Why do you guys hate truks?

red pill me on why i should hate them too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2keIfaPHgw
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4940354,00.html
turkishminute.com/2017/08/01/pro-govt-daily-claims-turkey-would-conquer-europe-in-three-days/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're shitskins. What the fuck else do you need to convince yourself?

think for yourself faggot

You answered your own question with that pic.
When you walk around the house and see a roach running around. Are you comfortable and enjoying his presense or are you freaked out and watch to get rid of it?

>they're shitskins

commit suicide with cyanide retard

Turks are literally Anatolian retards LARPing as Mongolians. They are extremely retarded and destroyed one of the greatest empires in the world. What the fuck more do you need to know

Konstantinopolos must be returned

Not LARPing, they just speak the language

It's basically an advance stage France

So full of shitskins that it has lost its ability to be anything great again

how mad are you ?

bumpo

Because they are degenerate.

You don't have to.
Who the fuck cares what you do

you should hate the 52% who elect a corrupt dictator and are happy practicing and forcing their regressive religion. these ignorant turks are the people who hate anything """"western"""" because allah is great.

sounds like a black chimpout of "MUH DICK" and "WE WUS KANGS" with "THAS RIGHT" or "DAS RIGHT"

They are parasites like the Alegrians, Moroccans, Tunisians.

>oy vey im from great history of ottoman empire
>hohoho cumskin west btfo by my turk superiorness
>new world power, new world power
>allah allah allah jihad you filthy unbelievers
a turk poster in a nutshell

alegrians maby.
but Moroccans have manned a stable country in Africa for a long time.
and Tunisians are basically black french when open borders are done right. as they are the best case in the after math of the Arab spring

they always think they are the most alpha guys around but if you actually want to fight one they have to get 20 of their friends to not be scared

They infest every country on the planet and reproduce while living off of the state.

We are the only people to have enslaved wh*Te subhumans. It debunks their worldview that they are superior. So they hate us and try to forget centuries of slavery and humiliation. Just imagine...Most wh* Tes here have some of their ancestors enslaved by us. That is not an easy thing to forget. Even after their supposed awakening we destroyed their hopes in 1915, 1920 and 1974 (Cyprus). Now we are sending millions of refugees their way and get paid for it. Their hate for us is representative of their hate for their fragility.

your shitty country only still exists because white people stop other white people from burning it to the ground.

Roachs and beaners are the worst posters. There use to be good roach anons but they left.

This guy is right I'm afraid. And he just wrote all those things while Constantinople is still in their hands. And all you can do about it is bitch anonymously on the internet.

Kazakh reporting in. They have no identity, they are the latinos of the middle east. They also claim to bei Turkic, but look like a average Greek.

>White
>People

Pick one. I exist because you can't kill me.

You exist because someone has to make the kebab in germany.

Germans love stuffing their mouths with turkish meat it'd seem.

You don't even like Kebab.

You exist because the Jews love your race. Jews have very bad taste, unfortunately.

why hide your flag?

How do you know what I like?

Another brain dead wh*Te kid who thinks Jews want Turks to exist. Look up Theodor Herz and what he asked of us.

Don't you fags hate flags anyway?

Everyone in that pic is white.

envy i guess

because merkel does?
nah if she hates it I love it even more
you still haven answered, why are you hiding your flag?

>Low IQ
>Nigger-tier behavior
>Disgusting, rag-tag culture

Still have delusions of grandeur and think they're the greatest country to ever exist.

This pic will never be not funny.

Someone please post the pic with the roach at the desk.

Forgot to mention that they also stink.

this will always be funny

It makes your impotence more enjoyable.

stfu and make my kebab

For trying to LARP as European when they're Middle Eastern.
And for claiming Constantinople.

They literally have the gayest sport ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=D2keIfaPHgw
They never figured out that women look better wrestling covered oil. Instead they like to fist each other.

KEK you believe what you see on fictional turk soap operas kekekekekekekek ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4940354,00.html
pretty embarrasing

The accuracy is striking.

Becase they run over peeple.

This. They are an example of what awaits the rest of Europe.

turkishminute.com/2017/08/01/pro-govt-daily-claims-turkey-would-conquer-europe-in-three-days/

Jews want Anatolia and you will give it to them one day Amerikike. But first you have to kill Turks...

They're basically high functioning niggers.

I mean, that doesn't say much, but still. They at least have some of the basics of life's amenities figured out, unlike negroes, but their behavior and attitude is no different.

BARVO! user
i was in tears laughing when i finished seeing this.

jews dont give a shit about anatolia. wuz we wuz hittites or some shit? convince me that you didnt get that from your shitty tv show. give source.

The land around Euprates are their promised land

>high functioning nigger
Kek.

I'm going to star using that

oh shit i guess gaziantep is israeli clay then. sorry muhamfag.

In all my years of lurking/posting on this site, I've never once seen a turkpost that wasn't absolute fucking garbage. And ever since we got memeflags, the filthy roaches have been hiding behind them like cowards. Can't handle the banter.

Don't be sorry. Just go read a book.

I dont hate them. I just find most insects that are also considered pests to be a problem that needs fixing.

better impotent than a goat fucker

>better impotent
As expected from German "men". And I'm not even a Turk.

>Enslaving Slavs and Meds
congratulation roach what an achievement. Enslaving the people that are literally named after the fact that they were forced into thralldom constantly and the Meds when their guard was down and they were at their all time low point.

so you'd rather fuck a goat than not fuck at all?

I'd rather do something other than bitch on the internet about the Muhammadization of my country.

Ypu appear to lack historical knowledge.

>t. g*Rman

No actually we're fucking your shit up. We assblasted you so much some of us got rangebanned

>They also claim to bei Turkic, but look like a average Greek.
thats true, iam Kazakh aswell.

>AMERIMUTT EDUCATION
also Turkey is probably whiter than Amerimuttistan even though we're not white :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm also Kazakh
[spoiler]ikibey you nigger stop samefagging[/spoiler]

>spoiler does not work here
WHAT A FUCKING SHITHOLE :DDDD

not really roachstain
im just pissing on you and being highly selective. I have no steak in this a filthy Turks and Danes had next to no interaction besides trade.
I genuine just hate Turks because of personal experience. Worst sandniggers immigrants in Denmark.

Literally no one in the world likes you turkroaches because you are vile and disgusting goblin like creatures and act as such.

Wtf does that say to you?

we have different ID you muslim greek.

i met a greek who looked like arab.

That we're alpha and keep fucking your shit up
Keep that in mind that we're going to wipe you out.

I never said anything about "Muhammadization"
learn to read achmed

>got rangebanned
banning are kike tricks and should not be done. Even to undesirable Turkshits.

>Underage screeching
go be a subhuman somewhere else pls. it's not like using a proxy or resetting your modem is hard. who the hell do you think are you going to fool, with your small as fuck brain :DDD

Go piss on somewhere else dog

Not human.

>[spoiler]
wew lad

You guys are fucking yourselves up more than anything else, just like a nigger country.

I did not make this thread you did. You begged for this attention an you got it you utter waste of space.
Sandnog kiddiefuckers like you should be exterminated.

ok

I had a turkroach girlfriend, she was 15 y/o while I was 19 y/o. Holy fuck, she smelled like ass, always sweaty, had a moustach and gave terrible head. But her brother usually tormented me so I became even with him after posting a video of me fucking her in both the pussy and ass.
Dumped her after that, good times.

Do you have dementia or something?

>I had a girlfriend
I'm sure you did, user

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little heathen? I'll have you know I graduated at the top of my class in the Winged Hussars, I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Turkroaches, and I have over 300 confirmed tramplings. I am trained in Siege Warfare and in the top Cavalry soldier in the entire Commonwealth Armed Forces. You are nothing to me but just another peasant. I will wipe you the fuck out with Precision the likes of which has never before been seen before in Christendom, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me via Courier? Think again, knave. I am contacting my network of spies across Eastern Europe, and your carrier pigeon is being traced right now so you better prepare for the fucking storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic fucking thing you call your sultanate. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere anytime and I can kill you in over 700 ways, and that's just with a can of Raid. Not only have I been extensively trained in mounted combat, I have access to the entire arsenal of the Commonwealth, and I will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Constantinople, mark my fucking words. Maybe if you'd known what holy retribution your clever comment would bring down on you, you would have held your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn Saracen. My horse will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Roach.

turks even get cucked by swedes nowadays, what a sad and pathetic "people"

I know, I just don't pay attention to what cucks have to say about things.

A girlfriend can be a human being aswell my dear mehmet

also implying calling a snowkike a "dog" is somehow offensive. Have you not seen our love for our four legged companions?

>dementia
what the hell are you talking about roach? What let you to the conclusion that I suffer from dementia? Or is this just your standard insult you lowly piece of shit?

>160 cm
>120 kg
>posts on pol
>"I had a girlfriend"

>sticking your dick in an animal
yeah typical Svensker.

then why are you answering me?

What about pig?
Is that a good insult?