Boom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2q8dzZ2btw
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

>inb4 (((infojews)))

I saw this this morning, I meant to post it on here. and now CNN has the Seth Rich story frontpaged.

is it happening time?

>(((pure coincidence)))

its nothing, move along people

THIS
but i bet you tards would believe anything

Shut the fuck up you piece of shit. If someone thought it was nothing they wouldnt spend all day trying to convince others it was nothing.

You should kill yourself.

Bump

We have IDs here, you faggot shill.

hello shareblue

the only good jew is a flatten jew

Retard. We can see you respond to yourself

oh, come on. You're just fake shilling to make people angry and lure more in the thread

~baka

good lord. you just replied to your own post, with the same flag. did you get moved from the 3rd Reddit Brigade to the 6th Pol Battalion without proper training?

fucking idiot

Nigger, really?

BOOMM!!!!

the stakes have been raised
cards are about to be shown
we need cold facts, proofs, indisputable and not circumstantial
otherwise this gets in the garbage
justice bump for seith

They're running the old story of the Fox stuff and shilling

So yeah, it's on

don't worry, I bet your mommy loves you the way you are

A glorious happening is coming...get the rope!

o fug

motherjones, politico msnbc, cnn, msnbc, etc all reporting at the same time. just like last time.

and they say the media is not controlled by jews

If IT workers were partying someone posted pics on social media. We need to be checking accounts of democrats IT people.

Yep

It's also an old story

A literal controlled narrative being pushed right in front of all of us to hide something possibly damaging

witnessed
add me to the screencap, and give this man a you for the great idea
promoted to senior strategist

that debbie killed the federal attorney investigating her criminal organization

sad you missed a serious get

I made a thread that’s getting shilled. Sweet

you asked and you shall receive

youtube.com/watch?v=h2q8dzZ2btw

Well, this explains all the shills spamming their CNN Seth Rich fake news threads

HAPPENING!!!!!!

They’re getting sloppy and increasingly frantic in their desperation

Like a who's who of the lugenpresse. They're the ones who have asked for meme war, somehow failing to understand that meme war will end in the final extermination of the international Jewish parasite from the minds of the masses.

>Roger Stone says something

Its very transparent. I hope they feel smart.

boom bamp benis

>infowaterfilters

>STORE

Infowars has a "store"?

Wow, you retards are right about the digits. One of those nerds left a trail, FB, Twatter, Foursquare, something. There would be emails also, setting things up.

Okay. This is it, this is the one. You've got to be kidding. I mean seriously, you guys are all trolling, right? Or is this just the latest meme-craze? This has to be one giant game that everybody is in on but me, because let me tell you what I'm seeing right now; I see nothing. This is an absolute nothing-burger. I mean this isn't front page worthy, this isn't page 7 worthy, fuck this doesn't even deserve to be in a letter to the editor. This is a big, fat, nothing, and I think it's time you all rethink your priorities because shit like this is getting us nowhere. There's more important things to be talking about, and this sure as hell isn't it.

ABSOLUTE HAPPENING!!!!!

holy shit this fucking argentine samefaggot again!!

i've personally witnessed this stupid human trick three times!!!

Because the other Democrat IT people would be a matter of public record, right ? Like how much they got paid. I got a dollar says some of them got publicly visible social media from that night. Could be some hard evidence.

Pic related: Dem IT staff

>responding to pasta

KABOOM!!!!

A DOUBLE TRIPLE.
Can't get a stronger Kek endorsement than that. Other than a long string of 7s and we know how that turned out.

>777555
>If IT workers were partying someone posted pics on social media. We need to be checking accounts of democrats IT people.

This is what is really amazing to me.
Media collusion is actually a real thing

Sup kike.
Replying to yourself shows how useless of a faggot you are.

What if a couple of friendly paki brothers talked their buddy that was walking into getting into the car for a ride home ? Then brother in the back seat shoots him through the seat with a suppressed weapon. Victim is then dumped on road. Car drives off, tosses a couple firecrackers for the shot spotter.

Yup, wonder why someone would want to flee to Paki-stan

start checking those profiles then, kek commands it !

You're really good at angering the suburban rural retards on the board.
10/10 bait, would bite again.

Hey guys...

Why was there a 500-fold increase in Seth Rich posting activity on the EXACT same day that Mueller's special probe began? (May 17th, 2017)

That's a pretty big coincidence in light of today's headlines, don't you think?

Source: 4plebs archive, search by date

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

ALERT!!!!!

Was there another news story about Seth Rich around that time? Read the posts.
I don't really know.

BANG!!!!

Archive anything you find first.

I'll never call Roger Stone a reliable source. That man breathes trickery.

He’s always first with WH news and never been wrong. He’s basically the ONLY reliable WH source

No he is not.

>samefags on several threads with identical comments
mup beep

Give us an example.

Nice try. Have a nice life shill, try not to molest any children

this has been debunked

You did the same "bait post and then respond to yourself as if you actually fucked up" thing yesterday. Get some fresh memes, boyo. Stop jerking off to easily harvested (you)s.

And everyone who responded to this guy is a fool. He did the exact same thing yesterday. It's just for the reaction.

Roger Stone is a White Hat-part of a world wide group to deliver the world from evil.