Possible Habbening?

What does she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/08/01/540783715/lawsuit-alleges-fox-news-and-trump-supporter-created-fake-news-story
mediaite.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Wheeler-Filed-Complaint.pdf
npr
archive.is/ztaQ3
mediaite
archive.is/pHWQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally who?

And who is this cunt? And why should I listen to her?

don't be stupid goys. awan gets arrested. then these "new developments" with the seth rich case. OANN reported on it as well and they are saying don't pay attention to anything being reported

Checked.
Don't care about this bitch.
It's obvious that a huge redpill into the world of corruption is about to be dropped on average Americans.
There is a reason Obama, Hillary and all those fucks are so quiet right now

WE'RE GOING LIVE SOON BOYS

Cassandra Fairbanks has bolstered her credibility over the last few months by constantly reporting lies in the media across the political spectrum, and also her "sources" have been proved right time and time again lately. She works with Mike Cernovich

But...but...CNN just said there was NOTHING to the Seth Rich murder.
That is is all a FOX conspiracy theory.
So there you have it.
Nothing to see here.

I'M FUCKING READY

As this graph shows, there was a 1,000-fold increase in Seth Rich posting activity on Sup Forums on May 17th, 2017, which is the exact day that Mueller's special counsel started.

I'll just leave this here.

Larping thread. Sage

Y-yeah guys just ignore the fact that Trump is literally being sued for spreading actual fake news. Big red pill in the next few days, I'm sure of it!

The only way to get the msm to talk about Seth rich is to tie him to Trump. Now let's see what happens when Trump pushes back.

>3 datapoints
>interpolate

>obama leaf proxy
>1 posts by this id
>drops mic

stupid summer shill, we've been talking about seth rich for like a year

Get lost (((Cernovich))). No one likes you

She's like a female Cernobitch. Bunch of hype, never delivers.

Don't ever look for the source of any article, tweet, picture, etc EVER

Its all FAKE NEWS

The only thing in this world that isnt FAKE NEWS is /DJT/ and RT

>don't do any investigation before we're able to cement the narrative in your soft little brains

No, don't do that, that would be bad for business.

Good to know..so all hype no GorillaMindset?

fuck off kikeovitch

Read the actual suit dipshit. Trump isn't a defendant. Fucking KYS.

Fake n gay

hilarious watching shills like scramble to spread disinfo. even in a thread about disinfo.

Shit really is about to hit the fan. My boner is enormous.

Nothing, just another vapid cunt that knows to prey on virgins like you guys for attention.

Calm down fellas, Daddy is going to be juuust fine

t. Gennady Petroskavich

Um excuse me Drumpfkins but Seth Rich wasn't murdered. In fact, "Seth Rich" never even existed. Your con artist Orange Hitler just made him up to smear Hillary Clinton. I hope you all enjoy spending life in prison for colliding with Russia.

NPR is on damage control

>Behind Fox News' Baseless Seth Rich Story: The Untold Tale
>npr.org/2017/08/01/540783715/lawsuit-alleges-fox-news-and-trump-supporter-created-fake-news-story

>"Fox reported that the leaks came from inside the party and not from hackers linked to Russia —
>"despite the conclusions of the nation's most senior intelligence officials."

NPR claims to "The suit was obtained exclusively by NPR." but here is the complaint, available to anyone, as real lawsuits always are:
>mediaite.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Wheeler-Filed-Complaint.pdf

Archived it for you

>npr org/2017/08/01/540783715/lawsuit-alleges-fox-news-and-trump-supporter-created-fake-news-story
archive.is/ztaQ3
>mediaite com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Wheeler-Filed-Complaint.pdf
archive.is/pHWQw

Thanks, based Nordbot.

Jeez, I didn't read the complaint before I posted the link but this Wigdor guy is swinging for the fences during amateur hour. It reads like a wordpress blog for most of it.

When the cult within our government kills someone for defying them it's not just plugging a leak for them, it's a sacrifice to their god. Their god only accepts sacrifices on certain dates who's numbers are holy to them (that's a lot of terrible things that really stand out happen on 9/11 almost every year) and 8/3 is not a holy date. The leaker who's about drop a bombshell has been studying the cult and knows when to hide and when to come out.
/larp

Yes, everyone who wonders why Seth Rich was killed and why Julian Assange strongly implied that Seth Rich was the source of the DNC leak believe in secret satanist cults because it's 1985 and the cold war is still ongoing.

BOOM MODER FUKERS!!!

HUGE!!!!!