ROD WHEELER

"I haven't walked anything back... I do believe that Seth had some communication with Wikileaks."

twitter.com/jackwknott/status/892455998740365312

This is a perfect example of the media making the water murky around one or two points of a story and then using the confusion to broadly declare the whole thing is nothing.

ITS NOTHING.

go to sleep. I'm so sleepy. Aren't you, goy?

Was this a 4D play for the MOAB that's about to drop on DNC regarding Debbie??

i literally think it was

dumb nigger got bought off with chicken wings.

WTF????

WHEELER: EVERYTHING NPR AND CNN SAY ABOUT SETH RICH TRUTH ARE LYING

CNN AND NPR BTFO!!!!!!

Why did he cut him off?

BANG!!!!

MOAR CLOWNZ MAY THE CIRCUS NEVER END REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bump

i unironically believe this.

lots of info is starting to come out, check this thread more info coming out soon about rod wheeler and why hes doing this, bump for you

I just looked through all of this and sadly it appears to be a big nothing burger. Lets all log off Sup Forums and get some sleep.

yah it's a hoodwink Seth Rich is Mossad faggots he isnt dead this is a kike illuminati psyop

I made a thread here

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

NIGGER SETH RICH IS MOSSAD THIS IS ALL PSYOP

LOL

There we go

BANG BANG!!!

He's also re-tweeting "Seth Rich murder is connected to Imran Awan" theories

Remember what DC user told us

>The smoking gun in the Seth Rich case is out of the hands of the conspirators. The DNC is freaking out.

This was soon followed by:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz freaking the fuck out and threatening law enforcement officials over the return of a confiscated laptop. Her bizarre behavior clearly indicates her guilt.

This was soon followed by:

Imran Awan attempting to flee the country. The second this man heard that his hard drives were in federal custody he instantly packed his bags and tried to flee the country. His wife also successfully fled the country. Imran Awan was also PARTYING WITH SETH RICH ON THE NIGHT HE WAS MURDERED.

But wait, there's more....

This was followed by DWS trying to pay of Awan while he lived outside of the country. The information he has on her and the DNC is so utterly devastating that she was willing to bankroll his lifestyle while he was on the lam.

SMOKING GUNS
DNC BTFO
PRISON FOR CLINTON, DWS, SHARE BLUE
ALL COMPLICIT IN MURDER

SETH RICH

WAs his name

HAPPENING!

>I do believe
Why does he believe that? Proof? Bueller? Crickets?

Bump