WE ARE FUCKED!!!

I know you faggots love your shitty bait threads, but this is important. Read it and inform people that this is gonna happen in the coming weeks.

youtube.googleblog.com/2017/08/an-update-on-our-commitment-to-fight.html

From Gizmodo:
>Today, YouTube clarified how it plans to handle videos that don’t violate any of its policies but still contain offensive religious and supremacist content: hide them and make sure they can’t make any money.

>Now, when YouTube decides that a flagged video doesn’t break policy but still contains “controversial religious or supremacist content,” the video will be put in a “limited state.”

>Here, the video will exist in a sort of limbo where it won’t be recommended or monetized. It also won’t include suggested videos or allow comments or likes.

>Often times, a video removal only brings more attention to the video and encourages people to re-upload it so it can reach a wider audience. So this decision by YouTube seems like a calculated effort to prevent the spread of offensive content without fully censoring it.

>YouTube also announced today that it has added to the list of NGOs it is working with to help determine what content should be hidden. These organizations include the No Hate Speech Movement, the Institute for Strategic Dialogue, and the Anti-Defamation League

>“These organizations bring expert knowledge of complex issues like hate speech, radicalization, and terrorism that will help us better identify content that is being used to radicalize and recruit extremists,” YouTube stated today. “We will also regularly consult these experts as we update our policies to reflect new trends.”

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE THEM SO GODDAMN MUCH!

>Anti-Defamation League
gg wp

bump for non-slide

Fuck ADL

Well what can be done? There's really no alternative to yt that actually works.

And of course those ngos are experts in radicalization as they practice it on a daily basis.

>a company running its business as it sees fit
I see nothing wrong here.

Youtube fail.

About time for the based ADL to ban that hate preaching Jordan Peterson. What a blessed day.

Anti-Defamation League more like Pro-Defecation League

And of course they frame it as if they're going after islam, but you know they never will, that's their pet religion.

Fuck off, shill.

Guess how many videos advocating communism and white genocide will be targeted

BUMP
shills are sliding non-stop lately to prevent serious subject matters from being discussed.

I hate jews

>>There's nothing wrong with business and politics mixing

Surely, nothing can go wrong.

you ancaps are insufferable

euro time is the worst can't find decent threads at work for a while now =.=

Bumparumpittydoodahday

Google is a private company, they can replace ever video with dancing hampsters if they wanted to.

Fucking jewtube

this will just speed up the creation of a right wing youtube alternative

This is nothing new.
trending and recommended videos have always followed very obvious political lines.
This is why they're called jewtube.

Want something better? Make it.
Til then, put up with jewish tricks.

>shooting yourself in the foot by shadowbanning half of your users
Jewtube and twitter will fail and something less retarded will come along

BitChute. It's a p2p torrent service based on open source software. The content creator keeps control of their videos and it is not on a central server. It's a brand new and a very good alternative to youtube and other similar services.

Bump

>One day have recommendations for Anthems since I love, mostly then axis
>Next day
>Changed to pet videos, all of them besides one video for Hort Wessel lied
REEEEEEE

CONSOLIDATE ALL FORCES BEHIND THE FUHRER

CHAAAAAAAAARGEEE!!!!

Elsa's mother must have hit the bottle hard while pregnant with her

I don't care if any kike emulators can make money by parroting our bright ideas and witty bants for the the amusement of a plebby audience.

Fuck them.

PukiePie could die right now and wouldn't do a thing to Google's bottom line.

free speech means you have to do it for free. if you get paid for your speech you are not free speech, duh.

Okay, but is it easy to draw an audience there? And the other issue is storage space, which isn't cheap when you have to keep it physically attached to your computer.

Is that a threat?

You underestimate his power...

>"Wahhhh I can't post blatantly false neo-nazi propaganda on youtube anymore and try to spread it without recourse!!!!!"

Cry more, faggot.

>Jordan Peterson
>blatantly false nazi propaganda

Fuckin neck yourself man. Jewtube is trying to push their shitty progressive bullshit down everyone's throat they should get called out for it

It doesn't matter, watching it from the comfort of your home most likely won't do shit. They have to experience it user, they have to see hell in order to turn to us for help, for, we were right.

>Jordan Peterson
>Not American
>Not protected by our laws

Don't use youtube then, faggot. Free market, use a different hub.

There's a problem when you faggots consider everyone slightly to the right of Lenin a "Nazi".

There's a problem when you snowflakes think massive disinfo campaigns are totally chill if it's for your team. Youtube is a company, they can do what they want. Use a different company's product.

>Free market, use a different hub.
Youtube has become THE platform in the last years, that's where are the normies are, no one cares about some shitty Youtube knock-off. And now they're using their position to silence everyone that disagrees with them. Use your brain.

Agreed. Look, if society can determine the difference between constituational rights and private business, then it has to be universal. You can't take anything right wing--including Jordan fucking Peterson--off of patreon or YouTube, but then fine someone for not baking a cake for a couple of faggots. This is a serious cultural problem. Like, we're not allowed to not have mainline jewish marxist opinions or else we lose our fucking livelihoods.

>People want to use youtube so it gets used
>somehow they now acquire responsibilities to be non-partisan

If enough people actually cared, there would be plenty market space for a new one. But only you little faggots get butthurt and think it's an issue it seems. Cry more and don't watch youtube videos then.

Oh, aren't you suddenly a capitalist, pro-corporate faggot. You only support this, and pretend that it's not a big dead because the faggots that are doing it share the same ideology as you.

deal*

Pukiepies demographic has the attention span of a gnat. they will move on to the next person, like they already have started to.

I'm not liberal, bitch boy. I just don't give a fuck what a company does with their product. I don't use youtube.

>Butthurt because he just realizes that Youtube can do whatever the fuck they want because it's their website.

Make. An. Alternative.

LMFAO at all of these shills.

I do.

Youtube will fail
Twitter will fail
Jesus is coming back too. Any day now...

>gets btfo
>Y-y-y-you're all just shills! I couldn't ever be wrong

Go drink yourself to death, Serbian.

it's not like you could just upload to some other site or anything..

This desu
If they make good content find a way to donate

Your arrogance will be your downfall. See you on the battlefield.

>waaaaah it was her turn! We'll ban anything that disagrees with Islam and the Democrats!

lol. Good luck with that.

You're dirty Commie, go back to leftypol/ and stay there.

>Free market

No it's not.

too long didnt read LOL

I thought the right liked the right for a business to handle itself.

good, fuck "content creators"

Voted for Trump, faggot.

I guess not being retarded is baseline for being lefty.

Yes it is. If people did actually care a competitor could easily grab that market or force Youtube to readjust policy again.

Streaming websites including youtube don't make money.
Investors and advertisers won't support a right wing platform.
It will get flooded with low quality content like it happened to voat and people will forget about it

What about minds.com? Vimeo? We need someone who won't sell the brand to Jews,

Yes, I'm deathly afraid of the overweight manchildren fans of Pukiepie. Oh no whatever will I do.. Maybe I'll just walk uphill and watch them wheezing and begging for a Mt. Dew and cheetos.

When it's a bakery not wanting to make a cake for gay weddings, it's bad to get mad. When it is youtube deciding who they want to be allowed to be paid for videos, suddenly it's bad to not get mad.

Yeah, fuck everyone that doesn't agree with your view a 100%. They you will wonder why you lost. Idiot.

Why?

Leftists like those that run YouTube don't believe in free markets and believe in using the law (violent coercion) to make people and their private businesses comply with their politics.

Until they repeal the Civil Rights Act and all it's variants, we're free to whine about access to their systems.

then*

It's literally not a free market.

You're an idiot.

Honestly, isn't Sargon ok? Do we really need anything more right wing? Also anything disgustingly leftist gets downvoted to hell and forgotten too. Like that masturbation video last month. There also are almost no legitimate left wing channels.

I guess I am just saying, people should stop acting like politics sells on YT or that we need even more extremist voices, all we need is Sargon, Infowars and TYT, its time to stop making everything more extreme right or left wing and what Google is doing is admirable tbqh.

>Until they repeal the Civil Rights Act and all it's variants, we're free to whine about access to their systems.
You're right.

>Voted for Trump

Sure thing.

It's free market principles in action, tard. Provide an alternative for your gang to go to if you don't want to give (()(them!!))() your money, faggot.

You called us Nazis in your first post, right wingers don't do that, something tells me that you're full of shit, buddy.

I don't see what's the problem, the market will fill the gap,
fuck (((youtube))) it's been shit since google bought it, i'm surprised people still use it

Bake my fucking cake faget

>Leftists like those that run YouTube

It's owned by Google. Youtube is just a nice side project for them. As long as it doesn't run at a loss, they don't care.

Solution - create browser extension that replaces youtube comment section and related video sections drop on some ads and profit. Share profit with youtubera that promote the browser extension.

See this

>video doesnt violate the rules
>still opposed to it's content so you hide it

Don't know how I feel about this.

I'd support them banning videos teaching islam or liberalism... but I'm opposed to them banning conservative videos..

reeeeee youtube why can't you have the same views as me

I can be right wing and still discern what group is being targeted with this new policy, idiot. Don't have to be a LE KEKISTAN army member to be right of center.

you are still allowed to make videos and post them publicly idiot

however this means less clickbait shit and less junk getting spammed on places like Sup Forums and will lead to higher quality videos made by people who actually care about what they are posting regardless if they make money off of it or not

so yeah, screw these "content creators"

>it's a free market in principles

But not in reality.

>Your gang

Thought you voted Trump?

Youtube is run by a private company which had nothing to do with the civil rights act. If you don't like how youtube runs its business, don't use it.

In fact, create this for every website. Make mad ad-cash.

>The market will fill the gap

Before or after the government shuts down any alternative, for hate speech and extremism?

Voting for Trump and being a LE KEKISTAN faggot aren't lumped together. Neither is voting for Trump and being a neckbeard on Sup Forums crying about muh white nationalism and LE JEWS.

This is how freedom dies.

>You didn't break the rules.

>But what you said is still controversial. We cannot allow anyone to hear what you have to say.

Welcome to China.

Welcome to the Great Filter.

You are a Commie. Stop pretending to be something else.

When has this happened?

Because it's manages by Islamists and Leftists. Who, needless to say, loathe the free expression of ideas.

Wow. I guess ((they))) really are starting to freak out about the rise of white nationalism. This is a nuclear option and was always a goal anyway. Jews have always tried to control all the media. They hate the internet. That's why they have JIDF. They fear the internet because they can not control it like they do TV, Hollywood, radio, Newspapers, Magazines, and books.
>Jews own all the American publishing houses
>Jews run Hollywood
>Jews almost totally control TV
>Jews are very heavy in radio
>(((Google))) owns YouTube
>Jewbook

Weren't you bent over and subservient to actual commies for a while? Did all that fucking you make you unable to tell what a commie is?

>Sargon
>TYT
Top b8. Kill yourself.

So use a different private company.

>What group

WHAT group is being targeted?

So far the only person we've seen targeted by this is a liberal who has criticized far left radicalism.

You're really bad at larping.

Your shilling is pathetic at this point. Go suck your Jewish overlord's dick.

Now is the time to branch off and start a new internet player platform.

>Run by a private company

So are bakeries that don't want to serve faggots.

I'm sorry you don't like me criticizing your double standards. Maybe go cry to the ADL and get Sup Forums shut down.