Wtf i love faggots now?

wtf i love faggots now?
youtube.com/watch?v=2REkk9SCRn0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qhxjoLGYaOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cute movie. if Sup Forums sees something wrong, they're heartless.

I see something wrong

There's faggots in it

>Expecting Sup Forums to be pro LGBT and not "heartless".

This is literally gay propaganda/a short film to use to normalize degeneracy, and its abnormalities. I hope these two both get AIDs.

choke on a dick you fag

Where has the world gone to?Only nationalism will eradicate this bullshit.

Yeah why can't an ideology stop nature huh? It's almost like there will always be gay men, as if it happens on purpose. Can't wait until we destroy nature and God they don't know what they're doing. Nationalists are way smarter.

op is a fag as always

Ditto. I don't expect this forum to understand what love is. From what I see, rural rednecks and suburban retards can't help it when their inbred hick families perpetuate alt-right rhetoric in the form of nationalism.

Love is genderless.
Love is colorblind.
Love is love.

Deal with it, or lay off, sweetcheeks.

Part two is allready out, i even got the poster here

>flawless ginger boy
>rewarding impulsivity, sexuality above actual love
>token spic in case you were wondering what the point was

Its shit bill

Magical disease believer detected

I remember seeing the guy who made this on /lgbt/ who'd thunk it'd get somewhere.
Cute movie though not a fan of gingers
>tfw gay school crush didnt go like this
Feels bad man

They were both white you fucking mongloid

fukn shota dude I swear

2 posts by OP

Then why are Gays at all???

Being gay means you whant to be fucked like a girl would.

It's sexual distortion, not love.

Anyway, love and attraction is not the same.

He has blue eyes you shit

Daily reminder Sodomites will be hanged on the DOTR

Daily reminder DOTR will never happen
Stop larping book plots. Next im gonna see you fags larping as cat clans

>Shitty animation studio puts out shitty fag movie for kids.
>Loses all their funds over shitty fag movie
>flip burgers for rest of life with fag boyfriend feeding off your money
>Leave you at age 45 with your 4 african children you adopted
>die at 57 of suicidal depression

ZAP

>animated short is the end game for these people
That's like saying you taking a shit is the pinnacle of achievement in your life
Sad.

You think we're LARPing? You think we don't plan on hanging the fags and kikes, you must be scared because you know your fate

i dont think you could even raise the rope above your heart level, fatty
Day of the pitfall trap

I am 5'12" and 130lbs, I could kick your twink ass easily

Beth (((David)))

Trump, LGBT+, and not being a Victim

youtu.be/qhxjoLGYaOQ

Everything is fine goy
Go back to sleep

Going after the pedophile demographic

I get shivers every time I watch this

Fags are such degenerates I swear

Shivers in your dick

This symbolism is what the boy started carrying in his hand. Based homosex blew it out. Questions? Comments? Concerns? You know this stems from Genesis right? No wonder it's so popular and these kind of movies kill it in awards. All of em. Then you goyim have shit like that movie about a serial killer prostitute addicted to cocaine. Mmm mmm! Lots of threads on this. Why? Reminds of your first circle jerk? The dumb cunts in the school all jelly lol

Ok buggs bunny. Got any mardi gras bead tits ping pong pussies events to attend? Any "noice" may may stories you can peddle today?

Eve didnt listen to that too good. Men make men. Women make womaniness. Mix em and get all sorts of confusion boners. You're dissonant af. Completely duped by Freud
Choke on a yeast infection. Why have anybody choke on your dick, south park teacher Chokesondic, if you can go make a neo vagina right now maybe even without a condition of vaginism. Meaning the definition of a vagina. Vaginismus. Where it closes up on its own and refuses penetration. No neo in that vagina required. You repopularised traps. Cry about women all day. This is retarded

Why do schizos always love commenting on youtube videos?

may allah break the backs of these sodomites

If you are gay, you should feel bad and repent

Dont eat this. Either ate it and learned everything about the world. That we still dont know. So thats wrong. Or could have became immortal which makes no sense. Was sexual. Hence the serpent seed theory and why they covered their tits. Oh I ate a knowledge apple so imma curse my own womb. Nah. Schizophrenia is a fucking meme developed by same kike who lied about all this shit. Bible and history is filled with based bisexuals and fags

>gays before the holocaust
lmao those nazis are a joke they'll never kill anyone
>gays after the holocaust
they don't say anything cos they're dead lmao
>I am 5'12" and 130lbs
lmao

Grab em
You caused the fall of mankind and all deaths and all sins

Nazis were closet fags who created israel

Okay?
Clearly it's in the bible not to be gay.
DO you realize that you are brainwashed, right?

Nooooope. Hi fags take my daughters. Strange flesh is not angels it's other men. You walk before Christ. Born eunuchs. Ethiopian. Regular eunuchs. David and jonathan. Ruth and naomi. Hagar. The centurion. Sacred band of thebes. Hadrian. Alexander. None of our words existed for this at that time. We're not molech whores. It spoke of female beds that i dont use. Heterosexuality used to be defined as abnormal. Man reveived breath of life and came from ground. Woman did not. Be fruiful is a blessing and a curse and not a command. Woe unto them bearing children when Christ returns. The 144,000 and being undefiled by vaginas. Not that we can't reproduce

GAY AS FUCK

HOMOSEXUALITY IS UNSUSTAINABLE

We're here to make pussy cheaper for you. Did you see the thread on that show naked attraction? Nobody finds vaginas aesthetic lmao. No sense in debating this but ill pop in and out see whose asses ive devastated

go make your gay utopia on a tropical island. I will visit your society in 3 generations to check on progess.

>wtf i love faggots now?
>i love faggots
>love faggots
>faggots

Degeneracy has reached this zenith in society.

>Leaf talking shit lol

>expecting empathy on a board that routines calls for the annihilation of other races

Ok. Lemme know when you stop making eggs from only males. From sperm or male skin cells. Or artificial wombs. We do what you said right now with surrogacies
Put it in a nazi symbol and worship it. Adam and steve didnt fuck up. You did

I cry evrytim :(
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ&

So the gays will fuck the lesbians to become pregnant and make children?
Sounds a lot like heterosexuality to me.

Nope. No benisbagoo insertion required. They dont need to be dykes. Read a book. How are your cage cities going?

Isn't it most right for a gay man to have a lesbian surrogate?