Trump silent on ousted U.S. diplomats as sanctions sit unsigned on his desk

IMPEACH. NOW.

#impeachtrump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSx8HJfBl7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage

BUMP

He's never getting impeached, not even with a democratic super majority in the senate (which is not going to happen either). There's no real, direct evidence of any sort of collusion, it's all a witch hunt which will not reap any fruit besides providing empty optimism to democrats watching late night comedian echo chambers. People have been claiming that Trump was done for everyday for the last 2 years, when will you learn

Ukraine shouldn't you be fighting and dying in some shitty civil war right now?

Oh no are you saying that the libs will be forced to fight a crippled GOP plagued with infighting instead of a well-oiled Pence Administration thatsucks.jpg

He's right, Trump will never be impeached.

He'll finish his 4 year term of being a lame duck president who can't stand up for diplomats, dictators when they come into this country and have their goons beat up US citizens, and fail to pass any legislation.

He got tired of winning in November

>can't bump your own thread dipshit

Saged

underrated

Wrong, newfag.

BUMP

Impeachment is not really the goal. He just has to be neutralized by scandal and his own ineptitude. As proven by the healthcare debacle, Trump in the White House is the best way to make sure the conservative agenda is never implemented, and it's arguments never made to the American people. The only real power the commander in chief has is to make the case for his party's politics, which is not in Trump's skillset. Can you imagine him trying to convince rural voters as to why is it ok to cut their Medicare? The guy can't even keep his office staffed!

Impeachment would mean a Pence presidency, and a lot more legislation passed. Trump was the republican's useful idiot, and now he has become the democrat's useful idiot.

How based can one man be.

what the fuck

they are toying with americans minds

what the fuck

Red pill on Ukrainian conflict

youtube.com/watch?v=kSx8HJfBl7U

Those unsigned sanctions are burning a hole in the brains of the morons who forced them through. I love it. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Trump should btfo congress and senate and say that he needs time to read the bill in entirety. Throw in a jab about them not reading things before they sign and that's why we need good dealmakers representing us.

Come over here and suck my American cock, OP
Then maybe I'll consider protecting you from big bad Russian bear

Send your tight Ukrainian daughters my way, and I'll hook you up with some weapons

>russian propaganda
Nice try, Ivan.

lol fuck those diplomats

>Trump
>reading

Not even the Republican congress would believe this fib

Nice try on helping Hilldawg. Too bad your country is weak as fuck. You have Failed now your gonna get Trumped.

>Nice try on helping Hilldawg.
Literally fake news. No proofs, just ramblings of an old orange fool.

>flag
Russia's bitch somehow feels that attacking Trump and the US will get it protection or more weapons?

>congress makes shitty bill
>don't sign it
>see if they can do better or get 60 votes
omg, how does the system even work?

I'm not attacking USA though. I'm attacking a traitor.

>president can be impeached because he doesn't sign things I want him to sign.

Weakest yet fag boy sage

>I'm not attacking USA though. I'm attacking a traitor.
I see you no longer want US backing and the weapons are no longer needed.

You cucks are effectively burning your bridge with Americans every time you post these shill level anti-Trump threads and after the DNC stunt during the 2016 election you can be sure to remember that attacking a US president gets you the that much closer to become new Russian whether you like it or not.

Almost guaranteed msm aggro

Sage

Attacking my king?

I hope the Russians run more trains on your women and the rest of your shit country