Daily reminder that there are thousands of stay at home daughters out there just waiting for someone to marry them

Daily reminder that there are thousands of stay at home daughters out there just waiting for someone to marry them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5FapOOCr5M
youtube.com/watch?v=LMwdjCVc3O0
youtube.com/watch?v=Pxrvocqga5Y
faithcomesbyhearing.com/audio-bibles/resources
bible.is/download/audio
bible.com/audio-bible-app-versions/1-kjv-king-james-version
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you even meet them tho

At church

They don't exist in my country, marxism has won over here.

Sorry my northern cousin, we will make them pay some day

They're all christian though.

Maybe you should convert then Muhammad

I'm an atheist. God isn't real and there's nothing I can do about it. Seeing it this way damns me to a live of misery and loneliness, because I want a traditional and pure wife, but it seems the only ones you can get in Germany are either shitskin muslims or native catholics. What do?

Earth is flat achmed, research it then beg the creator for forgiveness you heathen sand nigger

You can try going to church and reading the bible

Stop being an atheist. Problem solved thank God.

I tried reading the bible. It started becoming very boring at the end of Moses, where the only content were instructions for food sacrifices and construction plans for a holy tent. That's where I dropped it. The New Testament I tried too, but it wasn't so much less boring. I also went to church sometimes, but it gave me nothing.

It's not that I just not believe in God. I strongly believe that there is no God, because only then everything kinda makes sense in my perception. There are plenty of reasons to not believe, but none to believe. What could I possibly do about that?

who the hell would be so dumb that they'd get together with some spoiled, bible belt white trash?

>I also went to church sometimes, but it gave me nothing.
Go to a better church
>then everything kinda makes sense in my perception
How does the existence of the natural universe make any sense?

Only a woman could call staying at home helping out as internship.

through local community activities like volunteering
you'd have to have a local community in the first place tho, a thing I hear that's severely lacking in new world countries where rootless people move around for jobs - mobility or whatever it's called

>ugly ass cunts

They're gonna have a hard time supporting families on the backs of the conservacuck NEETs that are into them.

What else should women be doing?

>I tried reading the Bible
>Didn't read it
Read the NT desu.

>spoiled
They are trained to do literally every bit of housework my man. Most bitches don't even clean up after themselves.

>How does the existence of the natural universe make any sense?
It makes sense because it constitutes our existence. There is no alternative to it. The universe is just as good as necessary to enable us being here, nothing more nothing less. Everything in it that isn't necessary for our existence seems to be pretty fucking random. If there was an infinite number of random universes, this is where we were to end up. That kinda makes sense.

I don't really like this Jesus guy. He heals people and shit, but that can't be proven from today's perspective. Otherwise he isn't a really impressive character.

maybe you could learn something from that you godless kraut.

They're ugly, I'd rather marry someone like this one

>He heals people and shit, but that can't be proven from today's perspective. Otherwise he isn't a really impressive character.

Considering you didn't read the NT, you don't know. Stop reading commentary and look into it yourself.

yes. i learn that religion is beneficial for modesty, tradition and sexual restraint. i don't learn that god is real though.

I said I started reading it. The things I said where the reasons I stopped. It just didn't fascinate me. And if it were a holy book it very well should.

you mean a slut? Good idea. Be sure you are good friends with a divorce attorney beforehand.

No, you said you tried reading it and you got to Moses and got bored. You didn't touch the NT, which is what is important.

But why does all of that matter then?
The only form of atheism that makes sense is nihilism

Damn, why are you so stubborn? Just read my original post again. One time I started reading OT and dropped it, one time I started reading NT and dropped it. It may be irrational influence by lefty upbringing, but I find the Jesus story quite cringy.

I didn't mean sense like purpose. There is no objective purpose in anything. I meant I understand how it works and why everything is the way it is.

Do you know the story of the tortoise and the hare?

Those women in the picture are indeed attractive, but let me tell you the truth.

The physical beauty of all women fades with time. All women have adequate plumbing to please their husbands, most women have adequate attractiveness to be pleasurable to be with and around when they are young and at their peak.

But only a handful of women have the convictions, faith, and morality to be a lifelong partner, and to qualify for the most important job in the world - having and raising your white children.

Your legacy on this earth is your family, and it lasts forever -- much longer than the looks of any woman, which last only a few years.

Stay-at-home daughters are ideal wives for men who have sorted themselves out and who are dedicated to the mission of serving God and saving white people.

External beauty fades. These girls in your picture are probably going to acquire miles pretty quickly - hard partying, hard drinking, hard living, and of course miles of schlong.

When they hit the wall - and they will -- it will be hard. They will never look this good again. Like the hare, they'll think they have the race won, and they'll suddenly run out of steam, hit the wall, and realize they have nothing to offer anyone.

The stay at home girl who focuses on serving others, and waiting for her husband, and saving herself for him... she's going to seem as pretty to you 20 years later as they day you met her. You'll love her more, because you and she have invested 20 years into each other, and there has been a sort of spiritual "compound interest" building up that entire time.

Slow and steady wins the race. Choose the right girls for the right reasons.

t. married man. Married my wife when she was 20. She was pretty then, she's pretty now, and she's an excellent wife and mother.

Only time I ever really fell in love was in Highschool with a catholic girl who seemed to be of the very virtues sort. Back then I probably could have made the transition, but I was too much of an autist to try getting closer to her. Now it's all to late.

thicc

It's never too late, user.

>It may be irrational influence by lefty upbringing
It's likely do to that. You've been brainwashed, and you've likely found a new God, be it materialism or something else.

If you read the protocols of the learned elders of Zion, atheism is just a consequence of what the Jews push, in an effort to destroy Western civilization.

>It makes sense because it constitutes our existence. There is no alternative to it. The universe is just as good as necessary to enable us being here, nothing more nothing less. Everything in it that isn't necessary for our existence seems to be pretty fucking random. If there was an infinite number of random universes, this is where we were to end up. That kinda makes sense.

Naturalism implies nihilism. It is an intellectually bankrupt philosophy.

The current cosmological fashion posulates a "big bang". But the big bang pre-supposes things that violate all of physics. _why_ did all of time and space concentrate in one location? That violates Newton's laws...

Why isn't the universe infinitely old? what caused it to happen?

The big bang seems to imply a "big banger"

To deny God as the source of intelligent organization in the design of reality is to pose additional problems.

If you are a naturalist, you are the result of random chance. You (and I) are here because something about us made us more fit for reproduction than other species.

Do you think rational facility helps or harms reproductive fitness? Think carefully before you answer.

You should conclude, if you are honest, that you have no reason to believe that you think at all.

God exists outside of time. He is the reason our universe began.
God injected the design and order into the universe. He was the force that was stronger than Newton's 2nd law.

God is the designer of the machinery of our composition; he is the injector of intelligence in our exquisiteness.

And why is the God of the Bible the correct one?

Because it's the only religious origin story that is plausible; with thousands of witnesses who testified the Truth against threat of torture, and with the most non-religious historical corroboration.

space is not actually a vacuum dunce

Those bangs are fucking hideous

Ha i can see how this would be appealing to the zealot cunts on the pol

>Naturalism implies nihilism. It is an intellectually bankrupt philosophy.
Ok. Doesn't matter to what's true and what's not though.

I don't care so much for the "beginning of all sort of things" tbqh. Universe somehow came into being or was always there, and we have to live with it. I'm more interested in biology. And yes I think intelligence was a result of natural selection, a specialization like every other. That's why I find it so absurd to imagine that there could be intelligence outside of naturally evolved organisms i.e. magical beings. Intelligence is a tool we needed to survive, so why would anybody else other than us have it? For what purpose? Same goes for all our emotions and motivations. Why would god have love or hate or specific goals, when he's not a naturally evolved organism who needed these things to gain an advantage over other lifeforms?

Am I and that guy the only ones in this thread that find her cute? The earlier part of that video is great, , those jeans shorts fit really well.

I don't know who she, what she stands for or what she's saying. Looks are average. Why would I find her cute?

Ooh she got bangs? That's new.

>Universe somehow came into being or was always there, and we have to live with it

Why though?

Why do you have to live with it?

If there's no God; why not just kill yourself?

> That's why I find it so absurd to imagine that there could be intelligence outside of naturally evolved organisms i.e. magical beings

Prove you aren't a program in a computer simulation. Also prove that the entity who created the simulation could do so without being intelligent.

I'll wait.

>Intelligence is a tool we needed to survive

That is clearly not true. The dumbest humans outbreed the smartest ones.

Lower life forms outbreed higher forms. Why did higher forms begin to exist in the first place? Naturalism has no goal. It doesn't seek intelligence; it doesn't seek order; it doesn't seek complexity.

>Why would god have love or hate or specific goals, when he's not a naturally evolved organism who needed these things to gain an advantage over other lifeforms?

I love questions about the nature of God. I hope to get more answers some day.

I hope you are there with me.

>he doesn't like bangs

Prefers a whore to a virtuous and pure wife...
Achtung Juden
This. There is no valid reason for a daughter to live outside her fathers home until marriage to an established Christian man in his late 20s-early 30s.

>This. There is no valid reason for a daughter to live outside her fathers home until marriage to an established Christian man in his late 20s-early 30s.

In fact, there are reasons that daughter NEEDS to stay at home with her father until marriage. Girls become sexually active much earlier in single mother homes, or homes where the father is absent or non-participatory.

>Prove you aren't a program in a computer simulation. Also prove that the entity who created the simulation could do so without being intelligent.
It could very well be that we're all in a computer simulation, but it doesn't really matter, because I'd still think that the beings that created this simulation were naturally evolved organisms, just in another realm. That's the only thing that makes sense to me. Why is there intelligence? Because it gives you the possibility to manipulate your environment to your own advantage.

>That is clearly not true. The dumbest humans outbreed the smartest ones.
Yes. Evolution of intelligence has it's limitations, there is no good or bad in evolution. Different things work or work not in different circumstances. There were times when making fire or crafting weapons would give you an advantage, but apparently now we live in times were intelligence has accomplished so much that intelligence is not longer needed for survival as much as other traits.

>If there's no God; why not just kill yourself?
I wonder. I actually tried a few times, and am thinking about it almost every day. There is an instinct to survive though. And there are some things I want to do with my life. If I lose all hope that I could ever accomplish these, I maybe will kill myself indeed.

>Achtung Juden
What brings you to that conclusion exactly?

Bite the bullet and join a church so you can meet a good woman.

I'm going to join one soon, and I will just tell them my primary reason for attending is I believe values and morals are important.

I WANT

youtube.com/watch?v=F5FapOOCr5M

>naturally evolved organisms, just in another realm. That's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Yes, there could be a Matrioshka doll game of simulations and simulators.

But that just moves the problem.

There still has to be a _root_ of everything, and that thing exists _outside of time_

You ignored the cosmology problem and jumped to the biological problem, but cosmology predates biology.

Time had to start for us before our lives could start.

Even if there are many layers of simulations, with their own electronic Gods, someone created _all of them_, and _that_ entity had to exist, truly, outside of time; it had to be an _uncreated_ entity.

>Sweden as of January 2017 is 20.1% non Swedish. With 1.8mn non European peoples
>Sweden's population passed 10 million for the first time in its history in December 2016 after a population growth of 261,000 between August and December.

Your time is now Sweden!
youtube.com/watch?v=LMwdjCVc3O0

>There still has to be a _root_ of everything, and that thing exists _outside of time_
>Time had to start for us before our lives could start.
No. I ignored the cosmology question because I don't think there's an answer to it that we could comprehend. Our intelligence, our brains work a certain way, they didn't evolve to be able to solve the mysteries of time. As I said, they're a tool with a specific function. What we could do with it outside of this basic function is amazing, but it does have it's limits. Because our brains work a certain way we ask certain questions like: "what was before all that". But there's no guarantee that the universe answers. Maybe the universe just works totally different from what we could possibly understand with our human brains. Saying "there has to be" seems bold to me. Modern physics are already far to obscure for most people. I know it sounds like an excuse to say "there isn't an answer", but that's truly what I believe. We ask the wrong questions because for the limited environment we evolved in these kinds of questions were always totally sufficient.

>I tried reading the bible.

Lol, Christians don't actually READ the Bible!

sweet jesus

I did growing up.
And I'm a catholic.

Just attend the mosque and ask the imam if he knows about any girls looking for marriage.

but if i married a christian woman and agreed on teaching the faith to the kids, i'd have to lie to them. that would be terrible i think. also i would lose a big part of the parental experience if i weren't able to reproduce my way of thought in my kids. instead i would always hold a grudge against the fact that they're growing up delusional, no matter what positive effect the faith has on their lives.

atheists are supposed to have atheist whores. Degenerate beliefs with degenerate beliefs. Your daughter will be a whore anyway even if you got a good wife. atheism is atheism. Why be atheist if you hate the ideology?

>Be sure you are good friends with a divorce attorney beforehan

Which she will definitely fuck btw.

habibi there are no muslim ghettos here in LA.

>Why be atheist if you hate the ideology?
First it's not an ideology. Second you can't really chose what you think is true.

I just wish atheism wasn't correlated with degeneracy. I think it's not damned to be, but at the moment sadly that's the case.

She's some kind of half-breed. You can tell.

You refusal to discuss these arguments like the cosmological first cause just makes you seem dishonest, else giving an inch of ground from your predetermined viewpoint you refuse to even defend.
You deny Christ, ipso facto you are a jew.

>>I just wish atheism wasn't correlated with degeneracy

Well... One consequence by atheism is that all values are basically just subjective... just "taste" including morality. For an atheist it is only morally bad to rape and murder a baby if you dislike it and would not do it anyway.

While religions (all of them) have some reason that say that things are good or bad despite what people desire. Even if they want to rape and murder a baby there are reasons that the person should still consider it wrong and that the person accepts if he belongs to the religion.

Without morality the result is degeneracy, it's the main export of atheism and is an inherent feature that it is logically impossible to avoid.

all religious belief systems are closer to each other than to atheism. that makes you more of a jew than i am.

You stupid ignorant rk9 pieces of shit.

Stay at home women don't know what working actually is because most of them have never had a job long enough to understand.

I know the stay at home women. They are gold diggers. They sure do go to church, put on a fake show but when they leave church they become vulgar pieces of shit. Very uptight snobby like women go to church because they feel in their woman brain logic minds

> hurrr i go to church, im better than other people, see? I should be rewarded because i wasted 2 hours at a place i don't give a shit about but you should see me as a good person now.

Stay at home women look for an allowance of money every month and if you don't give them that allowance, even when you are married, they will leave and cheat on you and threaten to divorce.

Stay at home women are complete garbage.

The only people thinking this a good idea are schizophrenic beta control freaks who believe every time their girlfriend goes outside she is being gang banged by guys.

If you are this type of person, let me tell you, that you will NEVER have a stable relationship because you center your life around a female like the beta faggot you are.

You'll never have a lifelong marriage with anyone, but at least you realize how stupid it is to found a marriage on a lie. The Bible is clear on the detriment of being yolked to those who stand condemned as you do, so any actual Christian woman would never say "i do". Though maybe you'll find another empty vessel to say "i do temporarily".
It's absolutely an ideology. Modern Atheism, Judeo-Atheism, Hedonistic Nihilism, Cultural Marxism... It's the same depressingly empty worldview. That you were born the center of your own universe where your empty soul should always strive towards fruitless endeavors, degeneracy, and materialism.

Do you agree with Christian values? Regardless of your wife choice, I think it's only fair you don't teach anything to your kids that you can't prove. Introduce them to religion as a form of stories, and not as fact, or don't introduce at all and show them faith (in your case, your possible Christian wife) only when they're grown up enough to make their own decisions.

I literally see this as a non-issue. You can teach morals without subjecting them to organized religion, and any sane and reasonable person wouldn't have much issue with this, be they Christian or fucking Zoroastrian.

pic related, the post.

I'm still fighting, but we are not many.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pxrvocqga5Y

I wonder if they're baby crazy, or just being traditional

> when you find out she doesn't have a job and wants $2000 a month from you or you are not worthy.

You faggots realize that stay at home women are expensive prostitutes.
You may as well find a professional nanny and marry. Just pay her monthly.

That;s how stupid u beta idiots actually are.

99% of self identifying jews are atheists though. And you are indifferentiable from a jew on most politics, worldly matters, morality, and fight shoulder to shoulder tooth and nail with the jew feminist and the muslim in chipping away at the foundational pillars of Western Christendom. These are your allies on a different front of the same war, regardless of how red pilled you consider yourself.

You sir are a jew. I pray you arent actually a native german, and that your actual people and homeland benefit in some way from your treachery... simply because I'd make logical sense if you were a foreigner hopeful for a western collapse.

>stay at home women are expensive prostitutes

what do you call a wife?

You don't need religion to have morals. Called empathy and that is why we can say this is wrong or that. Religion makes anything acceptable including rape/murder. There is no constant to morals with religion.

Long story short rather have a person who knows what is right and wrong than have to look at a ancient book to know. If you are a grown man and can't tell what is right or wrong you have bigger problems than being an atheist.

yeah, thanks for the advice. that's maybe one possible scenario. but i think a love relationship between two people with opposing worldviews like this is difficult anyway, that's why most people prefer someone of their own faith to marry.

This thread again...

You fit so perfectly into this world as it currently is.

reminder that all of these 4-7/10s are waiting for 10/10 chad thundercock to take them out and not other 4-7/10 shutins like themselves.

I'm a native German though. Your prayer didn't help much, eh?

Why is rape and murder wrong?

>You'll never have a lifelong marriage with anyone
Are you trying to make me sad? Why do you hate me so much, just because I'm unable to believe in God?

Yes and they want you to replace their dad for them by giving them all your fucking money dumb shit. Have fun having absolutely no life while your relationship slowly degrades into her nagging you, spending all your money and having a headache every time you want to get your dick wet. Stay at home wife is a concept that only works if you're rich these days.

Sorry Swedish bro. I was just there a few months ago and saw Stockholm and Uppsala. The train stations in Stockholm were the worst. The roving gangs of youth of the three As--Asians, Africans, and Arabs--in the plaza near the castle in Stockholm--I really don't have anything to compare that to here in the USA. I've never seen anything like it.

How's their footgame though?

Not really
Women who get careers are more materialistic

there is the categorical imperative though...

>morals
If you make them up as you go along and change them at will so that you always remain moral in your own judgement - they arent really morals. Morals are unchanged and based on an unchanging ssourse like the word of God in the Bible.
>everything is acceptable in religion
You have no clue what the Bible says, but maybe in your desert satan religion of mohammed

provide reliable source faggot!?

>I tried reading the bible.
Have you tried maybe listening to it? There are plenty of free downloads online, I'm sure in German, too.

Try these:
faithcomesbyhearing.com/audio-bibles/resources
bible.is/download/audio
bible.com/audio-bible-app-versions/1-kjv-king-james-version

>Called empathy and that is why we can say this is wrong or that.

What is the evidence that empathy is involved in morality? In pre-christian europe Empathy was seen as a weakness that often made people do immoral things like give money to the poor and so on. (pagan morality was "master morality" where good moral behaviour was anything that benefitted yourself)

You follow slave morality of abrahamic religions where good moral behaviour is about serving other people. Which there is no scientific evidence is good. The whole idea that serving other people is morally good is based on religious reasons. Atheists have no reason to think that.

It's impossible for an atheist to know the difference between morally right or wrong because logically it makes no sense. Because:

1. Moral claims apply regardless of your desires

(when we condemn a criminal, do we change our minds if we learn it was in his self-interest to commit it?)

2. If we morally ought to do something, we have a reason to do it.

(If we ask "why am I morally required to vote?", we couldn't take seriously someone who had no other response than "well you simply *musn't*!)

3. So, if we morally ought to do something, we have to have a reason to do it that applies regardless of our desires.

4. Such reasons don't make sense.

A reason only applies if it at the same time correspond with desires. Religions have solutions to this, but atheism does not. If someone says "It is morally wrong to eat butter because the cow has not given consent" then that reason only applies if you care about the cows consent.

5. Therefore, moral claims make no sense to atheist.

Logically you can not claim that an atheist is able to know the difference between right and wrong. Just because they adopt christian morality and claim empathy is important? On what basis do they do that?

because it can't be universalized as an imperative.

> internship
Don't mock it. She's learning, that's all it is. And that's a lot. There's a lot to running a household when you have children to take care of, too.

By what?

The kantian maxim was Kant trying to argue that the Bible's "golden rule" was rational. It is based on the bible.

An atheist have no reason to follow any universal rule at all. Or any logical reason to claim it is valid.

Hahahaha, you scorched that other user. He never saw it coming, T.B.H.

>An atheist have no reason to follow any universal rule at all.
People (at least some people) have the desire to be good human beings, I guess? It's again just an individual thing, but as soon as you have some natural tendency to morality, you will want to universalize it. And that can be done with rules like the Kantian imperative or Molyneux' UPB, concepts that make some sense and can be applied without religiosity.

>There's a lot to running a household when you have children to take care of, too.

this is a meme that stay at home moms tell each other during their lunch wine so they don't feel as worthless.

"running a household" is only difficult for Africa-tier civilizations. Everything is developed for convenience now. If she's not handwashing clothes and putting them on a line, i don't want to hear the bitching.