ITT: 200 IQ+ debaters throughout history

every single person on Sup Forums has a minimum of 250 IQ. Those internet IQ tests said so

>thread done

I am one of them

brainlets can't even comprehend my arguments

That little goatee is too much

200iq...
>>posts a washed up retard who fucked his twitch career because he was emotionally unstable screaming like an autist on his stream.
ok.

why is he so easy to destroy in debates? he literally thinks talking fast is an argument

>when the faggot coalburner naked ape demolished this cucks arguments.

He had nothing to say when he kept getting exposed for moving the goalposts and straw-manning, so he just ended the debate with him, he even started promoted trickle down economics. Even leftists dont know their own arguments.

Its entertainment, not scientific discussion.

Stephen Molyneux blows them all out of the water

Type "white man white woman" on google images right now fag

I liked it when Jim made him say that women and brown people are too dumb to help themselves

if this cucklord ever comes to austria, im gonna bitchslap him

ben shapiro

when Martin Shkreli made him pee is his pants funny

I too can rattle down neo-liberal talking points, it is not that hard.

who dat?

Autism is a blessing and a curse

LUL... this fairy faggot got analy destroyed by VeganGains... in fact he was so ashamed of his loss he deleted the video debate on his chanel and denied ever debating him...

Holy shit white Somalian

The intellectual known as "destiny" """famous""" for getting jontron (another high class intellectual youtuber) to say some" controversial" stuff on a twitch stream.

probably Moldbug (the Urbit architecture is exquisite, i know my code and it is not the work of an ordinary mind)

Destiny has shoulders like a 4 yr old girl.

he was relevant and funny when deezer and combatex were trolling his stream but he hasn't been interesting since before HotS or whatever it was called
also he blew like every tourney he entered that any other gm bothered to attend
why did people still tune in after that? i'd rather watch sheth and as helpful as sheth was, he was 1% milk.

>everyone is a nigger and deserves to die
>you just can't comprehend me

hehehhe i have no position hehehehhe almost as bad as Sar 'classic liberal' goon

And an 8 inch dick