Why are there so many blow-hard conservative attention seeking women around lately?

Why are there so many blow-hard conservative attention seeking women around lately?
Are conservatives men that desperate?

The right is now the counter culture. Counter culture is cool. You do the math

Attractive women always sell. They're used everywhere for everything.

not that I disagree but you guys have had these threads up full time for days now without stop, it's getting ridiculous.

What?

Neets have unspent dollarydoos.

censor that shit, only post good feet

Women are trend followers. The chicks that are coming out now as conservatives are early adopters of the coming fashion.
They can sense the growing disenchantment with multiculturalism, diversity and 'equality' and are jumping ship to better position themselves in the upcoming social hierarchy. It's what women do. It's what they've evolved to do.

Right wing politics is going to be very trendy in a few more years.

no one cares, antifa. go home.

poo in loo dinesh

fuck off
sage

Did antifafu ever made a nice feet pic? I've been waiting for so long... sigh.

Why do mods not delete these threads?

They are trying to stay one step ahead, everyone knows leftism is in it's dying throes

*sniff sniff

This level of delusion is borderline sad. Reality is going to be very abrasive for you, nigga.
This. Post some nice feet you fucking faggot!
>captcha is picking shoes

you're retarded

Wut wut?

I want to write on her face

this is a co-opt thread
they are trying to do to Sup Forums what they did to Sup Forums
and mods/jannies are letting it happen

Delusion how ? Thats exactly what they are doing, the women want attention and see opening on an upcoming band wagon. So they jump wagon and hop onto the newer trendier wagon. If they get on scene early, they get even more attention for being "original" or one of the first.