MALE NURSING is the BEST CAREER
>starting salary 70-90k
>flexible hours
>good benefits and pensions even from private employers
>learning extremely useful skills/knowledge for raising a family
>literally meet more women than you can process
>complete an associates/bachelors in like 2.5 years with no debt

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Jews are superior to whites because they have dedication to their cause and will go to any length to infiltrate and sabotage all others who even pose the smallest risk to them. Whites have lost this ability, thrown it away even, so we can pretend to be wonderful people.

How is it getting a job as a male nurse? I plan on getting my bsn soon.

It's a great field with options. It really depends on the type of setting you work in and what you prefer. Surgical nurses, geriatric care, angency, emergency etc.
Emergency rooms can burn some people out fast.

God is real

the seth rich story is fake news and you dumb faggots got shilled by the only real shills on Sup Forums which are drumpfshills

I was thinking emergency. I'm a medic in the army right now and loved my time in the ER in Iraq.

Why not be doctor?

this

yea but it's gay

I mean I know it requires an impossibly high IQ but if I was going to go into the medical industry I'd go doctos since no nurse will date a nurse they will date a doctor

1. Nursing assistants will quickly be automated, even a nigger could hand someone a scalpel.

2. Tons of people are doing it, making it needlessly competitive. Mostly because of retards like OP

Probably 80,000 fucking shekels of debt. Guaranteed. I have a waste of a BS degree and thought about nursing because it's so mercenary and stable but the debt is untenable and so is assisting fat niggers

I never wanted to be a Dr, I like my free time too much. I have mixed feelings about nursing. Is this a good field or are murses seen as beta?

Everything that I talked about in the KB Threads/Comments is Truth.

[KB Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Never been a LARP,Disinfo,Shill,Kike/Jew,Frank. AI, Think Tank or whatever Lose Narrative(Pic Related) the Shills keep pushing in hopes of desperately discrediting the Information.

You fucking faggot, nursing won't be automated until complete T1000 cyborgs exist

I'll have the GI Bill to cover my tuition as well as the yellow ribbon program so no debt.

Murse here, make 80k working 3 days a week, if I work 1 extra day a week I make over 120k. Have gorgeous white wife a 2 beautiful master race boys. But I'm gay, amirite? Keep posting from yer moms basement, fuckboi

>>flexible hours

Wrong.

>literally meet more women than you can process

m8 you are a naive child if you think it's a good thing to be working in a female-dominated industry.

>complete an associates/bachelors in like 2.5 years with no debt

I guess this depends on where you live. Here becoming a registered nurse requires a 4 year university degree, although to be fair it is probably one of the better bachelor degrees in terms of job outlook and salary.

Those are quite a few implications you're implying. 20 years of nolife because of school and residency and debt in order to be chilling in your late 30's at the earliest (unless you got like a full ride somewhere) is not a favorable outcome for some people, on the basis of preference, rather than ability.

The holocaust undeniably happened. You hating jews is not proof that it didnt happen. Only appeals to emotion are used by crazy retards to actually argue that it didnt happen.

Jesus was a jew.

what the fuck does that have to do with being a male nurse, Frank?

This is the thing. If you become a nurse and then a nurse practitioner, you make six figures and it only takes 3 years. Also, the hospital you work at pays for this degree, so literally zero debt.

This is important. 3 years and no debt to make six figures and be called doctor (nurse practioners hold doctoral degrees). Or six + years and guaranteed debt to be an MD.

Choose goyim.