What is your opinion on hunting, Sup Forums?

>tfw without the (((animal rights))) jews each american wouldve had at least one buffalo and mountain lion rug in their homes
>tfw there are no LGBT hunters and the western world wouldve been normal if every american is required to hunt an animal larger than the boar to graduate high school
>tfw there are no shitskin hunters too and they wouldve fucked off from the west en masse if one of the requirements to live in a western nation is being able to hunt

Other urls found in this thread:

instruction.cvhs.okstate.edu/kocan/vpar5333/deerpar.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Overcompensating betas use it to feel manly.

Hunting is fun and everybody should be able to do it and know how to prepare the animal but it's not a fight and you're not tough for doing it.

>at least one buffalo and mountain lion rug in their homes
And this is how you spot the virgin faggot who never hunted in their life

>tfw there are no LGBT hunters and the western world wouldve been normal if every american is required to hunt an animal larger than the boar to graduate high school
>tfw there are no shitskin hunters too and they wouldve fucked off from the west en masse if one of the requirements to live in a western nation is being able to hunt
I bet you everything in the world you never touched a spider bigger than your hand tough boy.

The size of the animal doesn't matter if you got a gun. In fact shooting smaller animals is much more difficult as they rest less.

Please post a pic of yourself. I want to see the type of faggot who masturbates to imagining himself killing lions and putting them on his floor to make everyone see he's a big boy hunter now.

Record lope right there.

I'm cool with the hunt. Yeah, I'm known to kill a deer or two every now and then. I get it. I'm good at it. And I fucking love it. The rush, the adrenaline, the game of the nature. Where the man goes, only the man will prevail. The path of man is paved with carcasses of the lower beings. It's the way of the hunt.

Faggot

I'm a casual target shooter but haven't got into hunting yet. There's really no argument against it unless you're a hardline vegan. It's sustainable, more environmentally friendly and healthy than factory farmed garbage beef, it's more humane than a slaughterhouse, and it's financially beneficial as well. You can get 100lbs of meat from a deer for the cost of a bullet.

Because of a dispute with an anti hunter a number of years ago I now shoot every animal I see when I am hunting just to spite the left. Last year I even got a bobcat. This Ruger 44 magnum carbine is almost worn out.

>indiscriminately killing animals you're not going to use for anything just to spite someone who'll never know about it

that's pretty dumb user

haha didn't your dad respect you enough or something?

I can see the allure but it's just pointless killing

>food
>pointless

Still have that communist mindset i see

white people wouldnt have gotten this far if it werent for hunting
hunting is adventure and taking risks.

>there are no LGBT hunters

Since goddam when? I'm legally married to a man, he flushes and I bow hunt for food.

you should see what a 44 magnum does to a rabbit or squirrel.

But my dude its live animal the meat in the store is just meat, but when you shoot a cow you're stealing the meat of a living being

This is why normalfags think gun owners are retarded inbred savages.

What does he flush, the condoms you faggots use to fuck each other?

Those squirrels are someone's children. Did you ever stop to think that?

1)it's much cheaper to pick up the meat at the supermarket
2)you have to skin and gut the carcass
3)enjoy the parasites
I would enjoy the innawoods aspect but I since I wouldn't randomly decide to kill a dog/a horse I can't see why I would chimp out and kill a deer either

Only faggots are against hunting
In Africa hunting funds a lot of conservation (depending on the country)
Only non whites don't care about the preservation of nature

Too many restrictions, too expensive here. Never really cared for it anyway, never killed an animal, although I would do it in a heartbeat if I needed the meat.
Not much wild life left either, other than boars, which are everywhere and need to be culled as pests. They are basically the only reason why hunting hasn't been banned in France yet.

As for French hunters, can't say I like them. Old entitled cunts who hate gun rights, and threw gun owners under the bus as long as they keep their fudd shit. "hurr why do you need an AR15 or pistol? Those should be banned, you only need that over and under shotgun".

>In america flushing the toilet is considered a household chore

why

I know you're fucking with me but most of that is wrong. Around here you can have a deer skinned, butchered and packaged for about $50. You do have to gut it innawoods though, obviously.

i'm kind of a faggot animal lover so I haven't taken the plunge yet. I figure I'll start with fowl because birds are cocksuckers.

For shooting small animals, you use a shotgun. Small animals=more animals+small animals=small brain=small attention span=easy to kill.

Large animal+age limitations= hunting wize animals that know human tactics and respond accordingly.

The only large game that is (((easy))) to hunt is going to be your oialt game IE bighorn sheep, etc. And guess what, enjoy hiking 6 gorillion miles through primarily unkept mountains to actually get an attempt to shoot at one if you are not a navy seal sniper.

TL;DR faggot

If done in a civil manner, it helps maintain order in the ecosystem. Also, venison is a leaner alternative to beef and you know it's diet and lifestyle was as natural as it could get. Besides, it tastes better.

I got a coyote once with my shotgun, (Lincoln Premier 12 gauge), 30 feet away running down the ditch past me. Hit it square in the face with #5 Kent Fast Steel. Busted both eyes and broke off all its teeth.

it's pathetic. they should hunt isis or each other. real men don't feel the need to look for the most defenseless creatures they can find and then shoot them.

Hunters who think hunting is a right are fucking retarded. If everyone hunted there would be nothing left to hunt. Hunting when there are 7 billion people on Earth is a PRIVILEGE. And should have licensing and fee's appropriate to maintain population of prey animals.

>I know you're fucking with me
if only. I used to have a huge boner for hunting but it went flaccid when I found out how diseased the average whitetail can be

instruction.cvhs.okstate.edu/kocan/vpar5333/deerpar.htm

I'll take the meat that came from livestock tested for parasites, thank you

It does have licensing and fees unless you are an ABO then you get it unlimited for free.

Who are real men?

>400 pounds of hamburger
>3$~ per pound

>elk tag
>5-25 per draw point
>basically 20 points = tag
>100$ for 400~ pounds non gmo non estrogen nerfed meats
>1200=150
Nice (((math)))

real men get their meat from the store where animals don't have to get hurt.

pussy

The primal shit is just a retarded excuse for people to go out and feel like they have power over something.
I'd like to see them hunt with a spear and chase their prey to death by exhaustion if they want a true primal experience.
Most of these faggots are the type to set up a pit full of donuts and bacon grease then sit in a tree and wait for a bear to show up so they can shoot it.
There's 20 retarded Billy Bob road hunting dumbasses for every one real teddy Roosevelt style outdoorsman.

strike your colors fagot. you're a disgrace and I bet you're not even American.

Flush the game you fucking ignorant troglodytes. We use a dog to stir up the game and then I use my bow to kill them.

Fucking really? You don't understand basic hunting terms?

This is the future you chose. Total disconnect from basic survival shit. Maybe put down the Big Mac your Jew overlords are forcefeeding you because you've forgotten basic food prep and learn how to clean and cook a fish.

Deer is delicious.

What kinda car is that? SUV, right?

>just letting the deer bleed into the car
Cars deserve respect too i_i

Controlled hunting provides valuable money for parks and preserves while limiting the numbers killed. Habitat destruction fucks over animals far more.
Hunting is just part of human nature.

Honda Pilot

What.Ever. ... It washed off.
I'm not afraid of blood & mud.

Nice! Gotta Jeep myself.

guns have been around since the 14th century
were not talking neanderthal stupid sape

This user is absolutely correct.

I can sit in my fucking car and blast kangaroos literally all day and all night when we put our crops in. They're just dumb fucking animals who don't know what a gun is. There's no sport and barely any skill, and we just leave the corpses rotting there. If you actually use the animal you kill then okay, whatever. If you're just going out there to pop heads then I reckon someone should put you on the other end of the gun so you can get the full experience.

People who hunt endangered or scarce animals should be fucking fed to lions, too. It's not your place to deprive the entire world, and all the generation to come, of that biodiversity. Not to mention that
>being a nationalist
>destroying your own nation's biosphere
Nationalism means conservationism.

I use a steel 55 gallon drum. Cut an X in the top of the barrel and push the points down a bit then fill it with grease and old bread or cakes or whatever I can get for nothing. Then the next day go back and just listen for the bear losing it shit with a barrel on its head and shoot it...

I drove a Jeep for years. Sold it & bought this. I made two moves with it. It hauls bushes & trees, bagged mulch & dirt, furniture, boxes, etc. And it's carried 4 bucks to the deer cooler. It looks good on Sunday, too. Great vehicle. Mine's a 2008, w/ 175k miles. Runs like a champ.

Baiting Deer & Bear is Illegal, here.

not here. for deer I use apples or pour molasses in a rotten stump. Get a bunch of old pallets from the back of home depot or walmart and make a wall to hide behind about 30 feet from the apple pile. They come out early morning or last part of the evening... Deer are fucking stupid and easy to hunt.

What a waste of metal

Kys

Not really, I handload. I even sometimes use cast lead bullets made from old chimney flashing... Those bullets are free. Only real expense is powder and primers as I re use my brass....

Also, beware the "muh sustainability" retards. They're the same smiling idiots who will tell you that a wolf cull is totally necessary because the wolves are killing all the deer.

>70 wolf-kills of deer
>16,000 deer tags claimed by hunters

Fucking hunters. This is no longer a diatribe about hunting, which I talked about earlier, but hunters in particular. You fucking cunts are no more knowledgeable about the landscape than any other city retard who comes out camping for a weekend every so often. You do not absorb the essence of the animal when you kill it and gain its memories, and you don't read scientific or academic work on wildlife conservation, so what the fuck do you know about it really?

I fucking hate (loud, ignorant) hunters. And I say this, again, as someone who blows the brains out of kangaroos by the literal hundreds every year when it's growing season.

As long as you eat whatever you hunt

When I imagine someone who identifies themselves as a "Hunter" I cannot shake the stereotype of this man around the age of 25-40 who lives in the whitest suburb you can imagine, works a decent white collar job, but hates it, has a Southern Belle trophy-wife, drives an SUV, enjoys watching pseudo-manly sports like hand-egg on his television while drinking tasteless American pisswater from cans and he only hunts to fulfill his fantasy of having power over something.

To sum up, I'm just thinking of that picture of Trump's sons with a dead leopard -
Typical un-fit American slobs killing things for fun, but of course only with the help of some advanced hunting gear, cause God knows they couldn't kill jack-shit without any of that.

I could kill a deer with a three foot piece of steel cable. I don't need advance gear lol .

When it comes to deer it is a necessity. They are a navigation hazard.

More people should hunt. Too many of us get meat from the grocery store, and have no respect for the process that brought said meat to market.

>Deer are fucking stupid and easy to kill when you bait them.

I have a salt lick on the back corner of my yard. I could kill them easily there, but that's illegal here. I could set up a tree stand out in my woods and be legal, but that's boring.

Over the white, the frozen ground
With cautious step the deer came down.
The boy who had come to be
Alone with cloud and rock and tree
Suddenly saw the deer and hid
To see what that proud creature did.
But the sharp snapping of a limb
Made the proud deer aware of him
Kindred two, each watcher stood
With perfect stillness in the wood,
Each seeing each with mild surprise,
And each with wonder in his eyes.

-Byron Herbert Reece

The man's poetry of the North Georgia Mountains is magical.

I don't have to bait them. I have gotten plenty by just sitting in a lawn chair at the edge of bean fields. Like I said early morning just after sunrise or late evening. just before dark. No bait necessary. That just makes it faster and easier. with bait I don't even have to put my camo on. Just go with whatever I got on, Sneakers and jeans.... the bait also makes them stand still so you can hit them EXACTLY where you want the bullet to go in order to not ruin anything. Not that the 44 magnum ruins meat. You could literally eat right up to the bullet hole. It is the perfect caliber for close range white tail.

Woah dude, you can kill a herbivore with a sharp steel tool?!
Hardcore, bro!

I understand your response, cause I poorly worded my previous statement, but with the way you stated what you said you only proved my point -

Most people who hunt don't want to go out of their safety zone, this is why they stick to killing animals with an advantage - e.g. with tools and proportionally more advanced tools for more dangerous game, which is understandable, since that is how our ancestors conquered other animals - with ingenuity and tools.

But my point is that most people who make a hobby out of hunting don't do it out of necessity like our ancestors did - they just do it cause they want a power trip and cause they want to feel more powerful than they actually are.

then the kid shot the deer in the eye with his .22 lol

Yes. We've become lazy.

you don't need to go full stormfronter alt-right to endorse hunting and shit. It's understanding that animals are irrational, anybody that puts animals before people is a sociopath, and be a sensible hunter that understand simple concepts that killing all animals keeps them from breeding.
Politizing hunting is retarded

Bear when brined and done properly in the smoker is about the best ham you ever tasted. You will never experience this.

I wouldn't say there's anything wrong with it as long as you're not poaching. People make fun of the US for having permits for hunting and fishing but what they fail to realize is a lot of funding comes from that money and is put towards helping to preserve public land to continue hunting and fishing and general outdoor recreation. Plus you get population control on a lot of animals that would just reproduce on a massive scale since they don't have too many natural predators, or they're easy targets for predators and if they become protected coyotes will flourish as they have more meat, then that becomes dangerous for regular people and livestock and now you have to call an open season. I lived in rural PA for a long time and even with the large amount of hunters (although it's waned in recent years) there's still tons of car accidents caused by deer. Myself being involved in one. Animal overpopulation is a real problem and a city guy can't really understand that cuz it doesn't affect them but when you lose an expensive cattle due to coyotes that hits your pocket, but tell that to yuppies. They'll just yell at you for "raising cattle in inhumane conditions"

also I was talking about making a snare. AAAND people that only eat meat that was farm raised and killed with a captive bolt gun are even worse. At least I can go out and provide for myself. I would imagine if your meat was delivered as an unprocessed dead animal then you would go hungry

I'm so glad there are intelligent and sensible people on Sup Forums
I'm sick of plebbit edgelords defending the slaughter of endangered species
Nothing wrong with hunting r selected species, but K selected species should be left alone

Predators are literally under evolutionary pressure to gain as much of an advantage of possible

Nature has *never* been fair. It isn't supposed to be fair.

Hunting to feel powerful is itself good for you I feel. If every man in America had felt the feeling of killing a deer or other prey animal and had felt what it means to be superior, to be the predator, we'd be in a better state.

>tfw you'll never get to club a baby seal or harpoon a whale

Feeling manly through hunting is an almost necessary experience for the human male. We used to live in such a way that every single male human felt the feeling of hunting, there was no way to avoid it unless you were deformed or some major puss, in which case you were useless/died.

Now that once given experience is rare to us.

Experiencing being a predator is good for the mind, necessary for the male mind.

If you don't support hunting for fun (assuming it's an animal who has zero population concerns, like deer or boar), then you are a cuck

I am okay with it as it is a necessary part of the ecosystem to help conserve and curb population growth of animal species. It also provides food which is good, however while i personally would not go trophy hunting, I am not against others doing so as long as it was done on an animal population that needs thinning out. Going out and recklessly hunting endangered species is fucked imo, but that's not the case with the average deer or turkey so it's rare for me to find hunting objectionable.

>hunting
>chimping out
>
>randomly decide to kill
>you have to clean
>cheaper
>enjoy the parasites

This is why whites will fall
Ive never before taken so much issue with a post

exactly

I wish I lived in America

Only rich jews can hunt here

Maybe we should actually have less people, and just stop allowing shitskins to live with us. We're smart enough and advanced enough that their population should never concern us and if it does, then we control it.

The ability to hunt must be a right, like all things that allow someone to exist on their own. This is the only way to ensure potential freedom for anyone. Laws that restrict hunting of too-small populations would make sure we dont hunt stuff out of existence.

Maybe if we cut down on big agra and devoted those large swaths of land once used for cows to the forest, thered be more to hunt.

God bless the South.

It is actually not cheaper to get it in the supermarket. I literally have to walk about 200 meters from my house. Sit there for an hour or so and bam dead deer. Using a bullet that cost me at the VERY most one dollar. This will provide me roughly 60 pounds of really good meat depending on the size of the deer. So whats that make it a pound? a little over a cent and a half a pound. get that in the supermarket...

I really dont understand when people use the 'its for the power trip' argument. This sounds like it came directly from a Jew's mouth, trying to convince white men they shouldnt be able to feel powerful or feel like the human male that they are.

The anti-tech fags are even worse. Nature doesnt care one bit about fairness, evolution by function does its best to make you have as much of an unfair advantage as possible, it just does it for every creature.

What you're really hating on is the inherent laziness and fear that those shitty fat hunter types have. Not letting them hunt isnt the answer to it.

The hunting is WAAAY better in Canada.

I hunt deer, elk, bear, cougar plus small game like grouse, quail, ducks and a few others. Elk is my favorite meat of the 4 big game with bear burger coming in at a close second. Its satisfying eating summer sausage you made yourself. Helps save money as well.

.44 is a good deer gun. Even crop fields (to me) is cheating. I hunt the N GA Mountains with a .35 Remington. Every shot is 50 yards or less. The way you're hunting is bringing the deer to you. The way I'm hunting, is going to where the deer are. It's more difficult, that's for sure. Not to mention hauling a dead deer 400 yards up the side of a mountain.

>lead poisoning

This is why hunting should be controlled by scientists who research the animals and only let the department of conservation issue as many hjntjng tags as the specie has excceeded the environment's carrying capacity. Then all the $$ from huntjng tags, guns et cetera should go only to wildlife conservation, that way we wont have to listen to idiots talk shit about something they dont understand.

Oh wait, we already do that in most states and it's called the bartlett act. Right wing gun nuts care more about the environment than anyone else, which is why they volunteered to be taxed just to save wildlife, and made it state law that all wildlife is a resource which belongs to the commonwealth in whole, and this resource should be scientifically and ethically managed. Libedals ae uneducated.

>cheaper

1 bullet is worth a dollar or less

>not knowing the basics of butchering an animal

You can't call yourself a man

>parasites

Do you eat your meat raw?

Why are whiteshits so obsessed about destroying nature?

You kill only to eat not for fun or to get decoration for your house.

I would totally kill westerners though, cause they are invasive pest species, but that would be more like a disinfection rather than hunt - like spraying cockroaches with insecticide.

Most of us probably look more like this desu