PIZZAGATE "BOY LOVER" IN SHEFFIELD CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL

Office Chair in Sheffield Children's Hospital with Pizzagate "Boy Lover" Symbol

Hey, I went to Sheffield Children's Hospital today for a bloodtest and checkup in the cancer clinic and recognised that the office chair in the bloodtest room had a pattern sporting the "boy lover" symbol I have seen posted when browsing pizzagate threads on Sup Forums. I took the picture when the nurse went out the room. I don't know if you can see it clearly but it definitely has lots of spirals in the shape of triangles. Being a children's hospital it makes it more suspicious and concerning considering the trauma some of the small children experience and the potential for MK ULTRA.

I haven't been following pizzagate and following it all that excessively, but recognised that much. I thought some of you doing extensive research into it might appreciate it. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
imdb.com/title/tt0120663/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hope you realise that spirals are a thing in design and that every curious instance of it looking like your mark of evil isn't a clear marker for child exploitation. Do you believe the seat is going to molest the poor little thing the moment he sits on it?

Besides that, I'm sure they'll be phasing it out for something more discreet. Cool find, though.

Well that's definitely the symbol.

I have to wonder if it's part of some sort of clipart database that companies pull designs from. Because I seriously doubt someone is going to get a custom-made office chair to signal their pedo gang symbols to other pedos.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

pizzagaters made up the meaningg of the symbol tho

No they didn't. It's a rounded triangle. This is probably an unfortunate coincidence though.

Op is a faggot, but so are you, the meaning is confirmed from FBI declassified documents.

Wrong.

just a quick reminder to all good goy shills.

if the jews win, they kill you to make sure you cant talk.

>its this thread again
>when ((((someone))) is trying a little bit too hard to discredit a movement targeting pedophiles

>it's just a coincidence, guys
i've seen a lot of office chairs, and never one with pedo symbols. least of all in a fucking children's hospital, of all places.

This is why memes are dangerous, retards with ambition get hold of them and go bonkers.

>dangerous memes

Welcome to Sup Forums.

No you idiot. The information comes from a declassified FBI report.

>be me
>in geometry class
>draw triangle
>mfw I'm a pedo now

wow, it's almost like triangles are pretty common or something. Who would have thought.

>pizzagaters made up the meaningg of the symbol tho

Being this retarded --

imdb.com/title/tt0120663/

Oh the direct pedophile connection almost 20 years ago? Try again

You do realise of course that you're completely insane.

You're supposed to be accusing people of having autism if you want to fit in.

It's almost like.. Pedophiles are using symbols that are common so people won't suspect anything and nothing can be proved.

>using the symbols to prove anything
Whoa, easy there. They're just probable cause.

Interesting considering chester bennington was just randomly killed or committed suicide

Then on top of that there was a short montage being posted on facebook with a bunch of quotws from the band, the band said something similar to this (which is also very coincidental considering the music industrys corrupted background):

"We always knew the deal we had with the devil and that this time would come"

It was a legitimate statement and shit

>all their emo lyrics are about being trapped in the pedo-system

My local children's hospital (it's also combined with a hospital for those recovering from transplants, I forgot the name) has one of the other designs as its logo and I was freaked out about it, but I went to that hospital very frequently as a kid and it was legitimate as far as I can remember. They gave me pills to stop my seizures and I was never diddled there. Of course, that doesn't mean they might kidnap or do fucked up shit to other kids, but it is at the very least a functional hospital. I actually drove by it a few days ago and saw they changed the logo to something completely different, so maybe that means someone told them about it.

I think sometimes it can just be poor/unintentional design choice, but every case should still be looked into--just in case.

HOLY FUCK I'VE SEEN THE BOTTOM LEFT SYMBOL ON A CAR DRIVING AROUND MY TOWN BEFORE

...Jesus fuck now that I look at them almost all of those I swear I've seen somewhere before.

Checked

Clocking out

it's nothing you dolt
just some tacky office furniture

yeah you're right, it's better if Sup Forums wins where they still kill you for being degenerate/not white enough