Only psychopathic nazis vote for a guy who paid prostitutes to piss all over a hotel room that a black president stayed...

Only psychopathic nazis vote for a guy who paid prostitutes to piss all over a hotel room that a black president stayed in

You

Boys

Are

Pathetic

You

Lost

The

Game

Why do these people always get that really stupid curvy writing for their tattoos
That "is" might as well be fucking klingon

Are you HILLDAWGS ready for her to beat donald drumpf tonight!!!

DAMN IT

>Pissgate
>British spies colluding with American neocons and democrats to influence the election
>No investigation

How retarded can you be to tattoo this on yourself?

>44

checked FBPB

And then the drumfkins are gonna say
>OMG how dare you make fun of drumpf! We need a safe space NOW

desu id rather have it's everyday bro tattooed across my face

Do people still believe that the piss thing happened?

it's called cursive and please don't be a philistine, i know leftists are gay but this style of handwriting has no association with them beyond gay fucking tattoos

30 years from now, the virtue signal power of that tattoo is going to be quite diminished

I'm a liberal and actually like these tattoos.

Not particularly because of the sentiment they express, albeit I am sympathetic to it, but because they're a quick and easy way to identify people who are mentally unstable.

You are gay for using the term philistine. They were actually a pretty brilliant, though degenerate bunch. Reminds me of creepy progressives.

Also Trump is your president if you are an American. I hate that bullshit. I remember people used to print pictures of Obama's face on target paper and shoot at him in effigy. This always really pissed me off because though you may not like him, he is the president.

Fuck these neolibs always talk about patriotism, but do not know what it means.

>You are gay for using the term philistine. They were actually a pretty brilliant, though degenerate bunch. Reminds me of creepy progressives.

Spoken like a true philistine.

Even if it did happen, what does Trump having urophilia have to do with his politics or anything and why would people vote differently because of it , it's just a weird trait. Who the fuck cares.

Glad the israelites harried those pagan dagon-worshipping bastards. And yeah I guess I am a philistine because modern popular and high art cultures are depressingly bad. Tattoos suck too. They look like black velvet paintings on skin. Tacky shit.

it took a minute before I realized that blob of human was a fat person's back or a chubby calf..

Must be from 6 months in the future. Prolly has a tattoo on the other side that says the earth is round.

If you think about it, you would have written "Trumps Was Never My Fucking President" or something like that.

I meant it as a compliment, I thought your comment was pretty brilliant- albeit a tad degenerate in its contents.

Sure, ruin your body because you don't like your current president.

this tattoo is retarded without limits

I still regret that Mondale'84 tattoo.

What am I looking at here? Is that a man or woman? It just looks like a shapeless blob of fat to me

because muslims don't fucking belong in the west. neither does this cocksucker, and he should have to make a compelling argument as to why he's allowed to live in britain.

Ahh, well sorry dude. I guess I am pretty autistic today and cannot discern between a humorous or serious reply...

>a guy who paid prostitutes to piss all over a hotel room that a black president stayed in
>believing that wasn't an elaborate shitpost that John McCain thought was genuine.

She better be a butch lesbian into fisting or else her life is ruined.

Excellent.
The mentally ill already have their identifying tattoos ready. All we need is a serial number now.

Seriously!, did Clinton actually waste her time worrying about a bunch of virgin basement dwelling beta boys posting on a Mongolian pony meme image site.

>She better be a butch lesbian into fisting or else her life is ruined.

Seems like it's already over if thats the case.

What do you call a person who wants to pee all over Moochelle?

I'm still wondering how Sup Forums fan fiction made it to british intelligence.

>inb4 what do you mean Sup Forums fan fiction.

A while back somebody posted an archive with the same info in the dossier and somebody claiming to have sent it to a Dem pundit as a joke months before the story broke. Wish i still had the archive link but I never thought it would go this far.

Completely unfuckable bitch seeks to be cool with the blue haired fatties.

Donald Trump is LITERALLY not my president.

Sexually repressed bitch boy spotted

>Donald Trump is LITERALLY not my president.

I know it must hurt.. but you can DREAM of one day becoming an AMERICAN!

>Implying you actually believe that
>Implying you aren't just another disinfo shill or bot
>Implying implications
Open this suggestion box for how to proceed

Jesus fucking Christ i hate you Sup Forumsacks
ITS AN OBVIOUS SHILL THREAD
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Another slide thread.