Symbols

What do u guys think of this symbol?

This one is a lot better.

orobouros. represents infinity and rebirth hence the serpent which can "die" and be reborn as a circular symbol eating its own tail.

it is one of the many ancient mysteries.

Super gay

I the ouroboros is one of my favorites, it's a perfect metaphor for a lot of real life struggles

Its a very cool almost universal trope. It is found and shared in many cultures

>self-fellation

I have a tattoo of it
(I know it's degenerate; I got it as a teenager)
this looks great

I think its telling you to suck your own dick

Onanism
>you beat yo meat and it feels good at first then then you realize you made a serious mistake

"oh, i get it. They are all loops!"

sucks dick

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the midgard serpent right?
The one that was born when loki fucked a witch in norse mythology, then grew to encirgle the world

Giving yourself a rimjob. Also makes me miss Shadowbane.

Styx?

Pure evil

The Ouroboros is the closest whites ever got to understanding the cyclical nature of dharma and the universe.

Good metaphor for the decay of the west

Super serpent seed. Heterosexual act between fallen angel and the first woman. This symbol means you can save yourself from that by being an asshole and having the snake lift you up from hell. The faith required is CHRIST though so you don't know wtf youre talking about. Not about how He came here. Or lived, "sexually". Nor about any passages. Nor about anything

>sucking your own cock

The midgard serpent, Jörmungandr, is often depicted biting it's tail, but OPs pic is ourobouros, usually representing cyclicality

That's not even what it means. It has nothing to do with anatomy. Just how devil has you hurt yourself promising with bullshit to help you back up. Morons

It represents the true nature of time.

In the future we will figure out how to go back in time. Then we'll go back and kick off the big bang.

Fun fact: Snek actually have 2 cocks, called hemipenes

no fun allowed Hitler

>american education

Elder scrolls online?

Nice politics thread

Hunger snek

thats oroboros. the self eating snake rerpesenting destiny and "allways recurring", everlasting patterns, neurosis. Its greek in its origin. A very interesting concept, but mistakenly taken for a depressing "so whats the point" interpretation, than a liberating one.

this is the literal AIDS-suffering gay "covenant" user who thinks heaven will consist of butt-orgies with gay saints

The basis of all reason is based on logic, and the only kind of logic we know is causal logic. In causal logic, according to Godel's theorems (IMO the most profound and philosophically far reaching results of modern mathematics), is either incomplete or inconsistent, which is due to the structure required by causal logic. Eventually you must encounter a truth which is intrinsically true with no basis in reality, or circular definitions, and in a sense the search for truth with a capital T via logic itself is by its definition, doomed, as logic is a human invention, a "social construct". Most of the edges of our fundamental logic is characterized by paradox, and undecidability, due to our underdeveloped primitive minds. We can approximate reality (this too isn't certain) to the extent that we can survive, but not to the extent that we see the true nature of things, or the Truth, the One, or God, whatever you like to call it.

As an aside, if you look into philosophy to any extent you will find that most consider reality itself to be unknowable, hence the field of meta-physics.

Auto fillatio.
It the recursive nature of reality.

tis a nice symbol

That's about all, peace out.

saged

Steve Bannon...

I was a math major on LSD. Thinking about math+philosophy on acid is probably the most extreme experience that I hope to never have again. All math concepts from analytic smooth continuation to discrete structures were connected forming a fractal pattern, and my thoughts were fractally formed. For 12 hours. Never again. At least I put it rest and realized that if I am to believe in fictitious things I might as well believe in something that is practical and will bring me happiness, like Christianity, rather than cancerous "rational" postmodern nihilism. As if anything were truly rational.