Which European country has the ugliest people?

Which European country has the ugliest people?

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/hu.html
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/bu.html
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ro.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Romania, full of gypsies.

surprisingly, germany

Ugliest woman
>England
Ugliest men
>Russia

You literally cannot dispute this

I'd say England, Romania, Ireland are the top three, but to be fair I've never been to any of them

ofc, brits. It's not even a competition. But fuck you and your brexit butthurt

Do English people still count as Europeans?

Romanians aren't ugly if you exclude the gypsies.

englistan

Austrian women are fucking ugly

>Exclude the gypsies
So literally the entire population of Romania?

they have some incest looking people and a bunch of brown people but the good looking ones look real fucking good

native romanians are caucasoid, don't blame them for the india trash that wandered into europe fuck off lol

Not sure if Emma Watson can save the whole gene pool alone, especially now that they've decided to lock themselves up with hordes of pakis

They are Welsh you retard.

Non Nordic Germanic and Celtic woman are ugly usually, man faced, spots, boxed jaws and bad skin

Take off that EU flag please.

> full of gypsies.
>summerfag detected

slavic men

>Vlachs and Pechenegs
>Caucasoids

Who's that qt

>meme flag
how about you show me where you're from, we could also talk about your peoples' gene pool

To me Brits have the ugliest women in Europe. Welsh too.

Ugliest men would be...fuck....maybe Welsh and British too.

Big pumpkin heads, pink skin, fat guts, small asses, small lips. Jesus Christ what an unattractive lot.

why do you think this belongs on Sup Forums

They're welsh user. Most people that get meme'd around from Jeremy Kyle are also Welsh/Scottish.

>Ugliest men would be...fuck....maybe Welsh and British too.
Erm no. Now fuck off cuck.

Can we agree that most people around Scotland, Ireland, UK, Wales...are just not really attractive?

>American education

British =/= English, You basically said

>To be Brits have the ugliest women in Europe, Brits too.

>Another thread turns into an English hating thread

YAY!

>Scotland, Ireland, UK, Wales

There is no way you are this stupid

Lithuania and Germany if we're talking about native populations. Yugoslavians too, but they're too heterogeneous.

He's an American, what did you honestly expect?

Take the late Ted Kennedy, famed Irishman.

Pumpkin head. Thin lips, Pink like a Lobster.

Glad to know they count as "celebrities" in the ol' Albion

British Women.

Fugggg

I saved you. But I admit I forgot about you too. Which doesn't necessarily mean I would have still mentioned you. I'll leave that hanging in the air.

"Brits"

Take off the EU flag.

Celtic women*

British Welsh Scots Irish English U.K. Germany Austria are all ugly for the most part, a few diamonds in the rough doesn't change that

MORE BRITS!

Well it's that time of the year again where "European-hating Brexiters" take their low-cost flag to our coasts again, to indulge us with the sight of their fat rolls, their red skin, their noise, and the smell of their gin-tonic vomit.

American "men".

>Scotland, Ireland, UK, Wales.
nice one m8 lmao

Take your flag off.

Considering you can't even name our countries correctly are you even capable of knowing who is "British" ?

britain

America has a mix of all European ethnicities so we inherited the best traits, posting niggers and a few ugliest doesn't change that. Britain Wales Ireland Scotland etc all live on the same island and are inbred with a small gene pool so they are going to be more ugly with the worse traits not being bred out

>German women

Brits again!

>redfaced germankike married to mexican "caucasian" with a nigger kid
yup, that's america

Whoooooo

You are the biggest retard going. Congratulations.

Posting the same French Norman descendent doesn't change the fact that your whole Ireland is ugly as shit

The average size of an Irishman's head.

Scotland and Ireland.

Feels bad.

>HURR DURR HE'S NOT ENGLISH, HE BE FRENCH NORMAN!! DURRR DURR MUH HERITAGE

Nope, both his parents are English, from England. So stop trying to give credit to France for something they have nothing to do with you retarded cunt.

Copy and paste for shills like you

Hungary: 3.2% Gypsy population

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/hu.html

Bulgaria: 4.4% Gypsy population

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/bu.html

Romania: 3.1% Gypsy Population

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ro.html

As you can see, Romania is far from being the country with the highest ratio, in fact being among the lowest.

>we inherited the best traits

Thats not how it works, also you're made from the blood of the lowest rungs of European society. Thats hardly "best". It wasn't the nobility or the middle class that immigrated, it was the absolute bottom of the barrel peasants.

Cherry picking the ugliest and cucks doesn't change shit, Brits as a whole are ugly as shit

The average Irish Fire Monkey spawn.

Big head already growing rapidly.

Oh and England is inbred island according to the American filth, so no, no credit to the French Normans or any other groups.

English only!

I'd agree with that. Russian women are pretty cute but the men are fucking ugly.

No, we're not. But you keep on cherry picking, we will too.

>we inherited the best traits
nah. you inherited all traits. good and bad.

Post your own mug, instead of cherry-picking, inbred chav redhead.

shut the fuck up retard

Brits no doubt

t. cigani

hahahahah

polish are pretty ugly to me
rest seem fine

>among the lowest.
that's a pretty retarded thing to say

>Be island monkey
>Have IQ of 30
>Ugly as fuck inbred face and beady eyes
>Disgusting rotten tooths and jaw is misalined

when should we exterminate the eternal anglo, eurobros?

Post your flag m8, then we'll talk.

Yet he's French and from the Norman who ruled the uk for 1000 years, nothing will change that
And now we rule over you and dominate the world while your country keeps inbreeding and getting more retarded

This is a 7.5 in the UK

At least they're an actual caucasoid subgroup and not a mix of a bunch of them and mexicans

that's not true either. all kinds of people migrated, except aristocrats. but they're often not the most good-looking people either.

>Yet he's French and from the Norman who ruled the uk for 1000 years, nothing will change that
Nope.

Now shut the fuck up you cucked nigger skinned nigger.

No uk is inbred but Norman French ruled over you and married all the nobility in Europe
The best traits dominate

keked

fuck angloscum

Well to be fair anyone can be an American woman....we are a country of immigrants....we conquered the indigenous people.....England still has its yet to be conquered indigenous people

To the Americans ITT, your Trump general will be raided this evening and every night until you learn to respect the English.

No, now shut the fuck up.

Scottish.

german cunts, fuck that hell hole, their women have zero tits and none of them know what braces are

the kids look like negroes xD (The parents are okay)

It's the truth stay mad inbred Anglo monkey

I will never understand the overwhelming hubris that Americans think "they" rule the world and you don't understand how inbreeding works. Maybe you should watch something other than American made meme movies that exploit the cultural daddy issues your country seems to have.

>Yet he's French and from the Norman who ruled the uk for 1000 years

The UK is only 300 years old and even if you meant England you don't seem to understand how royalty works.

That's only if you're finding women In Tyrol. The ones in the suburbs and rural areas are very attractive.

Stay mad inbred monkey islander

Speaking of flags, what will you do with the Union Jack once Scotland leaves you?

the cuckold and the baby DO NOT look happy or like they belong or want to be there, why is this a thing? why are we mentally ill as a species, black males don't raise their own children, let alone ours, and don't give me that alphas mate and then leave bullshit, and tell me why she wants a kid to grow up with a fucked identity - where did we go wrong

This is an 8.5 in the UK......

UK

the Norman dynasty ended in 1154

Ugliest women: Probably us, or the Irish.

Ugliest men: Russia/Ukraine.

The truth is there are more gypsies then that in Romania, at least 3 times that number. I assume it is the same for the other countries too.

I'm an Austrian/Italian mutt with some other European ethnicitys in him. I'm pretty attractive to say the least. I've dated numerous times and still am currently. Not all white Americans are that fat pink blob who says what parts of the world are white. I live in Western Pennsylvania (Specifically near Pittsburgh) and the city whites are still 8/10s.

remove kebab already
their expiry date has been long overdue