What does Sup Forums think about this man?

What does Sup Forums think about this man?

Hero or Hoax?

Neither, but a man with an ambition to achieve his goals in life. His plans are obviously too hyped, but nonetheless it is undeniable that he's a successful person.

the only successful African American

Pretty much a fraud that learned how to make money off the govt.

Fpbp

this

He's redpilled as fuck, but in too much power to reveal it.

Jew hoax, will go down as the biggest con man in history.

I wouldn't say he's a hero. But he has a vision and will probably leave a mark on the world in a good way.

Hackhero ..... Hoaxs, Hero ... My Cock inflates either way, hes rich
Smart and fundamentally proves people wrong, I wont denie his failures, but he puts his money where his mouth is

>Mengele family member

He's going to marry Amber Heard, then she's going to divorce him, break him emotionally and financially, and doom humanity when we can't go to mars

Definitely no hero, he's got some ingenuity but as far as everything else he's a possibly bi-polar social figure for fake environmentalists and anti-AI blowhards

Imagine being so deluded that you think anybody who's popular with normal people is a jew hoax

Hairplugs

God among men.

True, But I remember being the same in school,
I took the fall for a genius once, My life changed after that, everyone thought I was god, it felt great "Would do 10/10 again I was Master of my Universe got offered a real Job

He could have simply stopped at Paypal and never lifted a finger for the rest of his days. Nor would his children.

Instead he created an electric car company that will herald the downfall of the internal combustion engine for personal transport, founded a rocket company that is taking us closer to interplanetary colonization than any government space program could have dreamed of, and is spearheading the propagation of technologies that will make it so we don't have to burn inefficient, polluting fuels bought from political unstable regions of the world.

I hope they name the first Martian city after him, and put a bigass statue of him in its square. If every billionaire did the shit he did, we'd have achieved technological singularity by now.

*this

Another crony capitalist that made a fortune on tax payer money because he sucked Obamas cock and forwarded the Climate Scientology agenda

this

He's good at getting subsidies.