If things were so great how did we end up here?

If things were so great how did we end up here?

Conservatives havent been chained in the closet for the last century. Many of the countries sending out refugees that you hate so much are former colonies that were fucked up by white imperialism.

Many of the problems they run from are caused by wars that were started or fueled by Western interests that were operating along capitalist imperialist lines, this is stuff that happened in our lifetime not ancient history.

To think that we can force them all back and then force the boot on the throats of all these countries and keep it there forever is stupid because we couldn't even do it the first time. Well just like you would tell them you need to grow up and smell some reality, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nKL3MsKRtJo
subvertednation.net/protocols-of-elders-of-zion/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the wars in syria and sudan, and mexico being a shithole are real. If you lived in some of these places, you would want to leave too, and staying in a city that's getting shelled because you have too much integrity to burden people in a much richer country is probably not something you would do either. Like I said before, grow the fuck up Sup Forums.

Fuck off muzzie scum

What an incoherent mess of a post. You don't even know what you're arguing.

3/10 try harder.

Migration is Migration. Suck it up, cuck.
Mass migration is a problem of your own design, no country declared war on you, you started it, so you can deal with the consequences of disenfranchising several countries filled with people.

They can go to a neighboring country.

Arguments detected: zero.
Still no idea what you're talking about, but I can very clearly see that you're butthurt about something.

I wish you were trolling but you're obviously just a mental defective. For the sake of the white race I sincerely hope you specifically don't breed.

Are you a sexless virgin

edgy teenager confirmed. You have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Expecting everyone in Syria to be grim ultra patriot warriors on the side of dumbass guerrilla religious extremists or a corrupt tinhorn dictator is retarded. The refugees would be retarded to want to take either side of that shit. If that's your big solution "I got mine" then you have no solution, and I seriously doubt you would take your own advice in their place. Letting entire countries burn for problems that we had a hand in causing isn't a way to a better world for them or ourselves and you are a fucking idiot.

Stopped reading right there!

Why do cucks like this still exist. We dont have to help any of these fucks ypu retard

>Its actually the large amount of welfare scum and illegals wasting our resources
>ignoring how the rich are getting exponentially richer while everyone else stagnates
useful (useless) idiots

Ur dumb

I honestly feel like a lot of people where bullied by blacks to be that racist, or you people are just larping

>bullied by blacks

That's called typical interactions with them. There's a reason why everyone, blacks included, hate blacks.

Geocap ftw

>fucked up by white imperialism.
?? these are uncivilized savage people, low IQ people. quit blaming the us for their inferiority.

Fuck off we're full, nigger.

Right Wing Safety Squad advising all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of this image in order to combat /leftypol/ slide/bait threads such as this one. After the requirements are met, hide and ignore this thread. Regards, Right Wing Safety Squad.

Would you fight and die for Obongo? No you wouldn't, so shut the fuck up. If the US went to shit you and the neckbeards would be the first to jump ship.

Kill yourself you loser fag.

Why do cucks always think rich people are to blame for everything

Why should I care about their suffering. They are worthless, bring no skills, have no potential. They are a drain, a parasite. Honestly, if you believe in your own words, take in migrants to your home, but don't be surprised when they rape your wife and daughter in front of you for the glory of allah before slitting your throat.

Let the roaches fester and die.

so you're just going to ignore the statistics and studies and instead go with your gut feeling that the problem is niggers, cool story bro.

we gave women the vote biggest mistake

I'm for the being proud of being European and all I think everybody should but the racism is just blatantly being dumb and the. everything controlled by the jooozs muh joss and muh IQ tests that all here instead of real ideas

one thing I do know is a lot of white folk where serial killers

The are dung beetles who thrive best in shithole countries,

>the demon cries out in pain as it strikes you

This is too much introspection for Sup Forums. Realize your audience here: young adult men cast astray from society because their beliefs and social interactions were too obsene for the rest of us. The way hatred of others motivates politics shows how self-interested the avg. Sup Forums user is. Hated by others, so they reflect that hate to others.

Sand kangs have been fighting eachother for centuries but muh white imperialism. Fuck off nigger

Off yourself ahmed

>that were fucked up by white imperialism
Bait and sage.

>a fucking nigger

>yes goyim, you should take in unlimited migrants from the third world who will never assimilate, who will always be on welfare, who will commit terrorism and rape your kids, and will be a perpetual drain on you and your nation so that the only thing you have to look forward to is ever-increasing taxation and domestic civil wars

Yeah spoon feed lies the reason people ahte the jews is because they don't have the decency to fail as a minority, most do. Why? Because Jews are on average the smartest people on the planet which is why there over represented in the intellectual and business communities. They come they use there intellect trap the jobs become successful and people hate them for and start thinking its a conspiracy.

Now are all Jews intelligent no, and there the smartest people on the planet on average, so are all blacks retarded? No because these are controlled studies, is there turret to home yes, but you can't blanket a whole ethnic group, its impossible. Those are facts.

So why not close the borders and slaughter all trying to pass the border? Why not fight for our homeland? Because some moral marxist conscious tells us to suck it up? Fuck off no one is forcing our hand to cuck, so stop trying to push that narrative
> muh deserved because of past colonializm, fuck off with that weak argument. You dont see arabs paying reparations for all the niggers they castrated and used as slaves, shit like that is in the past.

White imperialism was a net gain for shitskins. Lrn2History, faggot.

>If things were so great how did we end up here?
Globalism
>Conservatives havent been chained in the closet for the last century. Many of the countries sending out refugees that you hate so much are former colonies that were fucked up by white imperialism.
No they were fucked over by there own retarded populations. China&Japan were colonized and they made out fantastic.
>Many of the problems they run from are caused by wars that were started or fueled by Western interests that were operating along capitalist imperialist lines, this is stuff that happened in our lifetime not ancient history.
They were started by a compilation of Islamic retardation and globalist elites, not the average white person.
>To think that we can force them all back and then force the boot on the throats of all these countries and keep it there forever is stupid because we couldn't even do it the first time. Well just like you would tell them you need to grow up and smell some reality, Sup Forums
Yes we can because we're stronger than they are. If there was a civil war and the elites were deposed there is nothing that could stop a Muslim expulsion.

>no country declared war on you, you started it,
Muslims raided Europe for centuries and took three million white slaves, which far outstrips the number of black slaves taken to America. Explain why I am supposed to care if we napalm those faggots, as they clearly deserve it. If we were truly so evil, we would kill them at our borders instead of letting them in and giving them free food, housing,. money, and white children to rape.

Prove me wrong.

>Rape statistics vastly greater than native Europeans
>Lower IQ than native Europeans
>Zero skill or economic contribution being brought
>No desire to assimilate, only loyal to "MUH ALLAH"

Give me one honest reason that they are a benefit and don't give me that "b-b-but we destroyed their country they have no where to go"

Bitch we pull that same shit with Poland after WW2. Their country was even more destroyed but they still managed to rebuild it, even while under Soviet Occupation. So don't give me any of that bull, if the fucking migrants wanted to rebuild they could. But they don't because they know that people like you will suck them off and defend them.

>inb4 "oh look how triggered"

Yeah when I see people excusing rape gangs I can help but get just a little fuck pissed.

You wouldn't fight for shit in that situation

Lying neckbeard faggots. Try not being so transparent you dumb cunts.

user is projecting again.

That doesnt mean they get to live on my couch with no employment or education or respect or taking money out of my pocket so they can keep sitting on the couch.

My house isnt public space or the right of anyone elses. We already have loads of people who refuse to work or are so beat down just living here that they can't or won't work.

Its not like Europe was destabilised and enslave by the middle east all through out our recent history.

just look at thread responses. black bullying, angst, denial, no wonder they're so defensive of their skin

Blacks are by far the biggest group of people i have issues with. I wasnt racist until i had retarded nigger black friends and realized that most moronic whites are less harmless than your average intelligence black.

Theres a reason they come here faggot, and it aint freedom

I want credible evidence of what YOU believe to be true don't just tell me to fuck off when things get real

Listened to this then did my own research
also stop using the /ourguy/ thing people who are intelligent don't relate with you idiots, they use the information that they have to fix problems not use it as a tool of hatred

youtu.be/nKL3MsKRtJo

>That pic
And they didn't even have the good sense to at least be anti communist

(you)

Kill urself plz

You are trying to assign blame rather than resolve the problems.

Your "Afrocentrics" in America have achieved nothing for Africa.
Your Islamists in Europe have achieved nothing for the ME.

Your Davosmen and Media corporations have helped push an education agenda that trys to get white children to self flaggelate and accept the role as scapegoat for their actions.

So OP... What is YOUR point?
What is it you are trying to convey upon us?
Your self-righteous mission to "break down preconceptions" are a deflection from those who hold power and a pretext to pathologize and control society.

idk where you get this stuff, which super intelligent people believe that all blacks are compete sub humans and others who aren't like them shouldn't marry. Its not even a argument, is there a difference yes, but there not muh sub human, even everybodys new God Jordan Peterson doesn't think that, its just that theres work to be done, its a fallacy not everybody in the world is blatantly hateful

>posting on social media
i wish people just stopped doing this

Bump

>our right to live here
They have such right. And a nation has the right to bar anyone

Neet

> idk where you get this stuff, which super intelligent people believe that all blacks are compete sub humans and others who aren't like them shouldn't marry.
What the fuck are you on about?
Again > So OP... What is YOUR point?
> What is it you are trying to convey upon us?
What course of action are you proposing?

>distroy

They are not sending their brightest.

And yes environment plays a roll as well, just not as big a roll as people once thought, so you should do your homework as well

youtu.be/nKL3MsKRtJo

You are like a little baby
subvertednation.net/protocols-of-elders-of-zion/

Fuck these people

Wtf

Bump

Wrong. Blacks are a cancer to civilization.