DNC IS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT. SOMETHING BIG IS COMING!!!!

FUCK OFF SHARE BLUE. DAVID BROCK IS DEAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKopIUlqHnc&feature=em-lss
zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-29/nail-gun-suicide-bankers-firm-probed-over-missing-millions
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtu.be/xCOF2WmNHOk?t=3640
zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-07/4th-financial-services-executive-found-dead-self-inflicted-nail-gun-wounds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK THE DNC

MEDIA MINDRAPE IS REAL

THEY ARE ALL GOING DOWN WITH THE SHIP

>STOP SPREADING TRUE LIES ABOUT THE MAN WE MURDERED TO DISTRACT FROM OUR LIES ABOUT YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This whole thing is to distract from the Imran Awan case. Dont be distracted, dont take the bait. Keep discussing Imran Awan

What are you talking about?

DEMS DUNNZO

HIS NAME WAS -

AWAN WAS PART OF tHE SETH RICH MURDER PLOT YOU FUCKING RETARD

>stop investigating sethrich

AWAN CASE IS GOING MAINSTREAM.

THIS IS A DEM DISTRACTION

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RIC
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RIC
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

>FABRICATED TRUTH

Seth Rich is keys jingling for retards. keep you busy and distracted from the fact that a DNC IT guy was arrested by the FBI for treason, but keep jerking off to stale internet conspiracy theories

Lol jews are gonna jew. Always

>Xochitl Hinojosa
What the fuck

I'm getting cancer reading this.
Fucking liberals are a health hazard.

Why nobody doesn't check them ties deeper- ROTHSCHILD?

Shut the fuck up you insufferable faggot.

Hannity was the only one pushing Seth Rich on MSM. I wonder why they're telling him to go? You defend pedophiles

so early february is reported and Imran loses his access to the House IT systems. he and his wife know they're basically fucked at this point.

in march of 2017 imran's wife runs to the schools their kids are at and yanks them out to go take them on a flight to pakistan via a connection in Qatar. The feds stop and inspect person/property, finding out she has over $10K in cash on her person, food, clothing, and household goods. basically it's obvious she's running. they let her go and note that she has a ticket to come back to the US in September 2017, but they know it's highly unlikely she or the kids will ever return to the US.

Imran in the meantime is getting paid but his access is suspended, he knows his wife got caught on the way out. he buys a flight in mid-July, several weeks out. when he goes to take the flight, he is stopped and arrested on the basis of the misrepresentation to get the loan.

so basically
>guy is massively overpaid along with brothers to do basic IT work when other staffers aren't
>gets a loan by lying and saying a property is his primary residence instead of a rental property because the credit union he goes to won't issue home equity loans against rental property
>as soon as he gets the HELOC loan money, he wire transfers it and other money out of the country
>days later, the government realizes that people are leaking data. Imran and his two brothers lose access, but Imran is kept on payroll
>wife runs away under highly suspicious circumstances with $12K in cash on her person
>Imran Awan himself tries to run but the government sees this and chooses to arrest him instead.

Literally so fucking dumb. I can't wait for more details on all the shit they did to hit the fan.

>the DNC is hammering Trump over his fuckups
>that must mean the DNC fucked up

are Trump supporters really this retarded or are they all just shills?

So there're gonna combine a lie about Trump with the truth Seth Rich was murdered now, despite their own officials saying he was 'the random victim of a robbery'.

How does that make any fucking sense? I suspect they are getting desperate beyond measure.

>they've moved the narrative to be "if it is true then the white house and trump are evil!"
this sounds like they are guilty as fuck

We all know Rothschild are evil. But you're not ever going to get them so long as their underlings are loyal.

This is what you need to learn. This is why the pedo ring is fucking real. And this is why you lose.

>Wow that story was fake news the whole time?
>BETTER SAY ITS COVER FOR SOMETHING BIGGER
>LE 409D CHESS MASTERMIND

This is fucking golden damage control, OP.

SETH RICH WILL BE BROUGHT UP IN THE BRIEFING.

TUNE IN,

youtube.com/watch?v=fKopIUlqHnc&feature=em-lss

KYS shill.

>DAVID BROCK IS DEAD

Did he suicide with a nail-gun with 7 hits to torso and finally in the head?

>WHAT THE FUCK? ONLY US ARE ALLOWED TO COLLUDE WITH THE MEDIA TO SPREAD FAKE SHIT

>This is fucking golden damage control, OP.

faggot

so early february is reported and Imran loses his access to the House IT systems. he and his wife know they're basically fucked at this point.

in march of 2017 imran's wife runs to the schools their kids are at and yanks them out to go take them on a flight to pakistan via a connection in Qatar. The feds stop and inspect person/property, finding out she has over $10K in cash on her person, food, clothing, and household goods. basically it's obvious she's running. they let her go and note that she has a ticket to come back to the US in September 2017, but they know it's highly unlikely she or the kids will ever return to the US.

Imran in the meantime is getting paid but his access is suspended, he knows his wife got caught on the way out. he buys a flight in mid-July, several weeks out. when he goes to take the flight, he is stopped and arrested on the basis of the misrepresentation to get the loan.

so basically
>guy is massively overpaid along with brothers to do basic IT work when other staffers aren't
>gets a loan by lying and saying a property is his primary residence instead of a rental property because the credit union he goes to won't issue home equity loans against rental property
>as soon as he gets the HELOC loan money, he wire transfers it and other money out of the country
>days later, the government realizes that people are leaking data. Imran and his two brothers lose access, but Imran is kept on payroll
>wife runs away under highly suspicious circumstances with $12K in cash on her person
>Imran Awan himself tries to run but the government sees this and chooses to arrest him instead.

Literally so fucking dumb. I can't wait for more details on all the shit they did to hit the fan.

>"Seth Rich posting on Sup Forums arose organica--"
>*ignores the sudden 1,000-fold increase in Seth Rich posting on the same day Mueller was appointed, despite it having been months after Seth Rich's death*

Huh... I wonder how Seth Rich became so newsworthy all of a sudden.

Because they are.

And they have been for almost 2 years now.

I will not stop, and they can't stay ahead of it.

What's your source for this graph?

Yeah, you keep spamming this in every Seth thread. Almost like it's your job.

Holy shit, is this copy pasta? You're in for a massive disappointment if you're expecting a massive revelation here.

>keep you busy and distracted from the fact that a DNC IT guy was arrested by the FBI for treason
not true, it was bank fraud.
And you might be surprised to learn that some of us can focus on more than one story at a time, especially when they are linked.
>hint: Awan was the one who traced the leaks back to SR

This is comical, hilarious and ballsy as fuck.
Then proof the Seth Rich stuff out there in plain sight is going to backfire horribly, and it is going the be glorious too watch all this corruption and lies start to come out fully.
There are undoubtedly good to be some big surprises even for Sup Forums.
US politics and government will never be the same after the dust settles in this shit.

HOLY FUCK
SHES BRINGING UP ROSATOM/URANIUM ONE
ITS H A P P E N I N G

The world won't be the same...

Trump is gonna dismantle the CIA and the FED

That's fantastic.

>it is going the be glorious too watch all this corruption and lies start to come out fully

Oh my god, the height of these expectations is adorable.

>Trump's ties to Russia

The media hasn't tried tying Trump directly to Russia for months now. They been accusing other people in his administration because they have nothing on Trump lol

>US politics and government will never be the same after the dust settles in this shit.

Good. We haven't been running well in decades.

So what does this tell us exactly? Look at the graph beyond a two week period - I bet there are frequent jumps depending on the news. Basically, if anything that looks bad for the DNC happens there is an increase in Rich posts.

Well I'll be dipped in shit, this is all they've got now??

L M F A O

The demonshits are sooooooooo going to prison...

>xochitl hinojosa
are you fucking KIDDING ME

Cia heart attack gun. They are real.

Friday.

zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-29/nail-gun-suicide-bankers-firm-probed-over-missing-millions

>it's time for Sean Hannity to go.
Hannity is a rich fucker, TV, Radio, book, real estate. He will sue the fuck out of them if they try fake news on him.

Yeah try boycotting Hannity again, worked great for you fucks last time

Come on, there could be a reasonable explanation. Like the author having a mild stroke while writing the sentence.

>xochitl hinojosa
what is that some aztec name?

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Lulz, never mind the fact that the whole Seth Rich thing was brought to light a year ago by WikiLeaks & Assange mentioning him in his interview.

Awan and Seth Rich are one and the same story

AND FUCK NIGGERS

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RIC
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RIC
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

Mayan?

>xochitl hinojosa
Max fucking KEK

Roger stone is a faggot for spreading this disinformation.

>Xochitl
YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

>allegations
Heh; nice wordsmithing.

This is what's happening right now. They know it, and they are pulling all the stops to try and deflect as much as possible. When the bombshell hits, it's going to be magnificently glorious.

2018 is going to see a lot of congresscritters and senators getting jacked.
2020 is going to be the biggest one-sided victory for a presidential election since Reagan.

those filthy lying kikes i swear to fucking god we can't let them get away with this

this is not the first time the criminal DNC trying to flip the fault on somebody else.

Dear Democrats,
your staffer has been killed under fishy circumstances. The murder is still out there. How is that fake news ?

DWS, please call you know who immediately.
(last 4 3721)

NOW

Doesn't mean they still can't tie him to the Seth Rich robbery/murder.

You really need to should learn what Dems are about.

DNC has "Clean up Crews" that are involved in Wetwork,Voter Fraud, Trafficking & Protests

They've killed hundreds at this point(including Seth), The "Clinton Body Count" is really just a small aspect of the DNC Body Count.

Dead people always vote Democrat.

[Did a thread on this a while ago: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

The Awan Brothers(Pakistan IC) got Intel on India from the DNC(Who is working with China).

[Pakistan vs India vs China] is going to be WW3. Keep track of Military Movements & Border Clashes.

SHUT THE FUCK UP FRANK NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR THREADS

Capone was taken down via tax fraud

yep, no shit. this is the equivalent of the russia meme

>alleged
>lawsuit

it's all a distraction from the FACT of what's happening with DWS/DNC/awan

>DNC spokesperson Xochitl Hinojosa

Yup

Why are you forever whoring out your stupid threads?

what did you mean by this

fuck off tripnigger you are a LARPing faggot attention whore

Let the real lads handle the kikery, you can keep David Icke LARPing over on /x/

i hope he publishes the sick satanic stuff openly on twitter for the entire world to see.
there is some truly fucking evil things going on, if he tweets this.. man it would be insane.
I want all these normie CNN cunts to wake up and realize that there are actual satanists sacrificing children and drinking child blood.

I talk to some of these boomer normies on IRC and they straight up refuse to acknowledge that satanism even exists. They deny God, they vote for Trump but they all think that God is some stupid joke in the sky.
I hope Trump tweets this out, I'm sick and tired of the normies getted treated with gloves on
Let them hear the truth so they come back to God.

I'll give you 2 time markers on this video:

youtu.be/xCOF2WmNHOk?t=3640

It's Maya.
>tfw helped tutor some little girl named Xochitl at the local Headstart in middle school
Names like that are a clear sign Mexico is in fact sending their worst. Mayans aren't particularly violent but they're exhausting, stupid little gremlins.

Fox news and the guy who supposedly did the setup with Wheeler have already responded. I was waiting to see how they responded as a gauge to its veracity, despite claims in the lawsuit being demonstrably false.

I have no doubt the lawsuit's allegations are almost totally bogus.

whoops wrong link

zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-07/4th-financial-services-executive-found-dead-self-inflicted-nail-gun-wounds

>A coroner's spokeswoman Thursday said Talley was found in his garage by a family member who called authorities. They said Talley died from seven or eight self-inflicted wounds from a nail gun fired into his torso and head.

FUCK OFF, FAGGOT.

>and trumps ties to russia

Lmao theyre still doing this?

Why ?

What is false ?

xochitl was all over the Pedosta emails. Which I cant seem to access right now. Even the google results are pulling up differently than they did last week. Interdasting.

The fact that they are on the defense before Trump says anything about Seth Rich is really fucking telling.

Brace yourselves lads, the big one is coming.

I for one am thankful Current Year bro utterly destroyed InfoWars on his show. The British are the best.

The shills are in overdrive today. Pretty clear something big is going down. Remember to ask them the details of Seth Rich's "debunked" death.

Don't bring David Icke into this. David Icke is too based to ever be compared to that faggot Anon5. Daily reminder that David Icke was right about former UK Prime Minister Ted Heath being a child molester SEVENTEEN YEARS before the London Police were investigating claims that Ted Heath molested children in August 2015. If Icke was right about that (and he WAS, of course), he's right about interdimensional shapeshifting lizard-people. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Fine, so Seth Rich was the leakier. That only proves he was actually working for Trump.

This will be their narrative. And if you can't see that you really need to real that shitty 'rules for radicals' book. Just don't pay for it please.

DAY OF THE ROPE APPROACHES

>DNC spokesperson 'unpronouncable beaner' claims desperately
LOL yes they're freaking out.

Imagine Trump retweets some CP-trading mudslime who happens to follow DWS.

>The Rich family has begged for investigations into their son's murder to stop

what kind of family begs people to stop investigating their son's unsolved murder? Or are they lying and the family never "begged"?

they are definitely trying to pre-emptively strike against something huge that is coming down their ass. Rod Wheeler was tweeting about the Awan Seth Rich connection just four days ago