"DUNKIRK NO!!!" Jew criticizes war movie for lack of Nazi atrocity recognition

Richard (((Cohen))) says the movie "Dunkirk" 's lack of reference to the "ebil nazi Germans" and the holocaust is alarming.

Maybe we should let him know what we think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w6C5P-AYGdY&t=636s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I refuse to see a movie where the a*glo gets away and lives

>we
Don't put me in the same boat as you, you filthy antisemite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oy vey he is right you know, we can't let the white supremacists keep getting away with it

Definitely going to be sending my chutzpah an email telling him to keep up the good work

this desu

>vibrant gay nightlife was good
>Hitler removed this and was bad
Holy shit jews are so open about their hatred of everything decent

pic realated

>trying to sow hatred between whites

Gee this sounds familiar

isn't the movie purely out of the perspective of allied troops?

how could they even shoehorn german atrocities into that movie in any non retarded way?

>tfw we will never get a big budget film about WW2 from the good guys perspective without "OY VEY MUH 6 GAJILLION"

There were also no women.

>what is Stalingrad (1993)
>what is Das Boot

decent budget for its time

>how could they even shoehorn German atrocities

They faked the Holocaust, so it's unacceptable that they couldn't fake some new atrocities like British POWs getting executed or French women being raped.

Don't be antisemitic goy!
It's a pure COHENCIDENCE
I PROMMISSEE

There's Steiner-Cross of Iron

it's mostly about how being on the Easten front was shitty and there aren't really any good or bad sides

That movie would probably impossible to be made in Hollywood today

STOP NOTICING THINGS GOY

Faked? oyyy veyyy that's exactly what we are trying to avoid goy

FUCKING HELL. My eyes were glazing over with anger reading this fucking trash. He has hit literally every Jewish whining point in one article and then some. FUCK THIS KIKE AND MAY HE SUFFER A THOUSAND REAL HOLOCAUSTS!

Lmao, that kike even gave his email. See bottom right.

Hitler tried to get peace with England, thats why he didn't killed those brits. Fuck the j00z.

What a garbage article. He manages to mention slavery as well. It reads like the inside cover page of The Daily Mirror

He has a point though. I havent seen the movie but if in the entire film the term "German" is not uttered once, or even "Jerry", then something fishy is cohen on.

>@washpost.com
why am I not surprised

>how could they even shoehorn german atrocities into that movie in any non retarded way?
He pulls out all the stops. Compares France's roll in holocaust to American slavery

You know what to do.

True, but Stalingrad was kind of meh.

Modern media is saturated by "OMG DA EVIL NATZIS GONNA SHOAH DA CHOSEN PEOPLE"

Nearly every piece of mainstream media to do with World War 2 portrays the Germans as baby eating monsters because "muh shoah". And the lemmings eat that shit up.

We will never get a war film on par with (((Hollywood))) that will honestly portray German soldiers without shoe-horning in the """""Holocaust""""""

wasnt a good movie desu. i was expecting more from Nolan

Seems being just impartial is enough to get the kikes whining.

I find you lack of narrative disturbing

>Many lives4where

????

[email protected]
>[email protected]

I intend on letting him know how great his writing is

I just saw a jew friend of mine on kikebook post one of the guardian articles. It was absolutely sickening.

THERE WERE NO INDIANS OR NIGGERS AT DUNKIRK, AND IF THERE WERE THEY WERE 0.001% OF EVERYONE

Why don't they criticize all the shitty white washed television sitcoms that are 99% white?

Bump. Tell this kike to eat shit

I miss documentary like war movies like battle of Britain or The Longest Day where they just portrayed a part of the war from both sides, with each side speaking their respective language.

We will never get war movies like that again

Nolan is a fucking hack that hasn't made a single good movie

>the enemy today is now ignorance

how fucking ironic

>Dolts seeing it would not know how dire the stakes were for Britain

except, you know, the multiple times in the movie where they emphasized that theres no running away from this and that home is right across the channel

other than that, thank you (((((critic))))))

Exactly, unless you have a scene of a German soldier personally gassing an entire village of Jews or a disclaimer before the movie stating how evil the Nazis were, you will get the Kikes crying.

>Take literal miles of dick
>Still pure

I've seen the film on Sunday. Not one Nazi symbol was protrayed in the whole movie.

rats for rats

>An evilly rapacious regime was on the march. Hitler was intent on murder without end

Kek

Bretty sure that Nolan is /ourguy/

>Dire stakes for Britain

I love it when Yids try to tell our own history to us.

Churchill even said "We butchered the wrong pig" and it was LACK OF AMERICAN SUPPORT that we didn't invade the USSR.

LACK OF.

McCarthy was too lenient for Churchill, who wanted to drop a nuke on Moscow as soon as Hitler was dead.

this is something ive been thinking about. so a girl can say she wants a tall guy, or successful, whatever, and thats all fine

a guy says he wants to marry a virgin and he's looked at as a neckbeard or woman hater

i didnt care about marrying a virgin before but now i want to just because (((they))) say its bad

sorry man but its reality
the anglo will always prosper

That and OMG we need EVERY SINGLE RACE (fake tumblr) GENDER SEXUAL ORIENTATION RELIGION NATIONALITY in EVERY SINGLE MOVIE ABOUT EVERYTHING EVER.

And don't you forget those interracial relationships and divorcees!!

With Dunkirk there was moaning about how there were no blackies or ahmeds. I fucking hate Sup Forums for making me notice these things.

It wouldn't have been.

Dunkirk was a fight between the most effective parts of the German Wehrmacht and the entire British army.

Hitler personally allowed Britain to retreat, actually.

Against his General's advice. This cost him the war.

The Germans would have won but THEY WERE TOO NICE TO BRITAIN.

This is why Germany is cucked because the Jews want you to feel guilty forever

interesting, i didnt know he wanted to go after USSR next. all they teach is how him, fdr, and stalin were all friends afterwards

>many lives4were saved
How do you fuck up that badly, the '4' key is nowhere near the space bar.

I'm pretty sure we can crowdfund that.

>Sup Forums is triggered about movie portraying nazis as too evil
>sjws are triggered because the movie does not portray nazis as evil enough
BASED
NOLAN

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Anytime I say I prefer a woman with little to no sexual history for marriage, I get scores of roasties and reddit white knights coming and yelling "YOURE INSECURE!!! YOURE INSECURE!!! THE PAST IS THE PAST!!!" nonstop

Notice how they get so defensive at such a simple concept

in stalingrad the girl tells how her parents got killed because they were jews

"Friends"

Wasn't it Truman?

And Truman pretty much threatened Stalin, then said "But first let's keep Britain out"

It was a THREE sided situation, not two, and Imperial Britain couldn't compete with both the USA and USSR forcing the colonies down.

The USA wanted the combined power of Britain and the USA (Britain isn't just an island. At the time, it owned most of Africa and India, making the British Empire still the biggest population on Earth)

This is one of the things Sup Forums needs to recognise quickly.

The whole "Keep Germany down" laws were used against Britain too.

>we have to keep lying to you
>otherwise you'll notice how retarded our lies were

this
>movie about some aspect of the war that isnt genocide
>oy vey we cant have that, you need to put a scene in there where a child gets shot by da ebil nazees
also the movie is from the british perspective, I think the soldiers on the beaches and the people at home had bigger problems than some commie-jew getting shot in germany.

>Hitler, in a war of extermination against GB
>half a dozen of peace offers
Fucking lying kike.

Your money is best spent funding a white ethno-state

lol this jew jumps from churchill to blaming germany, then france, then america for slavery all in like 3 sentences

next level jewery

I did not see men fucking each other. Disgusting not to show man on man love.

The crowdfunding site would get shut down and even if we did raise enough, everyone in the (((industry))) would boycott it and it wouldn't be shown anywhere. It's impossible to make a profitable film from the German perspective on par with Saving Private Ryan (in terms of special effects etc.)

>Hitler personally allowed Britain to retreat, actually.

lol

Bretty sure a film set in 1940 simply had no good reason to highlight an alleged atrocity that started in 1942 and wasn't discovered until 1944.

Lmao, "unless we constantly keep repeating the lie you'll figure out it's a lire"

It should have been about a Jewish girl who escaped Germany using her cunning, hunting skills, and 3 months of Intro to Krav Maga, trying to evacuate, while flashbacks of her past and ordeal are shown throughout the movie. And then at the end of the movie, leads one of the boats at D-Day with a group of POC, setting up the sequel.

He did order the army to stop it's advance. The reasons are still debated.

He wanted to attack the USSR but the thing is the Russians had something like like a 25:1 ratio of troops over the allies on the final european front lines. The russians would have pushed to the Atlantic within 2 or 3 months with or without nukes. And if the the russians got their own nukes in time?

Churchill was a cretin, and the USSR collapsed anyway without losing millions of our lads fighting them.

it's most likely because he knew Britain's concerns of the USSR. He was likely expecting Britain to immediately back down once Barbarossa started the year afterwards. Maybe even join in.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBERG

ALL WWII FILMS MUST BE ANTI-NAZI KIKE PROPAGANDA

>Offered peace to Churchill numerous times, even said they could keep their empire.
>Even got to the point where a German officer parachuted into England to implore them to accept.
>Churchill still refused and contributed to the collapse of the British Empire and the destruction of the last hope for Europeans to fight back against (((them)))
>Churchill lauded as a hero [spoiler]Ignore Dresden and India goys, they were justified :^)))))[/spoiler]

The USSR also lacked a Navy, and we had several million German troops and a huge equipment advantage.

Not only that, but we soon had Turkey on board, who would have rammed into the South and cut the Soviet army in half.

That's why Turkey is in NATO.

'Poor Neville Chamberlain thought he could trust Hitler. But I don't think I'm wrong about Stalin' - Churchill. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

>many lives4were saved

Not just any German officer but Rudolf Hess, the Deputy Fuhrer.

Its because he waa a fucking idiot who wanted to spare britain because "muh noble Anglos". His racism or racial favoritism cost him the war, nothing else. He could have used ukrainians as front line troops, they hated stalin, but hitler went on exterminating them. The list goes on and on

Unsere mutter, unsere vater. I think it's still on youtube. 3 parts of 1h30mins each. must watch

They do definitely say the word "Jerry".
I'm pretty sure when they're questioning the french guy in the beached ship they also say it.

Where is this 'Hitler exterminated Ukrainians' coming from?

his fingers were instinctively heading to the 6 key

kek

I liked the film. It was nice to see a war movie that doesn't shoe horn in jews at every turn

downfall was legit good and accurate.

>be french
>during ww2
>get rolled on with brits on your side
>they are under equiped, no tank, no AT no AA
>want to counter attack with help of brit force
>tommy told you to fuck off he want to go back home
>alrighty then, i can't counter attack on my own
>help them
>defend dunkirk with the brit
>brit withdraw and get on the beaches
>defend alone
>take a bullet
>watch brit cheering, coming back to country
>your homeland is screwed
>sacrficed yourself for brit
>decades later
>laughing stock of brit on how a pussy you are
>they make a movie about that great brit victory of them.
> 10/10 would help tommy again
youtube.com/watch?v=w6C5P-AYGdY&t=636s

Kek

Which happened. Germans got killed because they were Germans too. Sometimes that's all it came down to, a faceless enemy killed because you had to, you hated them, or were in a bad state due to seeing your own people killed, or you were on drugs.

Happens on all sides of war. Showing the Germans as an abstract and faceless enemy is pretty realistic to how some soldiers would have viewed the situation. They may not have had any ideological reasons for the war, may not have even cared about the politics, just got caught up in the war and tried to survive.

Churchill wanted to arm the Germans when they surrendered and start a new campaign against the Soviets. There are people who call the man either one of Britain's greatest heroes or biggest traitors. He was mercurial at any rate, and it's no surprise he would express doubts. In 1937 he wrote:

"It would be easy to ascribe it to the wickedness of the persecutors, but that does not fit all the facts ... It exists even in lands, like Great Britain and the United States, where Jew and Gentile are equal in the eyes of the law, and where large numbers of Jews have found not only asylum, but opportunity. These facts must be faced in any analysis of anti-Semitism. They should be pondered especially by the Jews themselves.

"For it may be that, unwittingly, they are inviting persecution — that they have been partly responsible for the antagonism from which they suffer."

"The central fact which dominates the relations of Jew and non-Jew is that the Jew is 'different.' He looks different. He thinks differently. He has a different tradition and background. He refuses to be absorbed."

>Hitler was intent on murder without end
Jesus what bollocks, his goal was repatriation as witnessed in the havaara agreement.

shame, tell someone who cares

Help me constructively criticise (((Richard Cohen)))'s article, Sup Forums.

Firstly, what should the subject be?

kek

muh six gorillian

Basically say that not everything is all about the Jews and that he fails to even mention the 30 million Russians who died, many of which were Jews themselves. Say you're a Russian Jew or something.

Call him a lying kike.

the film portrayed french in decent light tbqh
at the very least it acknowledged it was them who was holding the perimeter while the brits were evacuated

also the single french soldier saves rest of the protagonists while the british soldiers are unlikeable cunts

this is what i am writing to (((him)))
Dear Mr. Cohen,

I found your review of the movie “Dunkirk” distasteful as it undermined the importance of that this movie brings to audiences. Very rarely do we get to see Germans portrayed as less than a force of pure evil in ww2 films. In this day all I see of my people portrayed as in media is just as heartless monsters. Though I disagree with Nolan’s usage as just calling Germans just “enemies” I will take that abbreviation compared to just “evil and mad Nazis”. Your review angered me in the sense that not all ww2 movies need to mention Hitler’s Lebensraum and Holocaust. I’m sorry that your people weren’t mentioned as victims of the terrible typhoid epidemic that plagued Europe in the work camps thoughtfully provided by the Germans to keep your people contained and safe from the communists and polish nationalists that indiscriminately exterminated large ethnic peoples in eastern Europe. In your next review of a ww2 film please consider talking about the actual issues the film talks about rather than the issues the your people shoves down our throats.
Thank you,
Hans Lippmann

Yep, deportation camps turned into starvation camps when the allies bombed Germany to shit. Allies killed the Jews, not the Germans.

Now for the first paragraph.