American men less marriageable than ever

Why aren't you guys manning up?

cnbc.com/2017/08/01/economist-decline-of-manufacturing-made-us-men-less-marriageable.html

Other urls found in this thread:

prb.org/Publications/Articles/2011/gender-gap-in-education.aspx
archive.is/RtpnV
archive.is/RtpnV
youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

working women are a drain on society
They should just sit at home and take care of the kids.

Can some user. make a graph showing the inverse relationship between ; Bitching / Complaining and " you owe me becuse muh vagina " and my ' Not Give A Fuck Factor ' ?

Less marriageable means we aren't liberal cucks.

Women are confused, they want men to be a liberal faggot, but aren't attracted to liberal faggots.

This would make a good meme. Anyone?

Why does the net worth of a man even matter anymore ?
It's 2017, anyone can work in any job. Women who think, even remotely, about how much their partners should be worth are just gold-diggers looking for a parasitic spousal relationship.

>having a job and practical skills makes you less marriageable
Celebrity culture was a mistake.

Women want to get married, not actually be married. Once they're married, they realize they hate men, and get a divorce.

>Women who think, even remotely, about how much their partners should be worth are just gold-diggers looking for a parasitic spousal relationship

I have some bad news user...

hmm it just must be one of those things that happens naturally, can't do anything about it

guess we'll just have to import more foreigners, right ladies? Or cats.

>Men should also need an education to become marriageable
As proven by the gender gap in degrees, women are now leading in education. So why should men have to have an education now ?

>prb.org/Publications/Articles/2011/gender-gap-in-education.aspx

Let's archive that:

archive.is/RtpnV

They don't though. They don't want to be listened too. They want to be told to shut the fuck up and put in their place. They haven't been and here we are. Niggers crawling into our countries by the millions, women marching through the streets with vaginas on their heads, and men not being able to adjust to a world that is no longer designed for him.

At least when the world was designed to favor men women were protected. In this new world designed for women men are not protected at all. They are mocked.

>Dorn agrees that education can help make men more employable and more marriageable. If possible, he suggests, go back to school: "Specialize in areas that are harder to automate — jobs that require problem-solving and creativity."
Same fucking narrative. Every single time. They're terrified.

also
archive.is/RtpnV

Kek

Real subtle with the family breakdown propaganda, there.

J-Just pay us more money and you will get a loving wife.

>Undergrad
>Educated

American society has undercut men with feminism.

But because of typical leftist-think, everything is a zero sum game. If women are to be more like men, men should be less like men, because there's only so much man-ness in the world.

Good to see white trash going broke and STAYING broke. These faggots will NOT be allowed into the gene pool and this is a positive eugenic outcome for the country

State mandated vasectomies for all white trash when?

'progressives' progressing to a ruined society one step at a time.

>turn marriage into a terrible institution for men
>men are supposed to worry about being less marriageable.

>college graduate

>educated
>not indoctrinated

I don't know about the US education system, is a bachelor worthless ?

This. They don't seem to realise, but they're already reaping what they sew.

RWDS when?

>They don't though. They don't want to be listened too. They want to be told to shut the fuck up and put in their place.
They want to be told.
But they don't want to STFU and be in their place.

The poorest whites are still smarter then the majority of blacks, and less violent.

>women and immigrants take all the jobs of white men

>its my fault

Wrong. Liberal guys get so much pussy where I live. Being right wing gets their pussies dry. I've been called racist so many times by these liberal cunts.
I can walk around downtown Denver and see guys like pic related, who have really cute girlfriends. Tatted up numales are the true pussyslayers here compared to the stereotypical Chad.

Bless you user

My name is Joe and I'm a baby boomer.

It's all your fault. Werk hurder. If ya got 3 jerbs and still can't buy that loaf of bread, then get a fourth.

Hell I dropped out of high school on drugs and still got my fifth home at age 14. How'd I do it? I werked hurder.

No they aren't, white trash. Learn how statistics work and realize that the IQ gap between blacks and whites will effectively close within a generation

So you better get packing to Iowa or some other faggot flyover state now

I'm making shit pots of money and have no outside stressers like a woman's brain and fucked-up psyche.

It would be hard to compete with Jamal who passes by 40 white working class applicants to meet DIVERSITY QUOTAS.

>""""""""""""People"""""""""" Libertarians especially will still support outsourcing and mass immigration

What happened to this country? It's like everyone went insane in the 70s and there's no going back.

>denver caught the poz

Btw, that thing in your picture is a woman.

US bachelors were devalued heavily during the recession (unemployement = increased demand for schooling = devalued degrees), although their value is picking up again as we move towards a bustling economy with many job openings for people with a degree.

Or society is falling apart

At least you recognize that poor people have more children. Odd that you focus only on males though. You think poor white women aren't going to want children? Is liking traps gay?

>t-the niggers will get their shit together in the next generation
>t-this time for real, i-i swear

No jobs.

considering they just hand out the degrees that women seek out to anyone that shows up, not surprising.

Really really depends on the degree and your experiences.

>this is what leftcucks actually believe

Ironically black income has been hurt the worst by outsourcing and mass immigration

the white to black income ratio hasn't budged in 50 years and neither have IQ scores

It's not an automatic ticket to a good job like it was 50 years ago but it's still better to have one than not. There's a lot of jobs that require a bachelors to be eligible to apply.

Are they real pussy slayers or just preppers ?
They're just higher in the progressive stack than traditional Chads, but I doubt they are what liberal women truly aspire to have as partners.
Btw, the guy in your picture actually tries to improve, there are some webms of him in a gym that get posted around /fit/.

Honestly feminism isnt the problem. Men being cuck beta faggots made feminism. Sluts exist because men aint got the balls to hit a bitch respectfully.. If you love a woman you need to be able to administer one good back handed slap to put them in check

youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A

Why should I show any interest in marriage when my choices are gold diggers, lazy useless women, single mothers, and land whales. Wheres my incentive to risk what little I have on a 50/50 coin toss that I will get screwed over for life.

Black IQs are actually around 90 now and white IQs are dipping below 100. Also you guys purposely keep blacks out of your companies and will find a reason to hire a white over a minority 99 times out of 100

The men of the previous generation having it easy, and thinking things would stay easy for the rest of their lives, and by virtue of that mindset not preparing the next generation of men for hard times. This is a big part of the problem. The old farts checked out because they got theirs, and left us twisting in the wind.

That data is shit as half blacks are not black and Mexicans are not white.

and the women are perfect waifu material

It's just global capitalism. Capital will always seek and find the cheapest labor. The internet made it 100x worse..it just accelerated the race to the bottom.

Because females are literally whores that exchange access to their vagina for money.

They're too obsessed with black men's genitalia

Oh! Thank god that gives me hope that some day I wont be doing my nigger coworkers job for him because hes to lazy or inept to do it himself but says on due to affirmative action quotas.

>Black IQs are actually around 90 now and white IQs are dipping below 100.

lol no

The IQ gap remains a whole standard deviation between whites and blacks

Ironically test scores for non whites/asians have actually gotten worse since the introduction of common core. If anything blacks are getting dumber and poorer and it's all thanks to leftist policies like outsourcing.

People used to support protectionism in America

Nobody said mixed race people are white, you goofy hick faggot. Your culture simply doesn't prioritize high intelligence anymore and your IQs dropped as a result

>women
>think
Imagine being this bluepilled

>you
>having a job

I have slowly grown to hate women.

Who the fuck cares what women want? You moment you start treating them like they're hot shit is the moment they lose all respect for you.

>frog doesn't know that women are hypergamous sluts
lad status: wew

>The IQ gap remains a whole standard deviation between whites and blacks
>Ironically test scores for non whites/asians have actually gotten worse since the introduction of common core. If anything blacks are getting dumber and poorer and it's all thanks to leftist policies like outsourcing.

How's it feel to know that despite that, you are still dumber than most niggers? white average IQ != your IQ

Also don't forget, China's reported IQ is a bunch of bullshit. They cook the numbers by restricting where the test is taken, and who lives there. The rest of China is square peg/round hole tier.

I have manned up. I just outsourced my wife from a forgien land because she isn't a feminist hambeast.

That's fucking stupid. Look at the data again and you will see that it puts mixed people in the black catagory.

>When my grandpa or dad worked in a factory.
>Able to afford everything, live a nice life, wow lookit all this income.
>I graduate highschool, go work in factory.
>You gon make 5 bucks an hour boy, and barley make enough for a car payment, ha ha, plus we gon take 30% of it.
wait what?
>Make 8 working at walmart part time.
fuck my life
and now
>Walmart now hiring $17 an hour part time.

how does it feel knowing that regardless of how many dumb whites you find, there are far more dumb blacks, despite the fact they are a smaller percentage of the US population?

Apparently you don't realize that something like 30% of men under 30 have never had a job that makes them more than $8k/year

If you really think that it's WOMEN who are complaining about this, you're fucking retarded. If you think it's unreasonable for a woman to avoid marrying a man who doesn't even make enough to starve, you're fucking retarded.

Cause Im only 5 10 without shoes. No motivation to get /fit/, my genetics are /trash/, these bitches nowadays want 6 4 Sup Forumstants and theyre mostly superbred black chads. Theres not a lot of asian chicks and asian chicks are a pain to be around.

>why am I still here just to suffer

Oh no user, you can't do that, the hambeasts from the homestead will mock and ridicule you for doing so while they're still riding on the cock carousel.

Common core is a right wing thing, it was bred out of no child left behind, a Bush era program.

Every time Obama and the democrats tried to change it the GOP filibustered it.

Dude a lot of Masters/PHD's are useless now too.

undergrad has become like 4 more years of high school. They have lowered the academic standards to get into college and so the actual quality of the education has to be lowered too. My sister is a college professor. She has kids in her class who can't even write correctly. Like not even at a basic level. She can't teach them what they should have learned over years and years within the short space of a semester so many of these kids (who are minorities) just get pushed along.

Employers are hiring minorities with college degrees and they can even write or communicate verbally, and Math? Problem solving? pshhh.

They have turned college into the housing market. Heres how....

They are accepting students who shouldn't be going. They are doing this under the same kind of pressure banks were under to loan money to minority (subprime) borrowers. The banks again love this because the loans are in many cases backed by the gov. The whole fucking thing is another scam. Just replace the house with a college degree and the rest of the scam works the same.

They have apparently been doing this with car loans too. Thats how shaniqwa cuts in front of you at the KFC drive through in a luxury car. Its all based on Volume and a hedged downside. Its bullshit.

>treat men like shit
>make marriage a loseing game
>be strong independent women that don't need no man
>take miles of dick
>become used and have kids
>wonder why men don't want to marry
Typical fucking women logic

>something like 30% of men under 30
I'd like to see where this number comes from.

So you admit women only marry men for the income ?

>hurr

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724

>People used to support protectionism in America
"America First" is racist and bigoted though, user. We are a global and diverse society now. Everyone is welcome here and we will support them with universal income. It will be utopia :)

>these bitches nowadays want 6 4 Sup Forumstants
I agree that women love tall men but no girl wants a Sup Forumstant. Where did you get that idea?

>inflation
>federal reserve
>debt ceiling
>Dollar value gets slashed every 8 years
"freedom" to work until foreclosure or death

When does the bubble burst user?

Oh no that suuuuuicks what should I do?

All that meth and fentanyl really going to your brain, huh Evan?

Yeah bro, nothing is your fault, its everyone elses fault you cant get a job or move out of your childhoos bedroom

Lol

Fuck your slide thread

>undergrad has become like 4 more years of high school
Can confirm, I taught freshman level chemistry a few years ago. It was astounding how many couldn't even find my office hours. You cannot teach critical thinking skills to anyone that old.

>Let's flood the workplace with women
>Let's ship all the jobs overseas
>Let's bring all the foreigners over to take the remaining jobs
>Let's instill government policies to discriminate hiring white males

"WOW WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE WHY DO MODERN MEN NOT MAKE A GOOD LIVING?!?!?!?!"

You are a fucking Idiot if you believe anything you just wrote...

"David (((Coleman))) is the CEO and president of The College Board, the organization that has worked to align the SAT with the Common Core and has altered the Advanced Placement U.S. History framework to reflect a leftist revisionist view of America’s past."

This kike is the archetect of common core.

So when does this actually start impacting the health of industries ?
Surely, at some point it should implode upon itself.

The situation you describe is appalling if that's true. Here, recent efforts were made towards "make craftmanship/apprenticeship great again", to help non school-oriented middle and high schoolers able to get qualified workers degrees.

I was bored and thew in Sup Forums stuff. Bitches nowadays are all 6 foot cause of the shit they put in food and stuff. Birth control pills was a mistake.

Is there anything left in marriage that could appeal to men? Back when it was something looked upon, a man could expect a loving wife and kids waiting with dinner once he gets back from work.
Nowadays? You get back from work to either find it empty as your wife still didn't finish hers, or to find her just as tired as you are.
Then you eat together some phone-delivery fast foods.

Forget kids because "she's too busy with her career at the moment".

Also if the marriage fails, pretty much always the man is on the losing side, regardless of who was at fault.

Second and third wave feminism invalidated the concept of marriage.

It won't. Education will always be a meme of a requirement. I've had at least 3 jobs with the typical 3 years prior work experience and college experience without completely meeting either of them. The requirements most businesses post are just to filter though the cucks that can't sell themselves on being better than the rest.

Men have been marrying unemployed women of lower status for centuries. If feminists want us to be so equal these days, why can't women do the same?

It won't really affect health industries. At least on the practitioner levels. The upper level classes required for medical school do a great job of weeding people out.

SLIDE THREAD

THEY ARE TRYING TO SLIDE SETH RICH AS A RUSSIAN

EGAS GOES IN THE OPTIONS BOX

I dont ask women out.
Have a job, vehicle, and house.
I am just a loser.

This. Theres a good doco on this whole ponzi scheme of degrees. I forget the name

And why would men be less marriagable, I wonder?