Has never been married and has no children

>has never been married and has no children

Dresses like a woman. He has a lot of practice holding his face in a famine manner.

Is a closeted homo.

Tell me again how he manages to get re-elected every 6 years?

>name is Lindsey

What a fucking poof...isn't he butt buddies with Songbird McCain?

>is a gay Southern gentleman

Take it from me: best hunting buddies around. Really keep you warm in a duck blind.

Is he dare I say it /ourguy/? One of us.

What's worse is, we don't have a recall vote, so we're stuck with mr fruity pebbles until someone runs against him AND wins!!!

a true gay

DOUBLE TEAMS ASIAN CHILDREN WITH JOHN MCCAIN

>Is John McCain's favorite cumhole.

THANK YEWWW SARAH

The reason we didn't get rid of him last time was so many candidates running against him. SC needs to get behind one good opponent of this poof and we'll take him out. He is basically elected by business interests because of his cheap labor stance. Miss Lindsay can fuck off.

>have never been married and officially have no children

porky pig fucks children.

Chelsea Clinton's real father is definitely a kike.

southern retards?

Oh, everyone knows he's an unbelievably massive faggot. This explains why he's afraid of big strong men like Trump.

he's a massive faggot

He has a female face.

Lindsey Graham would be an amazing president. I would like him to be chosen instead to both Hillary or the Umpa Lumpa one.

Obviously molested as a child.

can any of you mail him a letter saying HAHAHA you cant mossad the assad
t. me

And most of those "candidates" are straw men his backers push to run so no one can take him out in a primary. We are stuck with him. BTW, Tim Scott, who I actually like, is also longtime unmarried male. For those who think the Tea Party, etc., was not about ideas/ideology, understand that Tim Scott a (likely) gay black man beat Strom Thurmond's son.

He seems effeminate when he speaks....very odd fellow...