There are a lot of evil forces but did you know they are all in your head...

There are a lot of evil forces but did you know they are all in your head? Overcome the evil within yourself and your perception of the world and the universe will be cleansed in pure perfection.

All the Evil and bullshit exist only in oneself. Even if everybody is in their own world of evil lies deception and bullshit. Masters, rulers of the past and present are slaves and peasants in their own game. You living on the same planet does not make you the same. You do not have to subscribe to ancient ways of thinking , traditions which are barbaric and belong in the past.

We also share the earth with animal with lions and snakes. We may live here but we do not need to spread it. Instead we must spread love, light and truth.

No harm can come to truly righteous people

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/realm/bodhisattva/nine_siddhis.html)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The perfection of this reflection is humorous in nature. You begin to see everything as it is and it becomes overwhelmingly perfect bliss because you realize everyone is truly getting what they deserve.

The world is only a reflection of what's in our minds. The cyclical nature of civilizations is due to the fact that man's nature remains unchanged. You can't change the world without first changing yourself

>No harm can come to truly righteous people
Yes it can.
Mother nature does not give a single fuck about what you think or do, right or wrong, or "righteousness".

is it possible for you to have a completely blissful existence when others are suffering?

Mother nature bends to the mind, if I do not believe in the storm, it does not exist.

Delusional faggot, your "god" doesn't protect you from reality, grow the fuck up

So is america basically the next rome?

bullshit

God protects me every day.

Deluding oneself does not make it not happen to others.

We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

If I don't believe there is a storm, the storm will vanish for everyone.

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger.

Trying to "do something" about suffering is what creates suffering in the first place

How do yow know?

yes I agree, but who is "they" exactly to you? archons?

what even is this shit, it just looks like schizophrenia

So suffering doesnt exist?

Cool, you got a blog??

It does, for shure. Take it easy.

On the one hand, I do tend to believe something similar to this, but on the other I feel very limited by who and what I am. I don't really want to be here anymore, I'd like to change the channel or turn off the set.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I think Im going to put that image on a shirt

>they are all in your head
Only if you let them slip in

Nope.

I am a 29-year-old man and my only goals in life are to become the world's first real super-hero and then to achieve moksha. I do NOT want to reincarnate after this life of mine. I want to achieve moksha in THIS life of mine. My super-hero name will be 'Dragon Man' (because I'm a Dragon, according to the Chinese zodiac). I am training hard right now to awaken my siddhis.

Perception is reality. If you perceive that the person raping your girlfriend, torturing your cat, or stealing your car isn't committing an evil act, they aren't.

On the other hand, your girlfriend stays raped, your cat stays tortured, and your car will never be the same.

Only in the mind. Suffering is mental resistance to the facts of reality - what is. "I don't accept this. I wish things were different." This is suffering. Things always are as they are regardless of what you think. If you accept everything equally, there is no suffering. This doesn't mean you can't try to change things, but your inner state of being won't be affected by whether or not you succeed. You simply won't lean on the promise of future salvation from problems that you yourself create by thinking

How do we gas the kikes tho?

So you're basically just trying to go super saiyan? Do you think it's possible for a human to go super saiyan?

Hmm thank you

"I did LSD for the first time yesterday" - the thread

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

When I was a child, I had a dream one night, in wich I made a kamehameha.
When I woke up tried to repeat it with hope.

I think it is possible. I don´t know how, but may be.

>what even is this shit, it just looks like schizophrenia
Be sure not to look like a feeble-minded imbecile around the schizo's. Shouldn't you be tending to harry potter and the transgender superheros?

Hey guys the tshirt is created

Yeah but they don't include the power to go super saiyan in there

We do not live in a consensus universe. There exists a forsaken child! Now grow up and deal with it, ye blind losers of "spirit"! If ye wish to be thought loving turn not your eyes from truth!

It is possible. ANYTHING is possible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. I am training hard right now to learn bukujutsu.

mexico uses bees as money? sick!

honey money?

Sounds like you've become obsessed with powers. The powers are just distractions to the true goal of pure being

I'm not trying to go Super Saiyan. The siddhis I'm after right now are laghima siddhi and prapti siddhi.

No i mean even if harm does come it does not infect their mind as they are dying they do not let them bring them down to that level. They instead rise above it by the sheer will.

Research and read/list to these people:
Buddha
Alan Watts
Tihck Naht Yhan (probably have incorrect spelling)
Take magic mushrooms once in your life, but for gods sake, be careful and research first, ty.
These tips will bring you insight, expand your mind, and gain you wisdom

Reminder that siddhis are considered a distraction from the path of liberation by yogis and Buddhist monks alike

The answer is no and also yes. The No comes from empathy for all people the yes comes from the acceptance of the divine justice of the universe.

Damn you're serious as fuck I was just trying to make a joke

>The powers are just distractions to the true goal of pure being

I completely agree with you, but I have two goals: My first goal is to become the world's first real super-hero after awakening my siddhis, then my next goal is the true goal of pure being.

Sounds like you've become sour at those who try your pretenses by expecting much of omnipotence and having great faith therein. The powers are proof of truth, whose unique hallmark is that it remains when tested.

I think the proper spelling is Thick Knot Yarn

>Alex grey pic with text
Dropped

The truth is IN there.

It's Thich Nhat Hanh.

I completely agree with you, but I have two goals: My first goal is to become the world's first real super-hero after awakening my siddhis, then my next goal is to achieve moksha. I can do BOTH.

So if I achieve inner piece I can rape kids without feeling guilty? Nice, going to try it out now.

>everyone is truly getting what they deserve.
My enemies do not deserve to suffer. My allies do not deserve to suffer. People do not deserve to suffer.

But you are still here, storm.

well ive not seen anyone have any results ever but there is always going to be a first someday

Yogis know that the siddhis are a distraction to the true goal of enlightenment/moksha, but they sometimes show siddhis to the average person to convince the average person that there is a spiritual aspect to 'reality'. So in other words, yogis sometimes use siddhis as 'calling cards' (so to speak).

Sounds good in theory, but back in reality people are shit and need a punch in the ear to wake them up.

Hey mate, love what your saying. Search for the truth contest and read the top entry called the present if your interested

Jnanadeva is revered for his Bhagavad Gita translation and commentary in the Maharashtrian language. Among several siddhis that established this 13th-century siddha's reputation, the most famous involved a water buffalo. Challenged by the arrogant brahmins of Paithan that he was not qualified to recite the Vedas, Jnanadeva replied "Anyone can recite the Vedas." He placed his hand upon a nearby water buffalo, which proceeded to correctly chant Vedic verses for more than an hour. Not only Jnanadeva but the water buffalo itself was thereafter revered - its samadhi shrine is today a place of pilgrimage.

A shit storm will still wreck your shit despite whether you give a shit or not.

Here is some information on 9 additional siddhis (thanks to this particular page: angelfire.com/realm/bodhisattva/nine_siddhis.html)

"1. PARKAYA PRAVESH

Parkaya Pravesh means entering one’s soul in the body of some other person. Through this knowledge even a dead body can be brought to life.

Just about three thousand years back, Shankaracharya had to take help of this knowledge in order to defeat Mandan Mishra in a spiritual debate. But as time passed this knowledge became extinct in the society and today only a very few yogis have full practical knowledge of this unique practice.

This knowledge is considered to be so important and secret that only a few yogis, known to me, know of this practice and after them this practice shall perhaps vanish from this Earth.

2. HAADI VIDYA

This vidya (a Sanskrit word meaning 'knowledge') has been mentioned in several ancient texts. On acquiring this vidya a person neither feels hungry nor thirsty and he can remain without eating food or drinking water for several days at a stretch.

Several yogis of the Himalayas, remain engrossed in deep sadhanas ('sadhana' being a Sanskrit word referring to spiritual exercises of any sort) for months and years without eating or drinking anything. When they do not eat or drink, they do not even have to empty their bowels. Thus they are able to perform long penance for years and their bodies also remain healthy and fit, even without food. Acharya Vishnu Sarang, the famous Tantrik from Nepal and Yogi Manohar are proficient in this vidya as well as the mysterious wandering Digambara monk Trailanga Swami. Although not always counted among siddhis per se, several instances have been cited regarding Trailanga Swami's ability to spend hours under the water of the Ganges as he sought to teach men that human life need not depend on oxygen under the auspices of certain spiritual conditions and precautions.

It has been reported there is a yogi that lives on the peak of the holy mountain Arunachala who has not had anything to eat since 1990.

3. KAADI VIDYA

Just as one does not feel hungry or thirsty in haadi vidya, similarly in kaadi vidya a person is not affected by change of seasons i.e. by summer, winter, rain etc. After accomplishing this vidya, a person shall not feel cold even if he sits in the snow-laden mountains and shall not feel hot even if he sits in the fire. Thus a sadhak (the title given to a performer of a sadhana or sadhanas) can perform incessant penance without being affected by change of weather or seasons.

The Jain scholar, Pragya Sun had accomplished both the haadi & kaadi vidyas. Guru Gorakhnath and Matsayendranath too had accomplished them.

Today the Jain scholar of Mahabalipuram Sun Maharaj and Yogi Vishambhar of Badrinath are accomplished in these vidyas and have kept these practices alive.

4. MADALASA VIDYA

On accomplishing this vidya, a person becomes capable of increasing or decreasing the size of his body according to his wish. Lord Hanuman had miniaturised his body through this vidya while entering the city of Lanka.

The average height of a human being is six feet. Through this vidya a person can reduce the size of his body to the size of a mosquito and can even enlarge his body to a size of over a hundred feet.

A few years back a conference of yogis was held on the Bhairav hill, near Dehradun and in this conference Tailang Baba (an ascetic) demonstrated this miraculous practice before hundreds of yogis. This vidya is almost extinct today and in my opinion only Tailang Baba has accomplished it.

5. VAYU GAMAN SIDDHI

Through this siddhi a person can become capable of flying in the skies and traveling from one place to another in just a few seconds. The Jain scriptures speak of Jain ascetics who could fly from place to place in a few seconds. Swami Divakarsuri and Swami Pragyasuri have been such accomplished ascetics. Although there are several occasions of individuals flying reported in the sutras of classical Buddhism and Zen, the venerable Pindola Bharadvaja is probably the person most commonly cited.

Swami Vishuddhanandji (sometimes spelled: Vishuddhananda, Vishudhanandaaka; aka: Gandha Baba, Perfume Saint), well-known for his supernatural powers and said to be an adept associated with the mysterious Gyanganj (Jnanaganj) hermitage somewhere in Tibet -- a secret place of great masters -- demonstrated this practice in Varanasi and proved that it is not a myth.

Although throughout his life the enlightened sage Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi never exhibited the slightest interest in siddhis, occult abilities, or psychic powers to outsiders, he had a fully conscious bilocation experience he rarely discussed wherein he was translocated from his ashram in a matter of minutes to a devotee many, many miles away. Arthur Osborne, Ramana's biographer writes in Ramana Maharshi And The Path Of Self-Knowledge, New York Beach: Samuel Weiser, Inc., 1995, pages 96-97):

"One day, some years ago, I (Sri Ramana) was lying down and awake when I distinctly felt my body rise higher and higher. I could see the physical objects below growing smaller and smaller until they disappeared and all around me was a limitless expanse of dazzling light.

After some time I felt the body slowly descend and the physical objects below began to appear. I was so fully aware of this incident that I finally concluded that it must be by such means that sages using the powers of siddhis travel over vast distances in a short time and appear and disappear in such a mysterious manner. While the body thus descended to the ground it occurred to me that I was at Tiruvottiyur though I had never seen the place before. I found myself on a highroad and walked along it. At some distance from the roadside was a temple of Ganapati and I entered it."

Today, Yogi Chaitanya Swami of Madurai and Yogi Niranjan Swami living near Kanya Kumari are the yogis who have accomplished this practice. But it seems that this knowledge shall perish with them.

6. KANAKDHARA SIDDHI

One can acquire immense and unlimited wealth through this siddhi. It’s said that once Shankaracharya saw a very poor and destitute woman and with the help of the kanakdhara yantra, he showered gold in her house. This yantra is made on a silver plate and 36 squares are formed by drawing 7 lines each, horizontally and vertically. Then the beej mantra is written in these squares. Today only a very few people have full and authentic knowledge of this siddhi.

7. PRAKYA SADHANA

Through this sadhana, a yogi can direct his disciple to take birth from the womb of a woman, who is childless or cannot bear children. Several yogis have thus blessed infertile women with children. Swami Vishuddhanand had accomplished this sadhana and had used it to bring happiness into the lives of several women. But today only two or three persons are accomplished in this sadhana.

The biggest thing to overcome is your non-procreative sexual urges.
They are nothing but a distraction that inhibit one from achieving greatness. All great men were sexually abstinent, or at least were during their productive years.

This is why the Jews shill pornography so hard and sexual immorality. They want you to be a slave to this primitive instinct.

8. SURYA VIGYAN

This solar science is one of the most significant sciences of ancient India. This science has been known only to the Indian yogis and using it, one substance can be transformed into another through the medium of sun rays.

Swami Vishudhananda had demonstrated the miracles of this science about 50-60 years ago, by transforming a paper into rose and a cotton ball into gold.

This science has been kept alive by Divyendu Ghosh and some other yogis, otherwise it has become almost extinct.

9. MRIT SANJIVANI VIDYA

This vidya was created by Adi Shankaracharya. Through it even a dead person can be brought back to life. This practice may seem to be a myth but it had been used by Guru Gorakhnath several times. Today only a few persons have practical knowledge of this vidya." (end)

Sounds like he was a talented ventriloquist

The power of god makes any shit storms disappear completely.

Kill all the pedos

He was a talented ventriloquist and he was also talented at making water buffalos speak.

Criminals now think, "look what my victim is going through and they did not do anything to deserve it, so deserve must not have anything to do with bad things happening," and they are correct.

When you know the truth, you know if you act like an animal after your know the ultimate truth, you go to the bottom of the food chain. There is no greater consequence; thus, the truth is the best deterrent to animal behavior.

In taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy, but in passing it over, he is superior. Sir Francis Bacon

No fault: It can be said that no one is responsible for the crimes they commit, and it would be true if they do not know the truth, but this does not mean we should let them go. We have to protect ourselves. We are just as important as anyone else. Thus, criminals will be incarcerated when they commit crimes, regardless of fault. We can stop spending so much money trying to show how criminals were abused in the past to use it as a defense. There is no defense; if you commit a crime, you go to jail. It is that simple. Going into a criminal's past is not only a waste of money, it gives them publicity and attention that some actually want. We should not give them anything that can reward or motivate crimes.

Eye for an eye: Spiritual people will set the example to the animals of the world. We do not act like animals just because they do; we change them by not letting them change us. We do not blind them more; we give them our vision.

If you purposely treat others badly, you are acting like an animal, not a spiritual being. We are as interested in the welfare of others as much as we are interested in our own welfare, because we know that we are all essentially the same.

Jesus said, “Do unto others as you would want others to do unto you.”

Jesus actually said something more like, “You will do unto others as you would want others to do unto you.” This is because you will know better.

Big Red pill, sexual energy is a thing

You'll know when you see (((it))).

You're right, sexual energy is real. Tesla was a genius mostly due to his celibacy. Also, one of the ways to awaken siddhis is through celibacy.

Truly is.
I went for 6 months without porn, masturbating or any sexual release and it was the best months of my life.
Contrary to popular belief, being "sex deprived" does not make you "horny". Exposing yourself to excessive sexual stimuli and fantasising about sex nonstop makes you horny, not the other way around.
I have fallen astray again and am back to doing it again and it really makes you less motivated.

The Ultimate Truth in 3 pages.
A man should look for what is and not for what he thinks should be.
Albert Einstein

Truth you can check: It is as matter of fact as the ground and as useful as food. It's the kind of truth that can make hate and war as unnecessary as ignorance.

Charles Darwin revealed how evolution works, but not what it really means.

Evolution is no longer just a theory; it has been proven true beyond a reasonable doubt. The problem is, even people who believe evolution is true disassociate themselves from the process. They somehow skipped all the lower forms of animal life and just started out at the top of the evolutionary ladder.

The evidence says we evolved as life evolved.

Human beings did not just appear at the top of the evolutionary ladder to reap the benefits of those millions of years of evolution without having to live through it.

In other words, you were those other animals. Someone had to be them.

You had to be lower animals to be a human now. You lived as all the different animals in your evolutionary line. You lived through millions of years, and millions of lives and deaths to get to where you are now. That's what Darwin's book means.

In addition to the fossil evidence, the genetic code proves that all animals, including us, evolved from bacteria over the last 700 million years on earth.

In other words, you were a microbe, an insect, a fish, a dinosaur, an ape...

When all of the evidence (100%) says something happened, and there is no evidence (zero) that anything else could have happened, it is the truth beyond a reasonable doubt to honest, rational people.

We have come a very, very long way, but we have a little further to go. The next and last step in our evolution is learning and accepting the truth of life, and this includes acknowledging our true past.

The truth will free us from the animal world we all evolved from.

1/3

Immortality: "It is impossible to be conscious of being unconscious."

It is not possible to be aware of being unconscious from your own perspective. You cannot be aware of not being aware. You can be less aware/conscious, such as when you are asleep, but not completely unconscious (dead), because time would stand still for you. A billion years could pass, and you would not know it.

How do you know you are dead? It is not possible to be aware of any gaps in life; it is continuous and never-ending from your own point of view.

Death and birth are a continuous event from your own perspective.

You will die physically, but you will be born into a new physical body. Being born happens, or you would not be here now. You were born into this life. It is what we know happens. There is no evidence anything else happens. True or false?

The "you only live once" theory: Many people say that they do not believe in reincarnation; they believe when you die, you're dead. What about fish, clams, horses, bears, flies? People that say you only live once are saying some souls get to live just one life as a worm, and that is it for all of eternity.

Other people believe you are judged by a god after you die. Is the worm judged?

Many people think human beings are the only animal that is conscious. Is a dog or cat conscious? Where do you draw the line? Is a bird conscious? The truth is, all animal life is conscious and alive just like us.1 The only thing that makes humans different from other animals is that we have a mind that can think and reason at a high enough level to know the truth of life, and those that know rise above animals.

It is time to see and accept the truth the evidence supports.

2/3

(((MindGeek)))

You are immortal; it is impossible to not be, because it is impossible to be conscious of being unconscious. Just that one sentence proves it. It is like these sentences: It is impossible for it to be light and dark at the same time, you cannot have your cake and eat it too. They are simple, but certain facts. The sentence "It is impossible to be conscious of being unconscious" is a simple and certain fact.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed; it can only be changed from one form to another. Albert Einstein

Like energy, consciousness cannot be created or destroyed.

This revelation will change your life. Now you know where you come from and what you have been doing for about half a billion years (evolving). The next question is how does life work and what is next, and we can know that too.

People are trying to understand the universe independent of consciousness, and it is the most important factor in the equation.

The universe as it relates to conscious life can be understood now. It is the ultimate truth; the truth that will transform mankind and the world.

3/3 at Truth contest site.

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." FAB = -FBA

People do not realize what Isaac Newton's third law of motion really means.

Everything is balanced. Everything physical (matter/energy) goes back and forth in balanced circles, cycles, or the equivalent. Birth-death, old-young, big-small, strong-weak, start-stop, up-down, rich-poor, beginning-end, fast-slow, hot-cold, pain-pleasure, win-lose, day-night, full-empty, high-low, in-out, success-failure, united-divided, give-receive, creation-destruction, on-off, positive-negative, etc.

Positive and negative forces moving in balance are the physical universe.

There are no exceptions to the laws of nature Newton revealed. They apply to all matter and energy. Human beings are matter and energy, thus you and all humans are governed by the same laws.

Luck: Good luck and bad luck are the balance in action and the way the balance most affects our lives. Luck is manifested on many levels. There is the day-to-day luck, from little things like getting a good parking space or a bad one, to big things, such as winning the lottery or finding out you have cancer. Then there is the long-term luck. You are lucky if you are born with good looks, money, health, talent and intelligence. You are unlucky if you are born unattractive, poor, sickly and without talent or intelligence. Most people are in between the extremes, but it does not matter, because we are immortal, and it will all balance out. Luck will move back and forth; everyone will get equal amounts of good and bad luck.

What goes around comes around. Everyone gets their turn.

Page on balance of truth or eternal justice.

Death is the great equalizer: If you are born with advantages, you can have more good times than bad times in your life, but when you die, you are reborn with disadvantages, and have more bad times than good times and vice versa. In the long run, no one has it better or worse than anyone else does, because life will always balance eventually. It is the known nature of the universe we live in.

If you flip a coin a thousand times, it will come up heads about half the time and tails about half the time. The odds of random events are predictable; this is why Las Vegas always makes a profit on gambling year after year. You can see the truth if you look at the big picture. You will see that random events are predictable because they balance. It's a fundamental truth of life everyone knows, but ignores.

This is why on the Fourth of July, about 162 people will be killed in auto accidents, and every fourth, about the same amount are killed. An average of twelve auto accidents happen every minute; about six-thousand teenagers are killed in auto accidents every year in the US. About four million people are bitten by dogs.

Why is the number about the same every year?

Everything is determined, the beginning as well as the end, by forces over which we have no control. It is determined for insects as well as for the stars. Human beings, vegetables or cosmic dust; we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance. Albert Einstein

Destiny: Not being in control does not mean our future is predestined. No one knows the future; the future cannot be known. Anything can happen. The only thing we can be certain of is that it will be balanced.

The good news is, all of the best things are going to happen to you; the bad news is, so will all of the worst things, if you do not learn the truth.

Consequences: People may think, if everything is balanced, then it does not matter what you do. That is true, if you want to continue living in the savage animal realm. If you want to evolve past the animal realm, to a realm where there is no fear, pain or death, you have to learn and spread the truth of life. You have to live as a spiritual being. If you live like an animal, you will continue to be one.

@truth contest

Jackal....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

All of these things are true in a Vacuum

You haven't gotten to the part when you step into the material world yet
You have yet to make your arrival

Btw that's that weird "about to sneeze or orgasm" feeling that's described here a lot
It's the feeling of impending self-arrival

Because they absolutely earn the suffering
It's almost innate
It's like a logarithmic function constantly approaching "it's their fault" the more you apply mirroring logic

You become to realize their is no consequences without actions
every time you act on anything, even the will to pee, you accept the consequences of what may result
You are ultimately responsible for everything you choose to observe or interact with

It's quantum, it's shrodengers consequence

Get into hermetics.

The greatest present: For the first time in history, the first time in our 700 million years on this planet, we can know life, know what we are, where we come from, and where we are going. We have to take advantage of this brief opportunity. It has been a long time coming and will be a long time gone. This book(truth contest) will give you the power to change our present course to one that leads to a place without pain, fear or suffering, a place some western religions call heaven.

Keep reading: New and different revelations about life are not easy to accept. Do not let the things you disagree with stop you from reading further. Many of the things you do not agree with or understand when you first read them will make sense after you read more of the book. Do not skip around; it needs to be read in order to make sense. It is a small book (101 pages) that does not take much time to read. It is worth it. Click here to see comments from people that have read it.

Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize, ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief. Frantz Fanon

Cognitive dissonance: Get to know these two words. It is the unseen enemy of mankind. It does more to cause war, crime and suffering than anything else, because it prevents people from learning and changing. If you are ready to overcome your cognitive dissonance and learn the truth of life, keep reading.

The first three pages of this book are a game changer, because they are true. The problem is, most people cannot see the truth of life.

It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau

There's a siddhi that enables you to display moving images (basically television) on the palm of your hand.

A certain person was a captain during the Second World War, but since he died of a commonplace disease in a civil hospital, his widow did not get much by way of pension. So she had to earn some money teaching music, in order to keep her three children - two daughters and a son - in elementary ease. The son passed his B.Sc. examination with a first class from the Madras University, while still in his teens. The army authorities gave him a job in their cantonment office at Bangalore. His mother, who was overwhelmed with joy, sent him to offer homage to the family deity, Venkatachalapthi, in the temple on the Thirumalai Hills in Andhra Pradesh, so that he could join duty at Bangalore with divine blessings.

However, what did happen was that the boy got drowned in the holy tank of the temple. His body was in police custody for two days as it was unidentified. The anxious mother was confronted by the photograph of her son's corpse which appeared in the daily papers. But, Baba appeared to her in a dream and directed her to come to Puttaparthi. There she was taken by a mysterious stranger to the Presence. Bhagavan called her and her children for the precious interview. "Don't weep," He said, "for your son who led a disciplined life and was full of devotion, has now merged with God. When he has found the lotus feet of Bliss, you should not indulge in grief." But she could not be consoled. (end of part 1)

When you see the truth for the first time, it is what people call a peak moment, or a moment of clarity. You get a larger percentage of what each moment of life actually contains; you are filled with life. Your mind is the gatekeeper of life, and sometimes it lets a little true life in, but most of the time it does not.
Mind Block True Life Present

Figure 1 shows how mankind currently perceives life. Figure 2 shows true life.

The arrows represent life coming to you from all directions. The dotted line shows how your mind blocks most of the life coming to you. Without the mind blocking life, you receive all of life, true life, and reflect it all back out.

Seeing Niagara Falls or the Grand Canyon for the first time is a peak moment for most people. Why does it make you feel so alive? Nothing really happens to you. Why doesn’t it feel as good the second time you see it? You are seeing the same thing. The reason is, your mind opens up when something is special.

The truth is, every moment of life is special, and you can be completely open to life most of the time. You have to see the truth to see true life.

(start of part 2) Then Baba said, "I know your heart is broken since you could not have even a last glimpse of his body. See, it is here." Saying this, He spread His palm in front of her, and she could clearly see the events of that fateful pilgrimage appear upon it: The son slipped on the steps of the tank, and a few people jumped in to save him. It was too late. Even first-aid could not revive him. A lotus-like bunch of flames rose from his body and proceeded towards the innermost shrine where the idol of Venkatachalapathi is installed, disappearing in a blaze of glory at the Lord's feet. Then she saw the idol come alive and change into a charming image of Baba Himself.

After some time Baba spoke to her, "Mother, the one you loved as your son was a staunch devotee of the Lord during his previous life. He was engaged in Tapas for twelve years on the steps of this very holy temple tank. His deepest desire was to attain Jala Samadhi (Water-mergence) in those sacred waters. To fulfil that desire he took birth again and, as your guru, has led you to Me. Remain in Puttaparthi, ever singing the glory of Venkatachalapathi, who has accepted your son into His fold." (end)

Tell that to the faggots in Tornado Alley.

I remember my first time doing acid, too

Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi (the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes) to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there.