he is broken, the rest will scatter like the hyenas they are.

Thanks ancestors. You could have exterminated these roaches a long time ago but nawwww you had to make them work instead. Thanks guys, thanks a fucking lot.

what kind of autism do you have?

I want to bant back like so many faggots do while in pol, but you're mostly in the right.

same question

Please he could of been saying I worship black dick or I feel I need to give you money to make up for slavery and gotten the same treatment. Around blacks never relax.

>if you fight your enemies, they win

Uhh, if anything I think that guy probably killed himself afterwards. Most people only have the balls to shit post on pol desu

Weakness of mind? I'm pretty sure the guy being beaten in the head will be "weaker of mind" afterwards, not the guy doing the beating. Face it, you're just redefining "weakness" to mean "things I don't like".

attacking in packs is cowardly

>white boy pretending to be brown on Sup Forums

pathetic

Its called having a realistic view of the world around you.

Life redpills you as you age.

Have you even hit puberty yet? Or does your mom even know you are browsing the arsehole of the internet?

he is not talking about brain damage desu

he is talking about le honorable bushido code of le ancient and noble honorable samurai and le enlightened euphoria

i just want nuclear hollocaust for africa. is that too fucking much to ask?