You are now Trump's advisor

You are now Trump's advisor.

How do you help him become the most legendary figure in western political history?

keep us in

With fourteen words.

Fix economy and global warming by building the space elevator, duh.

Cough up the pesos for my wall Paco.

fpwp

Destroy all government.

make Immigration dependent on IQ, after all we are only taking smart people right.
a refugee is re-classified as "women and children"
declare White south Africans to be persecuted minority with refugee status
build a wall
deport EVERY single illegal, without exception
outsource prisons to china and africa
(I have considered this for a while , heres what I would do. build a prison in Sierra Leone, a huge one, sent any convict with a sentence longer then 15 years there, they will receive a pardon after ten years, if they renounce their American citizenship, the contract with Sierra Leone specifies that they will accept them as citizens
make sure the prison is a lving hell, and life inside insnt even three years,
if you are sentenced to more then 15 years, first ten years is served in America, remainder of sentence in Sierra Leone)

for those of you who dont know Sierra Leone is a shithole on east coast of central africa, it has a somewhat functioning government, the deal would work with any other african shithole too though
this is how you start repatriating blacks, over 50% of niggers do rprison time
trump could pardon those who take the revocation of citizenship deal

Tell him to put a small surcharge on remittances going from the US to Mexico. This will pay for the wall many times over.

Inscrut the FBI to create a division dedicated to pursuing gov corruption objectively. Black Democrats are objectively the most corrupt so this will work out great.
Renegotiate NAFTA by putting in child labor provisions no one could possibly object to. Mexico would not be able to meet them, allowing us to dictate terms.
That's just off the top of my head. Plenty more to do.

Restore the Roman Empire and conquer the world

End the Fed. Kill the dollar. Whatever the result, do not apologize. Don't get killed.

This is literally how easy it would be for him to become legend at this point.

Go back to bed Donald. And no tweeting.

open the borders and watch it burn like neuro

Four words:

North

Korean

Missile

Crisis

I don't. I sabotage him for betraying his base.

Gas the kikes.

Mr. President, maybe you should stop tweeting in general, actually meet with policymakers and consider being more hands on instead of these ad hoc lunches and occasional phone calls/tweets.

I mean the rallies are a nice but maybe actually learn some of the policies that would affect your constituency and try not to confuse life insurance with health care policy, I mean you look like an idiot when you....I'm fired aren't I?

Are leathermen degenerate?

Mr. President, there comes a time in every Republic when its elected officials are no longer capable of serving the interests of its people. That time is now. You, as the leader of the most prosperous and glorious nation to grace the face of the earth, must now seize control from the uncontrolled hedonist of majority tyranny, and usher in a new age of American Empire. Henceforth, you are Caesar.

Gas the kikes, Emperor, race war now!

>defund global warming
>arrest and publicly humiliate as many elites as possible
>keep doing everything else the same

You dont think someone has already had this position? Trump is an egomaniac. Any advisor to him is a bitch pawn.

Kick out the niggers and jews, deport all Mexican origin immigrants that have come in the country in the past 30 years, instruct Jim Crow 2.0 Laws on the gays, trans, ext. , completely destroy Obama's legacy, and stay in power till death.

Oh and completely whip out the middle east / North Korea.

GTKRWN

Killing all the Jews

Is that pic of Antonious Trump—the famous boylover of the ancient world?

Repeal the 17th Amendment.