So instead of actually working, Trump is feeding bullshit stories to the press

So instead of actually working, Trump is feeding bullshit stories to the press.

thanks to King Nigger

Just wait till the upcoming false flag attack on DPRK in order to hide this story.

wrong pic. but still relevant

Trump is a master tactician.

Enough with this shit. Jesus christ, you know what to do guys.

At this point you're literally in favor of a deep state cover up and protecting pedophiles...You're disgusting.

>Trump is a master tactician.

yeah that's why he's fired like half his cabinet.

That's exactly why.

YOU ARE PROTECTING PEDOPHILES. YOU HAVE NO SOUL

>fucks up any possibility of having support from either republicans or democrats
>masterful tactics
Hey, at least he will be the greatest clown on the world stage for the next 3.5 years.

Nice suicide rate binland

Good thing his whole base is independants, which is most of the country. Good thing half of congress is about to go to prison. And you're still here peddling your defense of pedophiles. You have no soul

>this little trumpkin mad

>flooding the catalog

Nervous (((user)))?

>everything he does gets stymied by butthurt and defunct courts, the media, and congress united by both parties to make a lameduck out of a President that was elected because he isn't a puppet of the swamp

>posts tweets to the public because the slimy press won't give his message to the people without putting their spin on it.

OMG

why would I be mad? Take a look at this situation. You're spending minutes,hours,days on this site shilling and it accomplishes nothing. Theyre all still going to prison, and theres nothing you can do about it.

>not working
kek

39%

And?
Of course I have no soul. Nobody does.
No, I do not support pedophilia (nor child marriage).
>half of congress is about to go to prison.
That would be funny because of how unlikely it would be to happen.

hahahahahaha

oh wait your serious?

HAHAHAHAHA

98% chance to win

clinton is 0% president :^)

Whose butthurt?

You're the guys that come here day in day out attempting to set some sort of narrative or distract and it doesnt work!

Since when has any politician ever done any "work"?

>2.6 GDP growth
When was that? Ut was like 1.4 (annualized) in the first quarter and something similar in the 2nd.

haha yes that's what we're doing

it's all one big conspiracy to turn the friggin' frogs gay

what are you, 16? Think you'd better lay off the chan for a while, my little dude

Hey look everybody, the OP works for shariablue!

Sage, faggot!

see, that's all you guys know how to do.

Typical marxist tactics of shaming ur opponents cuz ur IQ is too low to actually make a convincing argument about anything you say.

>"feeding bullshit stories to the media"

You mean dosing them with their own medicine?

aren't you worried that someone will come and destroy your minecraft house while you're posting here?