I think I have it figured out goyim

I'm a level 1 jew, so all I say is just theory and deduction from events, but I think I understand the basics of globalism and the real goals behind them.
transhumanism, degeneracy, debt automation,, dindu gibs, GDP, white genocide, it all comes together in a fairly simple way once you see it without memes and shitposts. it's also saddening, but can't be helped overmuch anymore

would you hear it or is it just another slide (((thread)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shlxqhN3LS0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You need to get the rest of your inbred tribe out of our lands, then you need to give us a return on the trillions we've spent keeping you all from going extinct. Then you can repay the scammed reparations and make good on the tens of millions of Christian Europeans killed by Jewish communists in the 20th century.

Then we'll talk about coexistence and protecting Israel from your billion mud neighbours will trillion dollar sovereign wealth funds.

would that I could, you idiot.
it's actually much bigger than individual nations and nationalities
it's global demand for produce and GDP. basically, white culture and white nations are probably the best out there, but they're not even close to enough to continue growth

you're a sacrificial lamb to prevent a global economic collapse of Max Max proportions. jews simply made the choice to ensure it won't happen by erasing you in favor of dindus and pedros and muhammads

you gots it meng

youtube.com/watch?v=shlxqhN3LS0

the protocols aren't real. at least that what jew school taught me and the other jew kids. when you want literally everything that exists on earth then a national or religious identity is a limiting burden more than anything
the elite banker and corporate cabals do have jews in them and we possibly even make up most of the members, but it also technically includes some whites and asians

one day you will become a level 100 jew

I don't have the initiative for that
you and your country are a prime example of the point I'm trying to make. basically, you've made germans work harder to pay for expenses they never made, thus ensuring germany still has demand for GDP growth because everyone has to work and produce to pay their taxes
same with africans and arabs, any money you give them goes right back to food and retails producers, and unlike whites they have a fuckton of kids to feed and clothe

well of course its more about IQ, but you cant deny the naturally higher-than-average curve that jews are on compared to whites and chinks. shit just ends up working out that way.

>I'm a level 1 jew
pathetic

it doesn't even fucking matter
haven't you seen idiocracy? white, intelligent people are nicer to have around for certain, but there simply aren't enough of them. any attempt to make first world nations smarter will just make them consume LESS, and capitalism will fail because future automation would mean nobody would need or want to work anymore and global demand for production enters a recession. and it will be the LAST recession

So what's responsible for the decline in white growth? Is it (((them))) or is it some other more mysterious cause which the elites are simply adapting to?

The Protocols seem to line up with what is happening.

Silly jew, the robotistocracy is the end all be all of human achievement. Everything else is only a stepping stone.

progress, of course
a basic ecnomic term is marginal cost. if hiring the 101st employee at your firm costs you 200 dollars a day but only earns you 199, you will only hire 100 people. and tyypically the more employees you have, the marginal earnings they give you drop
in first world nations, high living standards make it enormously expensive to have children. if the emotional (and financial) benefits of a second child can't outweight the costs of having one, you will only have one child
or none, if you can't afford one. in third world countries this problem doesnt exist because children are cheap to make, expensive amenities don't exist and they start working at a very young age to feed the family

it's natural form of resistance to further growth and prosperity, and given present day technology, is mostly inevitable

You won't do jack shit ratboy. Young whites are going to demand a return on our investment and if you can't repay your debts we'll let the muds take over the payments.

Assbooting #360 is coming and you know it.

oy vey

Yeah i'm sure the Jewish press doesn't have anything to do with it. It's entirely economics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

The problem is Jewry and young goyim are going to solve it.

that's actually entirely correct
question is, do we manage to get to there before global economy halts?
there was this new work mech exoskeleton prototype I've seen in some korean factory. but since there's no demand for it, it's just an expensive forklift. if nobody wants more things (because they're too old to work and pay and don't have enough kids to buy them shit), we will freeze and corporate spending will have to go backward before sufficient research and engineering innovation ensures a singularity based utopia is reached

i don't buy the conflation of technological progress and progressive ideology. the former may help the latter spread, but it doesn't *directly* cause the collapse of fertility. see eg. your hasidim

fucking leaf. don't you get it? you're controlled opposition, focusing on shit, just like tumblr. everything you see as politics is literally ENTERTAINMENT. granted white people could fix this in one generation by simply having 10 kids each, and then there wouldn't be any need to flood you with browns. but you simply fucking don't do it
either way, feel free to do whatever the fuck you want with your local jews, it simply won't matter because the top has probably already predicted it long you even had broadband

why is anything we do or don't do , your business..that's the problem..nations would take care of themselves if your hand wasn't in everything

So what you're saying is that the demand for production and GDP growth is slowing down in the civilized world, and if it continues there will be an economic collapse of some description?

not really. ultraorthodox jews are basically jewish amish
aside from basic electrical appliances like kettles and washer machines they refuse to take anything culturally challenging into their homes. this includes TVs and quite often computers or smart phones. they also abstain from expensive affairs like non-religious universities or almost anything you'd consider a passtime entertainment

yes. first world nations simply don't have enough white native manpower to feed so many retirees in the upcoming decades. even if we manage to reach automation before this collapse happens, it'll end capitalism as we know it because there would be no point to hire people and nobody knows if a basic universal income works yet, or where to find the funding for it because corporate bodies won't agree to save a fuckton of money off labor just to give it all away as tax
I don't fucking know what the long term plan is. the short term is just making sure there are a lot of arabs and nignogs to keep demands high and tax working people to provide them with gibs that would at least return back to the economy
the soviet union proved that just taking everything away from a worker and distributing it out isn't a sustainable model. it has to be done via taxation for now

Isn't this common understanding here?
They need to keep the global debt rising by any means necessary because the alternative is their so called wealth disintegrates into thin air as we return to the state of actual possession equaling property.

Literally everything you're saying crumbles apart because of one simple fact of life: these brown people don't work

You're spouting fake Jewish propaganda. You can easily find very high iq white or Asian subsets. This won't be done like it was with the Jews because it will destroy their narrative. Even if u believe the lie, whites should have many many more high achievers than Jews by way of population size.

Go fuck yourself satan. We will return to stable common sense communities while you Jews get exiled to the desert. Youre not going to be putting my grandchildren into debt to fuel your global degeneracy.

save the white jewesses

>do we manage to get to there before global economy halts
This is a meme. One way or another nations are gonna have to come to terms with a shrinking economy on pace with population decline. Importing uneducated masses is not viable. Better to make ready now than face total chaos when suddenly 90% of people are out of work. If the UN projections are correct the population is gonna decline no matter what so this current economic environment isn't viable either.

Ultimately we need to decide as a species whether we want a utopia or not. Machines are the only way.

why do kikes post on Sup Forums. Its like everywhere they go its an obligation of theirs to fuck everything up and spread their degeneracy.

no, they don't
but their children MIGHT
it's not a good solution or one that's even likely to work, but it MIGHT. that's what (((bankers))) and corporatists pray for

you have to be a millionaire these days to be able to have that many kids unless you are suggesting everyone go on wellfare and pump out 8 kids because the government pays you so well to do it.

>but their children MIGHT
as long as welfare is strong that wont happen.

The israelis that post on Sup Forums are either dumb or trolling. I'm leaning towards incredibly dumb, and they actually believe in their conspiracy theories.

they're not dumb. they're here like all the other fucking minorities are. if you think that most of the posters are white, you're in for a nice surprise. minorities love nothing more than to come on here and shit post about each other and see others shit post about themselves. especially the jew. and especially israelis on top of this.

Glad I am not the only one

Nice to see someone with logical sense who can think stuff to the end

that too is somewhat better than having small white families who just hoard their wealth instead of spending it right away on food
but welfare won't sustain them forever. they'll either start working or be replaced by other minorities who might
maybe more poos and chinese, since China might collapse even before Europe does as they've been milking out a similar system for decades to exhaustion now

then for christ sake man, drop the ancap facade
ancap is the end result of the (((1%))) failing
and civilization collapsing entirely

But they consume. They can make debt, and debt is money you will be working for

it's always cute and retarded at the same time when you use the triple parentheses.

Tbh what you are saying is so simple but makes so much sense. But is mankind even worth surviving when we are gone?

You have no clue. In Germany it got worse with every generation; actually the first generations of immigrants usually were the most motivated. All globalism and mass-immigration does is creating a huge clusterfuck for everyone. there is no future, everyrthing will go to the shit. the western world is damaged beyond repair. the sooner we all understand this the less surprised we will be when its the time.

that's exactly the fucking point
if it works for blacks and arabs, it CAN work for you. if you want to live long enough and well enough to see transhuman future and still retain a white society and culture, you'll have to try it
otherwise you can just sit on the sideline and despair as everything you (and even a jew like me) were taught to consider beautiful rots to shit, just to (maybe) stave off the collapse just a few years longer

Ancap is the solution. For them this to work, they need to manipulate the gold market. So dont use Fiat and use Gold instead.

I also take advantage of the welfere system and make tons oft kids.

Ya think you're hot shit, dontcha?!

then the wager is lost and everything is fucking doomed, including myself

I don't want to be shot by a marauding band of raiders and a warlord
corporatists don't want their wealth to stop pouring in, or become worthless
it doesn't matter if it's worth it, inertia makes us want to live, hopefully at least as well as we did yesterday

>transhumanism
What do you mean? I'd gladly be augmented.

This is also why for example the Koran mentions Gold and christianity mentions making as much kids as possible.

This shit goes on since mesopotamia

don't you fucking get it? global economy might very well collapse to post apocalyptic levels before we develop that sort of tech
hell it might happen before 2020, though the odds are low for now

>trips

I thought you were mistaking transgender faggots with transhumanism, like a lot of people on here do. My mistake.

Transhumanism is ((their)) goal! You will not profit from that, it will be the 1% who will profit. We will only develop the KI for them

Well we are. Nature doesnt care for intelligence, culture, science, and all the stuff we consider to be "civilization". thats the biggest lie of the modern world. the law of nature is above everything, and the law of nature demands breeding, not "ideas". blacks, browns, yellows, they breed, which means they will survive even the biggest catastrophes. but whites and jews? we dont breed, we are becoming less every year, and sooner or later we will be gone. a man cant survive without applying to natural laws.
as long as modern science and moral concepts claim that mankind would be something "apart of nature", there will be no hope for the western world and all its people. the destruction of the family and its value was the initial damage made. I dont think that this damage and everything connected to it can be repaired ever. Its just too late now. Europe is getting swarmed right in this moment. Let 50 years pass, and its all done.

or you know you could just mkae the government stop giving gibs at 2 kids so the minorities arent encouraged to outbreed whites. This is an endless cycle. it will never end until the isrelli americans are gone from this government and people realize hollywood is propaganda made by jews at this point. All that needs to change is welfare should not reward people that have no money or skills to breed like rabbits. thats literally it. I dont know if you heard of octomom but its a classic case of a woman having kids purely for the gibs. They gave her a million dollars and a house and a tv show. she spent the million before the year was over on stupid worthless shit like clothing and cars and partying. Her plan was never to be part of society from the start and no one seemed to notice. anyway she's happily on welfare now living in a decent home.

you dont breed because the cost of living has been inflated to a level that's not sustainable for large families unless you are very rich or very poor. they dont want a working class anymore they want slaves.

>what is Baby Boom
it was attempted to make whites breed like crazy and it worked for exactly one fucking generation
note that white birth rates started dropping with the X generation long before jew social media and cuck entertainment existed. I suspect they're just trying to hasten the inevitable and switch other races

But those boomers raised their children to be very liberal, which lead to the situation we have today.
And they where also influenced by the media and corporations.

hmm wonder why? oh thats right the global banking system hadnt decided to clean out the middle class yet, and the government hadn't been handing all the tech jobs away to foreigners. its greed. they dont need these people they just want more money since they apparently cant get any more out of the middle class.

This happened because FIAT is a bubble. At the beginning, it helped white breed. We are now at the end of the bubble and the kids sense it that they are not as good off as their parents, so they dont make as much kids. For africans and ME this economy is still paradise

This.
Globalists might want to stop some apocalyptic Crash, but they want an egotistical Outcome. If they would place any Value on having a Smart and civilized population they would double down on White and East Asian instead of the various Kinds of Nigger.

that's exactly it. boomers were not SUPPOSED to turn out like this because back in the 1960's and early 70's american society was still highly nationalistic and white
and still, once they've reached such an amazing economic and technological peak that even the soviets couldn't hope to match, they've become frightened of letting their own children grow on fear and conflict as they have during the cold war and nurtured them instead of being strict
simply because they had enough money and civic conditions to do it without problems. and boom, the boom ends and whites are suddenly cynical, post modern special snowflake libtards that compete with each other over who is the most avant-garde. AKA degenerate and "tolerant". corporatists and banker jews certainly sustain the trend, but I think it's actual start inhibited the original plan so it had to change

again, I think they tried that right after WW2 but it just didn't work as well as planned

This is where you are wrong. They are pretty near to the and goal (=transhumanism) just look at all the AI shit and they dont want competition, so they migrate some foreigners into white lands to keep them bussy and to geht some more credits to buy a home in a secure neighberhood.

its not them trying anything its them leaving us alone and not trying to rob us blind with the banking scheme.

Well I guess we will see if we can manage to regain some identity and replace the nihilism of modern western culture.
Either we manage to do that, or we are gone. The flooding with foreigners has awakened something in many people that has long been asleep, I can feel that. We will see if it is enough.
And desu I like Israel because I want our countries to be as proud and well guarded.

this is very similar to what I'm saying. the initial plan wasn't white removal at all, or there would have been no point to leaving the gold standard
and now that whites can't go on green paper and are up their ears in debt, they are discarded in favor of those who want more debt. or at least cause it indirectly via crime due to not being intelligent enough to care

You are still wrong, without abandoning the Goldstandard, there would be no 0% rates and without 0% rates, there would be no robotics. So if transhumanism is their goal, abandoning the Goldstandard would be inevitable

that's not going to happen as I see it
nearly all global resources are devoted to creating more addicted and indebted consumers. being white, frugal, intelligent or even remotely financially aware is counter productive to this, and so old white culture is likely going to continue getting actively exterminated

and then what? create an elite race of godlike rich superbeings ruling over us lowly mortals?
I don't think that's going to happen in the lifetime of any rich man alive today, certainly not if people simply stop buying from them

Welcome in the ancient egypt.

The question is: if they habe the machines to do the labor and they have the AI to do the thinking, what will happen with the slaves?

Ancaps are so fucking autistic they literally cannot fathom anything outside of their small framework of ideas as being causes holy shit you guys are memes

You need more of an argument then
> muh autistic
Logically there are only 2 options, i am wrong or i am right about something

I don't really see how anyone can profit from a global third world. There wouldn't be any value created anymore.

mr goldmann could you explain to me what's Israel's agenda on Mexico? thx

> certainly not if people simply stop buying from them

Like if all the dumb people will stop consuming

n/a
we're not elite banker jews
we're just their dumber, poor hick cousin

if this is true then we'll probably left behind to rot as they leave the planet (maybe not for the first time, even)
I suppose actively killing us would be a waste of resources

and why would dumb people stop consuming?
pic very much related

Pure coincidence goy

so what u are trying to say is that jews are wiping out whites to prevent nuclear war and economic collapse while u enslave niggers and muzzies

wut?

UBI. Give everyone enough gibs to keep them buying the shit robots produce for pennies. everyone will be tracked nonstop (already are), so the International Jews run the whole shit show of slavery while they visit the stars and enslave other planets

basically.
debt-enslaving whites in a similar fashion didn't seem to have worked for long enough because they simply stopped consuming as much as before
if this continues, global GDP growth is fucked

What do real Jews think of all the conspiracies and hate on Sup Forums? Does it bother you?

Serious question, if not the Jews, would someone else be running this shit show? It's all so fucked, billions of lives are only looked at as short term profits, I mean, can you even have empathy at that level? Reptilians really do run the world huh

But isn't infinite growth impossible? Won't it have to stop SOMEtime? What then?

you think I give a shit? I care about food and shelter, not some absolutely blue pilled retard shitposting storm memes here

That would be the good outcome, but by leaving us behind, they would risk revange. If i was them, i would kill us all.

They still want into space, look at all the exoplanets found.

And if this happened before, there would be competition in space. Which is one more Argument to kill us all

Kikeanon, study some advertising for perspective on this. Everything you've laid out is part of a plan to create debtgoys. As Terry Davis calls it 'a herd of nigger cattle' who will have no problem taking out a 24% apr fo day 24 inch rims....once that nigger cant pay you get the car and the wheels back, sell both, shekels abound.
Scale that scam all the way up to the state level with this 'LendLease' kikery, and you've got yourself debt leverage over the entire world.
The protocols aren't for average jew, they're a business plan.

Of course someone Else would do something. Its probably not even only Jews as well. Calling them Globalists no matter how many Jews are actually among them is the more precise Term.
Yes. Like accused they are utter elitists with no interest for how their Civilization looks like as long as they have it all.

some dude from one thread explained why Europe was exporting refugees

fuck humanitarian crisis , its all about money
apparently whites aren't that dumb to buy useless shit on loans and EMI unlikes niggers who will that puma tracksuit and maybe the leBrons

so at the end of the day the banks fill their pockets while contributing jackshit to the economy
its like what happened back in '08 when stock rating companies where giving shit stocks high ratings and filling their pockets with the banks who made these shit stock while the bubble burst fucking everyone up

how can u guys be so selfish is beyond me..

infinite life is also seemingly impossible for the time being
doesn't mean sick people would just willingly drop dead instead of trying to scrap by a little longer

of course it's jews, I suspect there are a fuckton of jews in whoever's behind social engineering anywhere
just not THE jews, because most of us are too fucking poor to matter. I just don't want to live in a fucking Postman or Road Warrior scenario

Most of them are still jews. They high IQ among jews is probably a result of jewish eugenics.

I also think Hitler was there to kill jews for other jews. They wanted to get rid off competition. Sound crazy? Japan was an ally of germany, and Japan attacked China and its free banking system. Just Google about Hyperinflation in china

>if this continues, global GDP growth is fucked

Bullshit jewboy

>what is Japan
>what is demographic decline in a non white country
>what is not importing niggers and filthy arabs

The nig infestation is ONLY in white nations and has zero to do with any economic issues

Transhumanism is necessasry for our advancement to colonize the stars.
The only requirement is that before we do it is we kill all the jews, so you don't have a Deus Ex Human Revolution sitiuation where those who control the augmentations control the world

KYS sage

Slash the gibs, unbind the regulations, open the frontier!

Fuck off shill.

>mfw you think this will end up well for your plans - you have no idea what is in motion

>well of course its more about IQ, but you cant deny the naturally higher-than-average curve that jews are on compared to whites and chinks. shit just ends up working out that way.
BULLSHIT NIGGER! with your LARP'ing little faggy flag.

were there a creativity quotient Whites would dominate that as well as IQ. jews are in-group social promoters and nepotists. they are parasites cut from the same cloth as worth;ess niggers.

Whites dominate in creating everything necessary to facilitate stability, innovation, 1st world cutting edge true progress (read: to get off this rock asap) and on and on and on/ go fuck off with your jewish indoctrination lard ass.

Thank you for this thread. You are an intelligent dude and I respect that.

So, you are explaining how you see the system working. My question is: Have you noticed any serious movement (in the elite classes) to change paradigm so that all this BS is not necessary? I suppose some elites may be complaining, but is anybody coming up with a worthy alternative plan?

>granted white people could fix this in one generation by simply having 10 kids each, and then there wouldn't be any need to flood you with browns. but you simply fucking don't do it
Why the fuck should we have to do this so that our (((elites))) can maintain their profit margins?

We don't have to raise our birthrates and we don't have to accept one single solitary immigrant.

The low population that resulted from the black plague in Europe was the beginning of the modern middle class. There was too much work to be done and not enough people to do it, so suddenly the peasant classes had massive bargaining power.

THIS is what they are trying to prevent.