Seth Rich Sup Forums posting activity increased by 100-fold in May 2017

Seth Rich died back in 2016.

For some reason, there was a huge spike in Seth Rich posting activity sometime during May 2017.

250 threads became 20,000 threads in just a month's time.

Oh right, May 2017... that's the very month Comey got fired and Mueller's highly publicized special counsel appointment happened.

Why did Seth Rich posting activity increase by nearly 100-fold on the exact same month that Mueller's investigation into Trump started?

Weird. Something is going on, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/07/14/exclusive-doubt-surfaces-about-suicide-claim-of-clinton-investigator/
youtube.com/watch?v=bXXq9mzpCZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trumpfags are retarded and actively shill for Putin daily

>1 avocado on toast has been deposited into your account.

>Shill for Putin
By not pushing the hysterical cat lady narrative?

The seth rich story gained more evidence then and was in the news.

In fact before then /SRG/ were actually deleted by mods.

gotta say it was noticable how many seth rich threads there were at one point
I figured it was the_Donald coming here and spamming it

But why tho. Is Kim Dotcom really a reliable source?

I know that Seth Rich made headline news that month, but I'm proposing that it was people in Trump's camp who pushed the story hard, in a blatant scheme to distract people from Mueller's investigation

Bullshit OP, you fuckin shill, Seth Rich posting came back to life in July because of the arrest of the scumbag IT spies employed by the Democrats and the connection between them and Seth Rich. Get a real job OP.

op is a shareblue shill. dws and her connection to seth rich is happening whether you coordinate fake news or not.

Wow look at all the Seth Rich push back today
There is something gonna go down really soon.
Shills are shilling overtime and this sexy graphic work too ...

DNC heads are gonna roll.

just look at all the flashy new graphics!!!!

wew these new leftypol memes are truly a thing to behold
how will Sup Forums ever recover

You shill by sucking off a Manlet because your daddy figure does too

r/marchagainsttrump is that-a-way, child

SAGE ALL FUCKING SHILLS

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

His Name Was Peter Smith
Killed by the Putin/Trump mob

You're emotionally attached to a shitty politician, you embarrassing faggot

I feel like the DNC probably murdered Seth Rich.

It's because they wanted the seth rich hit to be known/done messy. They're going to try to use him to pin him on the Russia/Trump narrative and say the russians got to him after "giving documents" to that Natalia lawyer (hence why they tried to breath fresh life in that dead story with literally zero news other than Jr. got advice from his dad/president in regards to what his response to the media would be (which is COMPLETELY normal).

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RIC
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

For the sake of shutting down this shill, I'm going to admit that I read the_donald for six months before I came here. The volume of Seth Rich posts there never changed; they've been carrying that torch since he died.

sick projection, stay assblasted while I live my life at ease and trouble-free. Trump is living in your mind rent-free, now that's embarrassing.

Your dumb as shit. I want all these politicians in jail for the shady shit they do. You'll always defend Trump because you're a faggot

youre just retarded i think

Kek

>falling for debunked conspiracies
>Muh russia
>Your
You truly are an unintelligent, sad little man who is creating fantasies out of sheer vacuum. Thanks for the non-arguments, keep on projecting, and take care, sweetie. I seem to have struck a nerve, calling you out for the redditor that you are.
R E N T F R E E

this guy has quite a way with words doesn't he?

There were breaks in the story re: DWS and the pakistani IT shit, fucking idiot.

His name was Seth Rich. He was the DNC Email Leaker.

>autocorrect makes the fact I'm attached to trump invalid

OP is a faggot.
What happened was not anything about mueller or trump ect. The PI Seths family hired made some statements that revitalized the story.

It began IMMEDIATELY after the Awan pakistani IT guy was arrested at the airport trying to flee the country. HMMMMM

>literally admitting to phone posting
>can't even read the rest of what I said
kiddo, debunked "MUH RUSSIA" conspiracies are not an argument. nice deflection btw, all coming around to literally admitting to being a redditor. I gotta say it, you got blown the fuck out.

Lots of breaks in the DNC story around that time, the lawyer getting the weird phone call asking about the lawsuit against the DNC, DWS threatening the capital police about the laptop, questions about the overpaid pakistani IT guys working for her and 80 others in congress, etc etc etc.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH. HE WAS A BERNIE BRO, BUT HE WAS STILL A BRO. HE SAVED THIS COUNTRY FROM THE CLINTON CORPORATIST MAFIA, AND HE WAS MURDERED FOR IT. HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH.

another shill's bullshit smashed

yawn

SAGED

Yup. Really scary how susceptable people are to outright lies in the media. This WH Fox News collusion story just screams bullshit.

Anyone who has been paying attention must know - but I know some people are so derranged about Trump that they will accept even the most blatant lies.

Really lost a little hope in people today.

>They're going to try to use him to pin him on the Russia/Trump narrative and say the russians got to him

Interesting you say that. An user who claimed to be an employee of Media Matters was here and stated they (the DNC and their operatives) were going to try and frame Seth as a spy for the Russians.

Please save this and spread it.

First off OP is a faggot. Second, if and only if this was a ruse to distract from anything it was done so by the DWS to cover for the Awan issues unfolding. Third, shills and MSM were the same ones crying about have respect for the family and shut down hannity and AJ. They have run out of stories and now they are recycling shit. Pure deflection. Lastly, this is absolutely happening and there is nothing Brock's cock holsters can do to stop it.

>I figured it was the_Donald coming here and spamming it

That's probably what happened but OP sounds like a ShareBlue clown trying to make us believe the Seth Rich story is a distraction from RUSSIA HACKED OUR ELECTIONS!!! PUTIN!!!!!! as if there hadn't been new information since he died like for example Kim Dotcom coming forward and saying he was in contact with him. That was back in May I believe.

>appealing to people that haven't been on Sup Forums before May in order to pretend that Seth Rich is new information

>Killed by the Putin/Trump mob

You're not making any sense. He was after Clinton's e-mails

Doubt Surfaces About ‘Suicide’ Claim of Clinton Investigator

dailycaller.com/2017/07/14/exclusive-doubt-surfaces-about-suicide-claim-of-clinton-investigator/

I know it's summer but come on Shareblue, hire competent interns next time.

I don't take a laptop anywhere I shit and that's the only time I talk to trumpfags

Probably from the Redditors that continue to come here and can't post anything original besides his le name was Seth rich XD

> thinking that a large number of threads on Sup Forums really makes a big difference.

>going to try and frame Seth as a spy for the Russians.

If it's true they're really desperate and they're taking a stupid risk because even if Seth Rich was a russian spy him being the one who sent the DNC e-mails to Wikileaks means it was an inside job and there were no big bad russian hackers -- but we knew that already because the DNC never asked the FBI to investigate the horrible cyber crime allegedly committed by a foreign Enemy! of the United States. And it would also mean there was a good reason for Clinton to murder Seth Rich.

If they're ready to admit that they're on the brink of falling off that cliff.

>for some reason
yeah because there was news about Rich at that time, dipshit

Yes, the legacy media is complicit in the conspiracy to brainwash 10s of millions of Americans.
You need to lurk more, nigger. (Or can't you read?) You'd know this stuff and wouldn't be standing up humiliating yourself publicly if you had lurked like you're supposed to.
That's so typical of a common nigger, though, isn't it? They can't follow even the simplest of rules and then these animals wonder why we call them 'niggers'.

This is when it came out that he went by Panda which confirmed connections that were suspected but not known. Nobody here cared about the Mueller investigation or took it seriously. Mueller is an old establishment shill that squashed investigations into the foreign support that the 9/11 hijackers cells received in the US, and also pushed Bush's phony narrative about WMD's and Saddam working with Al-Qaeda. Guy doesn't have an lick of credibility.

>look what made in paint
>we liberuls has best memez

This in a nutshell

I hope OP grts Seth Riched

And that same PI is the one accusing fox news of fabricating quotes from him and is now blaming trump

He's a sensationalist dingus

Shows no proof. Nice try.

>For some reason, there was a huge spike in Seth Rich posting activity sometime during May 2017
That's because the private investigator gave an interview about Seth on Hannity in May, Shlomo. We know you're scared (you should be), but that's no excuse for making poor quality posts. Ironic shitposting is still shitposting faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=bXXq9mzpCZ0

Or he was made an offer that he couldn't refuse...

This.
Give it up DNC shills.
Important people are going to prison and there's nothing you can do about it.

more like it

here thread Seth Rich, besides , Putin = CHAMP

>Alright goys, everyone follow the news and post shill threads on Sup Forums to spread disinfo
t. Brock, in vegetative state, brain waves being translated by plugins in Outlook.

>brain waves being translated by plugins in Outlook
ugh, this sounds like exactly the kind of bad idea that these morons would come up with. They probably wrote it in java.