EU Weapon Laws

What is your opinion on EU Laws on weapons and magazins?

What are you saying on this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=0ykbs7MeHrs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=3d printed ar mag
youtube.com/watch?v=Hms2viwU42M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That gun is Bren CZ just btw

The ban is not yet in effect and even when it does, the mags don't have serial numbers so who cares.

Plus 3D printing is a thing, mags are literally plastic and springs.

EU doesn't want citizens to defend themselves
it literally doesn't matter how many guns you can own, if you can't legally kill someone who is threatening your life then you don't have gun rights

Yes, but mags from plastic could melt or not?

polymer magazines are already widely in use
the mag well doesn't heat up like the barrel does
i still prefer steel magazines but plastic ones are ok

Thats in Czechia best thing.

One man try to rob a weapon shop with kinfe. He stab the seller and then owner of the shop (Woman) killed him with gun. And she will get a reward for it :D

wtf, i love czech republic now
i went to your country a few years ago and i really liked it. you have the most beautiful women i have ever seen

Well, glad you liked it :) When you dont came across gypsies than its nice country :)
And I am glad, that politicians took their guts and did something with the Weapon laws and these things. Ten years ago this would be unimagineable :)

>who cares

Lol, as if having a serial number or not changes anything. The point is that magazines over 10 rounds for rifles are going to be banned from sale, no gun shop will have any in stock. The only way to buy some will be through private sales but people are going to hide their magazines like gold, because that's the only thing we'll be able to do : hiding them. We won't be able to take them to the range anymore, especially since there are so many collaborators more than willing to report their fellow gun owners to the police.
3d printing is irrelevant, as the plastics aren't resilent enough, and you can't 3d print a spring. You could make one from piano wire or something, but it won't nearly be as efficient and long lasting as a real one. Springs are extremely difficult to produce.
And then again, none of this matters because the only thing you could do is hide them.

youtube.com/results?search_query=3d printed ar mag
Have fun Pierre.

I don't care if I have to hide them. I'll comply with the law for as long as Rule of Law is in effect, which is not for long anymore, seriously.

I'll draw the line at gun confiscation.

Yes I have a question :
When will the new law happen?
I'm gonna buy a ar15 or ak47 in september/october and I don't want eu cuck don't ban my guns/magazines.

I know about those, and I'm telling you 3d printed plastics aren't resilent enough for long lasting use, they are weaker than molded plastic, period. Furthermore they are using genuine springs made for AR magazines.

To finish, don't delude yourself into thinking you, or anyone else in the whole continent is ever going to do anything about it. In a few years at most, you'll receive a letter from the prefinct telling you to surrender all of your firearms to the nearest gun shop for destruction, and you'll do it immediately. If you don't, they'll come and take them, which is totally legal under the state of emergency laws : the prefinct can order the confiscation of any gun from anyone under his own discretion. No need for a legal procedure or some judge's agreement. Now Macron has integrated the state of emergency into our normal laws permanently. Surely you've heard? Where do you think they are going with this?

You won't shoot at the police, you won't risk your life, your liberty, all of your assets, money and family for guns. Let's be honest about it.

The nations of Yuropiss should be eradicated. They're so cucked they can't be saved.

Sinc MArch of 2017 all states have 15 months to put it to their laws :)

No one knows yet, EU states have at most 2 years to implement it in national laws.
But the commission report states that:

>Les États membres peuvent décider de confirmer, renouveler ou prolonger les autorisations pour des armes à feu semi-automatiques relevant du point 6, 7 ou 8 de la catégorie A relativement à une arme à feu qui était classée dans la catégorie B et qui a été légalement acquise et enregistrée avant le 13 juin 2017, sous réserve des autres conditions établies dans la présente directive. En outre, les États membres peuvent permettre l'acquisition de ces armes à feu par d'autres personnes autorisées par les États membres conformément à la présente directive telle que modifiée par la directive (UE) 2017/853 du Parlement européen et du Conseil (*3).
So you're technically fucked and can't complain if/when it happens.

Ferme bien ta gueule salope, tu sais rien de moi. Tu crois que je vais retourner à ma vie de soumise ? Les armes c'est BORN AGAIN CITIZEN. On les reçoit et elles ne seront jamais reprises. Dis-leur bien ça à tes potes de la DCRI. Famille, biens matériels, "avenir" j'en ai pas, rien à foutre.

>Ferme bien ta gueule salope, tu sais rien de moi. Tu crois que je vais retourner à ma vie de soumise ? Les armes c'est BORN AGAIN CITIZEN. On les reçoit et elles ne seront jamais reprises. Dis-leur bien ça à tes potes de la DCRI. Famille, biens matériels, "avenir" j'en ai pas, rien à foutre.

Mort de rire, une belle réaction d'enculé de bougnoule. On sait tous les deux que tu ne feras jamais rien, malheureux enfant de pute ;)

There is one small thing everyone seems to miss.

If you are an owner of AR-15 -type rifle in europe, and you own 30rd magazines, all you have to do is stamp all your mags with ".458 SOCOM".

Magic! All your magazines are now completely legal 10 round .458 magazines. No other modifications necessary.

THEY'RE NOT MAGAZINES, THEY'RE CALLED CLIPS!

Mon coffre est bien rempli, dis-leur à tes potes de la DCRI. Mais je te previens t'arriveras pas à me bait de post les n° de série pour check agripa fdp.

I honestly thought about burying them if the eu police knock to my door.
Problem is if I hide them, then all my others legally gun will be immediately taken away from me.
Guns that were not affected with the new law ( pistol, shotguns )

As well, she fucking SHOULD!!

Yuropiss countries that are relevant deserve death. Irrelevant countries like yours are okay though.

I think that your worries are justified :/ Well I dont know laws of your country, but maybe you should consider buying one of non-restreicted weapons. Just to be safe.

Or buy it on black market and be carefull.

It's crap.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hms2viwU42M

Yep. Funny thing. These guys send to Mr.Junker a Bottle of liker. But bottle was shaped as AK-47 and it was put to Violin case :D

Didn't know that, that's brilliant, literally stumbled upon this channel few days ago. I'm surprised that this didn't get a massive coverage, but I guess they just don't take us seriously enough.

The laws are very good, most peoples thinks guns are banned tho.
They only think guns are for hunter.
They don't know what sport shooting is ( like 90% of the population thinks guns are illegal )
In france you can own semi auto rifles like AR15, pistols like glock 17, shotguns like KSG12.
only problem is the papers, it take months.
I registered in february and i'm not done yet with the papers, if i'm lucky i'll get the final papers before 2018.
Black market?
You mean go to a ghetto and ask a drug dealer, find a serbian guy?
I already own a shotgun legally, I want some pistols and rifles.

Look here. I folow them from their first viedo. They are briliant :)
Look them at facebook ;)

Petice proti regulaci zbraní a sebeobranných prostředků ze strany EU

Really funny tho. Policmen stoped them like 10 times to ask what they carry in that violin case :D

Shit tier. In Poland you can own black powder weapon without any sort of license and buy them without showing ID, but that's it.
For anything else you can get a license for defense (impossible to get unless you have a policeman friend or someone in government), collector's license (for the rich and museum) and sport license, which is the most popular one.
So yeah, it's possible, but it's a pain in the ass to get one and hold one.

Also despite everyone being able to get a black powder gun here, there were no crimes committed with using one so far.