George Martin Blasts Trump

The greatest fantasy writer from America has strong words for president Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY
hellogiggles.com/george-r-r-martin-and-neil-degrasse-tyson-are-creating-a-video-game-and-omg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well that's just fucking great. Trump curse is going to take him down before he finishes the fucking series. Good job Martin you cunt.

WTF, he isn't a SJW, doesn't make sense

Old fuck has a chance to make real comeback by finishing books with story really different from from outright shitty TV show, but this is what he does instead lol.

He compared Trump to Danny?

Who wants to bet trump curse turns this old fat fuck into his favorite character the midget?

ITT: low test liberals who give a fuck what a fiction writer thinks about politics

SAGE and HIDE

He ded

tfw Trump is just Nixon on speed run

He likes willies tho.

Maybe the fat fuck should spend more time writing instead of shit talking Trump.

He's going to die before he finishes the books and will be forgotten. Check 'em.

>My opinion matters because I am a fantasy writer
Can't wait to purge the intelligencia. Every day I understand more and more why these people are some of the first people on the list.

What an idiot.

I'm so fucking tired of these hack writers bitching about Trump.

Can we at least wait until Trump does something to warrant it other than you just don't like him?

How does Trump compare at all to Joffery?

>tfw watching the show with despair
>tfw hoping that Martin stays true to his direction in the books and isn't influenced by the cuckoldry of the ((((show))))
and then this happens

They're nothing alike.
He writes shit books anyway, the landwhale piece of shit.

people sure act emotional every time trump is mentioned by some celebrity

>i want to burn books and kill people who have diffrent opinions then me
>nazis wew

The turtle on his suit is a cryptojew symbol for the Star of David. Take a close look at it.

QQ Hillary was our Dany, she would have finally broken our chains :(

The comparison doesn't even match, doesn't he fucking know his own characters or is it just a liberal kneejerk answer?

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

>He found a line and pulled on it, fighting toward the hatch to get himself below out of the storm, but a gust of wind knocked his feet from under him and a second slammed him into the rail and there he clung. Rain lashed at his face, blinding him. His mouth was full of blood again. The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit.

>Whilst you snored, I would lick your sons off my face and fingers one by one, all those pale sticky princes. You claimed your right, my lord, but in the darkness I would eat your heirs.

Quotes from the genius mind of GRRM

GoT is trash anyway. Do people here actually watch it.

danny?

youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY

That's nonsense. If anything, he's more like Dukat.

I enjoy Joffreys Bantz. Nothing wrong with that.

Joffrey shoots prostitutes with crossbows for fun and shows his girlfriends their beheaded father's head on a stake just cause.

Trump tweets for fun and showed his past girlfriends how good he is at grabbing pussy.

My god how did I not see the uncanny resemblance between them.

Bugs...easy on the carrots

Nay, he is projecting. He is closer to Stannis Baratheon though.

Yup, it always happens. Well, I hope fans had already realized he was never going to get the final books finished anyway. The show will have have to do.

Fuck'n check'd

He made his career of the PC types, so now he has to coddle them to retain his viewer/readership.

OP IS A FAGGOT

so early february is reported and Imran loses his access to the House IT systems. he and his wife know they're basically fucked at this point.

in march of 2017 imran's wife runs to the schools their kids are at and yanks them out to go take them on a flight to pakistan via a connection in Qatar. The feds stop and inspect person/property, finding out she has over $10K in cash on her person, food, clothing, and household goods. basically it's obvious she's running. they let her go and note that she has a ticket to come back to the US in September 2017, but they know it's highly unlikely she or the kids will ever return to the US.

Imran in the meantime is getting paid but his access is suspended, he knows his wife got caught on the way out. he buys a flight in mid-July, several weeks out. when he goes to take the flight, he is stopped and arrested on the basis of the misrepresentation to get the loan.

so basically
>guy is massively overpaid along with brothers to do basic IT work when other staffers aren't
>gets a loan by lying and saying a property is his primary residence instead of a rental property because the credit union he goes to won't issue home equity loans against rental property
>as soon as he gets the HELOC loan money, he wire transfers it and other money out of the country
>days later, the government realizes that people are leaking data. Imran and his two brothers lose access, but Imran is kept on payroll
>wife runs away under highly suspicious circumstances with $12K in cash on her person
>Imran Awan himself tries to run but the government sees this and chooses to arrest him instead.

Literally so fucking dumb. I can't wait for more details on all the shit they did to hit the fan.

Floppy

Yes, but he's more like Voldemort or Darth Vader, sometimes Hitler.

This fat fuck is going to die before finishing his books and the train wreck of a show is going to be his legacy. Go ahead you useless shit work on wild cards some more. Or how about some asoiaf encyclopedia we never asked for.

Who cares? He hasn't written anything decent in 20 years. His show has turned into fucking tumblr Buffy tier fan fic. He's a fat joke.

Yet you faggots watch and support this show like a bunch of reddit queers.

What is Ramsey then?

fucking kys

>building a wall is a terrible act of racism and xenophobia
>writes a character that becomes a leader of men from the noble job of manning a border wall

fuck this guy

More like Robert, Stannis doesn't care about the bantz.

Why doesn't he spend his time trying to come up with a book that isn't a pile of steaming shit rather than trying to get involved in things that are beyond him?

>a fat pedophile who writes about little girls getting raped tortured and murdered
>having an opinion on anyone
top kek

GoT is fucking gay, I hope Martin gets incurable AIDS that eats his ass from the inside out

He's playing up to the Hugo crowd

how many penises will be show this season?

A ton of people watch it just for the cluster fuck at this point. Also normies.

He has an opinion. So what.

Trump can be compared to only one GoT character.

Uh oh, the curse has been activated.

GRRM dies in 8 months

>lel drumpf is voltermort
OP I hate you for posting this shitty thread

That's pretty retarded, but considerig how Martin let hbo turn his series into a "go girl" girl power fantasy I'm not fucking surprised

His lost sadistic charecter is literally an insane young man who flays people for fun and locked his wife in a box until she tried to eat her own fingers

So yea... he doesn't even have a handle on his own story

DNC killed Seth Rich

8 weeks

at least he didnt make a harry potter analogy

>Wow Trump is [Pop culture vilain]

This sentence, lads, is highl indicative of a 2-digit IQ

GREAT WRITER OF FICTION WRITES MORE FICTION

MORE NEWS AT 6

Well if episode 3 and the leaks for episode 6 are any indication Dany's pretty fucked.
>All major supporters in Westros are dead
>One dragon is dead
>Unsullied are trapped in a castle with no supplies
>Her fleet is primarily destroyed
Her only real assets are two dragons that can be killed by ballistas and a bunch of melee light cavalrymen who will unite the continent against her if they are actually used.

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelt fouler. By the time the moon came up, she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew.

It's amazing how out of touch leftists are. Ned Stark is a quintessential Republican right down to preferring noble defeat and honorable death over doing what's practical. His most unequivocally 'good' character is basically a Republican. Trump is simply a little less stiff but is of the same stock.

How the fuck does this hack not even know how this works?

His books peaked at the third one, since then it takes him more and more time to write while the quality went to the shitter. And his already jewy series got even more jewed by D&D, see the treatment Stannis got in the show.
If you want edgy fantasy with nihilistic morality, read Joe Abercrombie, at least he can finish his series, and manages to depress the reader with shitty endings without murdering every fucking character.
Or just stop being an edgy faggot and read Lord of the Rings.

Wait, is Seth Rich like Ned Stark????

hellogiggles.com/george-r-r-martin-and-neil-degrasse-tyson-are-creating-a-video-game-and-omg/
YAAAAAS

The fat fuck will tweet that he's adding Trump into TWOW and as such will have to rework on the chapters already written thus pushing further the date for the book.

He's what? 6 or8 years late already?

Is hitler a fictional character too?

8 days

> Fat fuck is America's "greatest fantasy writer" because he cranks out reams of derivative wankery and plebs gobble it up, then spread their asses begging for more.

O.P. is a flaming fag.

>mfw I never even watched or read game of antifa

captcha :odd obersvations

a true artist.

>Fat cunt doesn't even understand his own books
Joffrey was sadistic indeed, but he didn't have the intelligence or the charisma of Trump.

Mexicans are Brown Walkers. Need that great wall to keep them out.

>Blue pill: The holocaust happened.
>Purple pill: The holocaust never happened.
>Red pill: WW2 never happened.

George RR Martin is a talentless obese pole smoker.

Make Westeros Great Again!

no, Hitler™ is real buddy

>tfw dany is hillary clinton all along...

>Redpill: I want the holocaust to happen again

>WTF, he isn't a SJW, doesn't make sense
>every leader is a women
>army has no dicks

hmm

Dany is Angela Merkel.

The agenda behind the book is that Patriarchy is bad and that men ruin everything.

This list is shit

Trump beheaded bernie? Shoot em in the pussy with a crossbow? Wtf is he even saying

Joffrey was a good character, arguably one of the handful of good characters in the entire shitshow of a series.

fuck that old faggot. i used to be a big fan of the series but that fuck is the definition of sloth and gluttony.

Martin isn't writing this season I don't think, the show is diverging from the (unwritten) books

8 hours

It is like a right of initiation into the "Progressive Liberal" hall of fame. You must put down Trump by comparing him to the worst person you can imagine.

He wasn't even the most sadistic.

Dukat did nothing wrong

What is it with liberals and ascribing authority to the political opinions of pop culture celebrities?

i dont care about this fucko, ive aleady canceled HBO due to that 2 scoops faggot and about to cancel cable TV altogether, but only keeping a $150 bill for Tucker/Fox

>stannis
No, more like robert, the fat retarded who throws the kindgom into a civil war only to get cucked by the jews

There are enough notes for this chick to finish the books. She'd probably do a better job.