Would Sup Forums marry a widow?

Would Sup Forums marry a widow?

uh yes

Yes, nothing wrong with them.
They just had bad luck in their life.

She needs to get BLACKED

Unless she killed her husband or her husband killed himself, yes.
I feel like these 3 comments represent the general range of ideas on Sup Forums

What if one of the kids killed her husband?

Also a red flag. Someone made a bad descision in that marriage, I won't be a part of a person or group of people like that.

It's literally the only acceptable and/or moral case in which it is ok to have a relationship with a non-virgin.

>It's literally the only acceptable and/or moral case in which it is ok to have a relationship with a non-virgin.
/thread

If i was a single father, sure. Otherwise there is no point of marrying a single mother, unless her late husband was your brother.

Marriage rites state that any woman who has ever been married is forever married to him, even if he dies. So, if you date anyone that has been married before, you're a total fucking cuck, literally.

What if she was better than you would normally do?

34? You might get an autistic kid or two out of her. Assuming her late husband was white and the kids were his, she might make a good wife. Depends on her church and how much they cuck out for missionary work in the turd world. Convincing her to prioritize 'the good work' on a local scale might be key.

>'Merica is so fractured right now, honey, if those godless commies corrupt the youth, how will they find the light of the lord, praise jeebus

I would if I was a widower with my own kids I would be fine with marrying a widow.

>till death do us part.

If a single mother is better than i can do, i would just kms.

Not unless I was also a widow

She could be from an important family

this. Also she's 34, which is old, but I think you should still try for one baby in the new marriage to cement it.

This is what I don't get if she finds a new husband. If she really does believe in god, and her husband was the love of her life then what happens when she dies and goes to heaven? Is she going to spend eternity in heaven with her first husband or the new guy that she found?

Doesn't this actually make her a whore? She is basically forgetting all about her dead husband and cheating on him with a new guy.

that's not how it works m8, heaven is about your soul not a literal garden. In heaven all souls are united with God, think of it like universality in Eva

"widow" is not enough of a factor to decide whether I'd marry someone. I guess, if all the other factors check out, the answer's "yes".

Widow = used goods. If you take that you're no better than some lefty cuck watching his wife fuck a nigger.

What good are you then if you treat people as "goods"?
Sure, being a slut and selling you STDs is one thing, but if she's been in a proper loving relationship, then there's probably nothing wrong with her health.

>white nationalist flag
>doesnt want to help raise white kids with no father

>In heaven all souls are united with God

that sounds horrible and scary. Almost like you aren't even yourself in heaven.

the point is that you are only yourself in heaven, because this is when you will regain that which you lost, God. You will still be you, just more

Used fucking goods. You going to buy a burger that's already been bitten into? She's a woman. Being white doesn't change her role.

Slippery slope.

No. Maybe if she didn't have kids.

I understand you have the same exact standard, therefore a dude that has put his dick into someone is worthless, used goods for anyone else?

How are the kids a problem?
I could see age maybe being one but a bigger family is always better

Men and women are not the same.

Exactly this, fuck raising someone else's kids.
Unless she had a c-section, I bet it looks like someone threw a hand grenade into an Italian deli.

I don't want to raise an another man's kids.

>muh equality

Men are made to take on multiple partners. It's how we grow our population. Women are here to bare our children and make sure they grow to adults as we continue to build our race/world. It's an important role for them to take on.

You had a bad experience with your step pappy?

Look at it as raising you childrens half siblings
Bigger families are better because they can help each other out
Whites need to start being as nepotistic as Jews

Not if she's a follower of (((christianity))).

Jews hate Christians more than anything

>Bigger families are better because they can help each other out
Whites need to start being as nepotistic as Jews
I agree with this, but still it would feel too emasculating to spend resources on an other man's kids. I would just find another wife instead and create a large family of my own.

You shouldn't be raising any child. That's the mother's job.

It doesn't take that many more resources to raise more kids

Good thing the world is about to end.

Fuck no - you could never prove that she did NOT kill her husband in one way or another.

I'm sort of an old guy still dating and I avoid widows at all costs.

Do you really want to end up dead because of some pussy?

>fathers should have nothing to do with their kids
Ok buddy

You're not getting cucked if you cum inside their mommy and make more brothers and sisters for them.

Have a great life of NO pussy loser...

Of course it does. Food, clothes, college... if I have to spend resorces on other children I have to have less children of my own.

not a real widow 10:1 her kids are niglets and she's just a born again Christian

She's just a stupid whore that thinks stating she's a 'widow' is going to come across better than single whore with four kids. Her god spiel is just her trying to manipulate religion to her advantage and land an omega level beta provider

>raising someone else's child
Sup Forums is just cucks in disguise

Everything they need to know will come naturally, everything else can be learned through their mothers, school and bible study. "MUH FATHER FIGURE" is some leftist bullshit to put more work on the men.

Food and clothes are cheap
You dont need to pay for (((college)))

I date women with kids. Usually just hang around and do not do any parenting.

It is the mom's responsibility.

Not being their father has advantages - like I don't have to material support them if I don't want to. Any problems? Just move on to the next one and make sure you upgrade (house with pool)....

>10:1
Is this the latest, most epic meme in reddit?

Yes - why the fuck would you pay for college. The mom will freak on this but just give her more dick.

Also the most important thing - my time.

I wouldn't put it that way no, but I would rather spend resources on my own children and have more kids of my own.

My brother's widow, yeah, it would be my responsibility to marry her. Luckily my brother will never marry.

I wouldn't be bad if she was open to having more children.

This ad in particular is laying on her supposed religious beliefs too hard though. I feel as though she's just using it as a ploy to attract a stable Christian man with a stable cash flow.

yea as long as the husband wasn't a shitskin. It's not her fault if the husband died

no you fucking retard it's betting odds on her being a whore like your mother

Going to college to study STEM is good.

Kek, I dated a widow for a month before she was arrested for kidnapping her kids. Turns out her husband wasn't actually dead, she was just on the run from him because he was going after full custody due to her being mentally ill.

I had to testify in court because of it kek. Nothing against widows but make sure that bitch actually has a death certificate.

Think of it like buying a used car. You don't have to pay for the 30% depreciation when you drive it off the lot.

their mother is going to teach them to hunt? a woman is going to teach them to drive?

you didn't have a father, user? sorry to hear that.

>she's just using it as a ploy to attract a stable Christian man with a stable cash flow.

That's probably not very far from the truth user

Yes. Widows aren't the same as divorced women. Divorced women are red-flags because it shows shitty behavior and decision-making on their part, and they're likely to fuck you over too.

Having your husband die is totally different. That doesn't indicate any wrongdoing on the widow's part

Depends on the situation. Could be messy.

First date I had one Catholic Singles was a girl who blew me in my office on the first date. She was apparently conservative and religious and she still gulped that shit down.

She is just virtue signaling "HEY MY PUSSY IS SPECIAL"

Let them work their way though community college
Also a lot of cs jobs you cant get without a degree if you just build a portfolio

They can pay for their own college degree. We have so many programs that help with college. Grants, scholarships, school-specific loans. It's on them if they fuck up.

Hunt? We live in suburbia here - Hunting is to neolithic.

WRONG - the muther fucker died. Not thrown out of the house, left with mistress, went back to live with parents, HE FUCKING DIED. AND SHE WAS THERE.

Rabbi Yeshua explicitly covered this situation.
>Teacher,” they said, “Moses told us that if a man dies without having children, his brother must marry the widow and raise up offspring for him. 25 Now there were seven brothers among us. The first one married and died, and since he had no children, he left his wife to his brother. 26 The same thing happened to the second and third brother, right on down to the seventh. 27 Finally, the woman died. 28 Now then, at the resurrection, whose wife will she be of the seven, since all of them were married to her?”

29 Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30 At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven. 31 But about the resurrection of the dead—have you not read what God said to you, 32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’[b]? He is not the God of the dead but of the living.”

Hunting is a hobby. You don't need to learn that unless you're really hoping your country goes to shit. We here in America have a glimmer of hope these days. Also, a lot of bible study programs take kids out to hunt if that's a requirement to you.

Schools typically have driving courses. You aren't required for that.

What if a woman is left by her husband for a better woman? My coworker woke up one day and her husband was gone and left her for a man kek.

I feel like she deserves a little slack, I've met her ex husband and I never thought he was a sodomite.

I'd give her a chance.

I'd ask her how she views the afterlife and who might be with her. I'd make it a hypothetical new husband vs her old husband.

This not only tests her religious doctrine and knowledge but her critical thinking skills and personal philosophy as well.

Her answer would help me determine if she's marrying for love for for security.

>most likely security
>four kids she can't deal with on her own

Teaching them to ride a bike would be a better analogy.

>They can pay for their own college degree.
topkek

>i am a follower of Jesus Christ
no thanks, ill pass on the used pussy

Women can ride bikes. They can teach them.

Bwhaaaaaahahaha

ALL pussy is used. Prove otherwise.

fine, teach them to shoot, then. that's a job for a father, or is your flag ironic.
you sound like a boomer. you should play sports with your kids.

all these toothless badasses that can't even fake self-reliance, foisting responsibilities off to others.

yeah yeah, keep on riding Sup Forums dick by thinking all women are sluts. we get it, you hate women because they choose not to fuck you

you rejoin the singularity (heaven) after death. your current experience is simply a unit test being carried out to check whether you're stable enough to join - heaven is a self-evolving neural network. what this system actually runs is beyond our comprehension, but it is probably supposed to answer one of God's question about his universe.

>using dating apps
Cancer

I was being facetious, mate.

I am seeing a single mother with a daughter right now. I do spend time with the kid and teach her as much man stuff as possible. But it is not an obligation - it is actually fun.

Widow is just too morbid for me.

>Being a retard

Get laid every night cuck.

34 and moved from the fucking BAY AREA to SAN DIEGO

Sup Forums is so hard up for any moist hole the'd gladly raise another mans children, with a bleeding heart lib.

Its not like its tinder

Even worse I cuck every night....

>to be close to my family

It is equivalent to tinder. Tinder hoes are nasty btw.

No, she'll always be the property of her dead husband. He'll always be no. 1.

sure

Have fun teaching your children not to fend for themselves. I hope you have fun walking your faggot son down the aisle, marrying his life partner Tyrone

I just renamed my penis "JESUS CHRIST"

Am I in?

>What if a woman is left by her husband for a better woman?

Then that still reflects poorly on the woman for picking a terrible husband.

financially speaking yes, she inherited free resources wich i will be able to use up, if shes old enough i will get her money probably and her dying before me is a bonus in life.

That's what happened to one of my friend's parents. They get a long great, too.