If someone has a 100% European on a (23 and me test) but they have brown hair brown eyes and tanish skin tone...

If someone has a 100% European on a (23 and me test) but they have brown hair brown eyes and tanish skin tone, does that make them whiter than someone with blonde hair blue eyes with a less European percent?

>europeans
>white

>blue + blue = 99% green

Are you saying persians are more hwite?

ya idk i didnt take a good look at it before i saved it sorry bout that

Yes, of course.

Genetics trumps all. Anyone who says otherwise is just a low level rural methfaggot. Who cares what those losers think?

t. Green-eyed 100% Northern European

>if someone has nigger in them does that make them less white???

>b-but I have blonde hair and blue eyes!!! Fucking people with brown hair and eyes are n-niggers!!!

looks like someone found out their grandmother got BLACKED

White have brown eyes. Whites have brown hair. And yes, Whites even TAN.

No fuck off.

>mom and dad have blue and green eyes
>brother has brown eyes

If you can't grasp the concept that WHITES have a diversity of skin tone, eye color, hair color....fucking NUKE yourself in the asshole at this point.

that perm tan though

bad chart like i said sorry

>parents have green eyes
>I have brown eyes
Anons...

Nah dad was cucked. Blue is the recessive trait so there's no way a brown allele was in there

See, this was my issue when i had my test done.

mine said 100% eastern european/transylvanian of origin, but I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I had always thought that those were traits of germanic blood, but my genetic makeup showed 89% proto european, and 5% r1b, and rest unassigned.

I don't think these tests are accurate.

I'm romanian at birth, white milky skin, blue eyes, blonde hair, pink nipples/dick

all im saying is anglos, celtics, garmanics, and scandinavian are surely whiter than a roman or greek my friend

bump

To be fair to OP, there is a group of rural underclass kraut-Americans who come on here when they aren't fucking their moo cow, and tell 90% of Europeans that they aren't white or human. They've ruined this board and are ruining any chance of survival for Europe with their wigger-tier poison.

Everyone (genetically) from Europe is "white."

I have news for these plastic krauts too. If we go by their redneck rules then they are NOT American. Only Anglo-Celtic people (English, Scottish, Scots-Irish, Irish, and Welsh) are. So they should fuck right off with their bullshit.

Again, I don't think that way, I'm just holding them to their own standards

Use a better chart.

I am 100% South European, brown eyed, brown haired, and tanned. We created Europa, and we will inherit it.

thank you ill save this one

That chart is retarded, everyone in my family has blue eyes as far back as grandparents. There are 8 people my age in the family and we all have blue eyes. There is no way that shit is 1% chance.

I have green eyes and my parents have/are one blue and one green. So I guess it's a 50/50 shot.

yes we've established the chart is wrong

However, this photo is correct.

>tfw dirty blonde, with green eyes and 99.9% European Ancestry, yeah I'm white than you.
Yeah, I'm whiter than you