Boogie is about to go under the knife

Paying out of pocket tens of thousands of dollars Steven Williams aka boogie2988 is currently in PreOp for gastric bypass.

I'm very excited to see the results.

Other urls found in this thread:

lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who the fuck is it and why do I care?

Yeah all that soap will be useful.

Fuck boogie. Fuck gaming channels. Fuck twitch.

I hope the surgeon fucking kills him.

hopefully a knife nicks his abdominal aorta by accident

>I have a vagina.jpg

>he'd rather have his stomach cut open and have tubes installed rather than just eat less
That nigga is already too far gone. You can take Boogie out of his layers of fat, but you can't take the fat out of Boogie

If he dies, is his wife going to move in with her bull full-time?

Rolling for anesthesia complications resulting in death on the triple reinforced table.

>Eat less
or
>Permanently alter your body to prevent you from overeating

Hmmmmmmm

fat fuck

Didn't the wife already move out because she thinks the surgery is stupid?

Won't he die if he overeats after having this surgery? I like boogie alright, but that nigga doesn't have much self-control...

Also, why the fuck does he constantly refer to himself as "we"?

Why doesn't he just eat less?

why is this on Sup Forums?

Is that the guy who was scared to talk to Anita?

lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/

>Won't he die if he overeats after having this surgery?
Yes

>Also, why the fuck does he constantly refer to himself as "we"?
Cuz his ugly fat wife is also dieting with him

Imagine all the fat the doctor has to cut through, think they'll use a chainsaw instead of a scalpel?

This marks the birth of the new god of /fit/. He will be glorious and we shall be 'mirin.

He freaked out on her one too many times (muh anxiety) and she bailed, yeah. But I think he said she was staying to "help take care of him" for a short while during/after the surgery.

Obama care related

You're a big guy

Thank goodness he has that hair net on. Now he wont need to worry about stray hairs causing an infection

I'm pissed off. I had July in the death pot, and this faggot misses it by a single day.

>pay for my medical bills!!!
Thats why

>fatass sitting around talking about skyrim mods that underages watch while chad is slamming his wife and his wife is complementing her bull about his vigor and energy and complaining about how much a pain it is to upkeep her landwhale husband

because the fat fuck has an army of enablers and no power of will

He addressed this in a video. He said

>T-This is just a f-faster way for me to diet, I can do it on my own too I know I can!

Quick, let's get this posted on Sup Forums to get those fucking retards riled up

The thing is, bulls don't want to be with their girls full time. They want a fuck buddy, so when a woman tries to actually start a romantic relationship with her bull he dumps her. Then she cries and screams and tries to go crawling back to her ex. If that ex is beta, he'll take her back and she'll be out looking for a new bull. If the ex says fuck off, she gains 200 lbs and a laundry list of psyche meds.

Top Kek, that was fast, have a (you) for your efforts

fucking kek

Yeah. I wouldn't be surprised if he hired her as a dominatrix after she yelled at him.

I used to like him and think he was a decent guy, but it's just impossible to respect someone that is such a beta pussy and that lacks the amount of motivation and self-control that he does. He just disgusts me now.

Why do people watch this fat fuck? Is he funny? He really doesn't sound like it

He will just vomit

Paying out of pocket almost your entire earnings as a child/teen/adult to get bloated like a gluttonous fucking lush.

Now paying out of pocket your adult earnings to undo all the stupid you did stuffing your fat face instead of, ya know, just not eating. I swear, people are so fucking stupid.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

I don't think anyone really knows who this guy is because I'm certain no one here "watched" twitch or whatever avenue these degenerates make their cash from.

Surely people didn't go from "watching tv" to "watching the internet". Surely...

Max Par

I wish him luck

>got trolled by a Tibetan wood carving webzone

holy fuck
how many 30 minute videos has he made expressing how he doesn't care that people call him fat

Lmao

He is funny and being that fat fuck is his thing. I'll miss his videos.

sleep tight porker

This.

I really hate social media and YouTube. When did the internet celebs take flight? I swear to God if I could destroy all those startups at their inception I would.

These were tools to help bring people closer together then faggots starting g pointing cameras at their faces with narcissism and retarded started watching and clicking like.

He's going to gain his weight all back plus interest.

Turns out that dude is gay and the partner of a family friend of theirs.

This fat fuck cant even just stop eating carbohydrates.

Hes more willing to cut open his stomach and remove it than stop eating carbs.

Inb4 he celebrates not dying on the anvil by drinking a Twinkie smoothie

Let's hope this fat fuck gets a grip and stops being such an autistic, traumatized cunt. It's time to move on.

With mayonnaise frosting

He cant even if he wanted to.

Post delicious and copious amounts of food to Boogie's Twitter page every day until he caves.

>Press S to spit on his grave

hahaha what the fuck really?
he still seems to pretend they are together when he does interviews and shit

Ah satan, you get me every time

>twinkie smoothie
When is this gonna be in mcdonalds?

Burger King is the one that does those disgusting experimental shake things

Good for him
No sarcasm

If integers then complications arise during surgery and boogie fucking dies

This is very accurate.

10/10

lol never post pre or post surgery pictures on twitter man youre just askin for it that way

Wasn't his surgery cancelled? I mean, if it was even real at all, dudes a sociopath and lies for sympathy all the damned time.

what an insufferable fuck

cant wait for his suicide after his wife leaves him when the surgery is finished

doubles say he dies on the operating table.

eh, I hate the fact that he didn't just want to eat less, but if he behaves like my brother and actually relearn how to eat like a human after surgery, he will be fine. I wish him the best and I hope that after he lose some weight he drops the I'm a white cis privileged male shit

re-rolling, please make this happen

fuck off you fat nigger faggot no one cares, what the fuck does this have to do with Sup Forums

Pretty good summary. I've seen it happen before

Kek

great work

you know gastric bypass surgery has a very low fatality rate?

Digits says he is kill today

The surgeon is inspired.

No, that's for a lapband
if he overeats the staples in his gut will Burst and he will die

Reminder that this faggot got a neovag after developing autogynophilia from Dark Elves in WoW.

there's always infection after the procedure, user, don't give up hope

>Mutilated penis

paying out of pocket? lol. Dude made millions sitting on his chair rambling about nonsense. Hopefully they hit him with a couple hundred thousand dollar bill

Press K to kill
K

please die please die please die

20 bucks he's gonna cancel

1,2,3 how does boogie plea?

Inb4 he's the 1%.
Praise kek pls

kkk

>the surgeon is inspired

Sounds an awful lot like kraut code for "I'm gonna cut me a ham man"
What did he mean by this pol?

reality vs perceptions

WHY DIDNT YOU PAY

Hello summer

>muh fat is from my motabilism
>I neeed sugery to not be fat
>I can't stahp eating because no self control
> all my problems are from my mother being an abusive whore and I can't get over it at 30+
> I can't do this anymore so I'll spend my money to deal with by problems

Seems legit.

he will get a major blood clot and die, and his wife and the blackman will go on and live hapily ever after.

its not even permanent... if the lardo is an idiot he can gradually eat more and more til he is in the same position as now

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

S