Give me 1 (one) good reason to hate Muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're inferior and are the niggers of religion

I like living in an area where I can enjoy music and playing with my dogs.
Also, a don't want any trucks of peace in my area

>zero degeneracy
>conservative, traditional women
how are they niggers?

fake religion, makes them arrogant and entitled to others.

wont work in new world order.

Give me one reason to like them.

That would be Jews

Religion mostly, but that applies to conservative assholes in any religion and does not mean muslims in general.

>zero degeneracy
>inbred as fuck
Pick 1.

Vicious inbred retarded people who will murder you for not being a vicious inbred retarded person.

They rape goats/donkeys/little boys

They dindu nuffin every time a terrorist attack happens and blame it on ALT RIGHT WHITE NATIONALIST WHO PRESSURED THE POOR MUSLIM MINORITIES TO FEEL THAT TERRORISM WAS THE ONLY WAY TO BE SOCIALLY ACCEPTED

they destroy your property value and play music all hours of the night just like niggers and spics

They kill you if you don't.

>fake religion
Is there a thing such as real religion?

Their religion is inherently expansionist. The Balkans remember.

>USA
>unknown
Haha that rate is high as fuck. We got sibling moving to the US cause they are not allowed to marry here.

Christians molest little boys, yet Sup Forums seems to love Christianity...hmmmm

paganism.why do you hate mother earth?

I used to work in a call cernter with some muslims, they were alright. one of the managers was also a muslim, she had a pretty good head on her shoulders, the only weird thing is that I would have pegged her as a feminist type if she didn't talk about her husband with this weird kind of mix of brainwashing and reverence. Honestly seems like a /pol dream in that regard.

it's not molestation if they like it

prove me wrong faggot

>Christians molest little boys, yet Sup Forums seems to love Christianity...hmmmm
Elites having pedo conspiracies vs something commonly accepted. hmmmmmm

Because muslim women are not whores and make us look bad.

The girlies have messed up twats.

Spotted the new faggot!

They want to kill or enslave us all.
you dont need to hate them, but have to come to the rational conclusion that we have to protect our countries from muslim invasion and infiltration.

ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSL-
oh..

islam

Another day, another shill, hidden and saged

You won this one m8

All Muslims are terrorists.

Notice how I got through that sentence.

Watch the shills lose their minds.

Well, shitton on things cover paganism, even judaism has evolved from it.

Fake religion pieced today from parts of the old&new testament (but never whole) and Arabic paganism.

Muhammad was one of the most evil people in history.

You have to kill innocent people once you're strong enough to do so.

The largest sect is full of inbred retards.

I could go on but there is a good reason no one willingly converts to Islam unless they're evil at heart.

(((evolve))) you mean bastardized it

There is no. Today I saw a women in hijab and like 4 children around her. Feels good man.

>implying anyone cares enough about Sup Forums to pay people to shill for islam on here

They're brown

Look at it again, Mehmet.

judaism.

the fuck is going on here, and why is this guy doing the "oh yeah" face

Most blacks are Christian

Expantion is natural for any group.

muslims love watching other muslims give it to animals. that bitch wanted it

While I don't encourage hate, I have plenty of reasons...

1. Their religion encourages abuse of women and treating them like property
2. Their religion endorses the killing of homosexuals
3. Their religion encourages war and violence against people whose culture is different from theirs.

they hate you

All this terrorism was organised by the US to fught pro sovier regimes in the middle east.

>islam
listed as islamic extremism
>earliest date recorded of anything 1920s
partially bullshit, hard to find out about shit other religious extremists have done in the past thousand of years.

those are all good things

>expansion
And stupidity is a britbong thing. Retard

because emiratis are bro tiers

I am not an anglo though.

Muslims are either against democracy, separation of church and state, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, equal rights for men and women and other core, western values or they will always provide cover and support for Muslims who are.

Their religion is basically an universalist version of judaism.

Good goys, keep believing the (((propaganda)))

You shouldn't, you should respect their sense of tradition and their religious reverence.

You should also want them to stay in their own fucking country.

most of them are subhuman, and they want to kill all the infidels (including you)

also saged the slide thread

They're wogs and they're always saying stupid shit like niggers
"we wuz algebra"
Yes dune coon, in the BC ear before Islam was even a thing, you were doing great things
Now look at ya

Do you think "core western values" are undoubtedly good?

Usury is banned in Islam. Your jewish overlords cant thrive in it, so fight evil muslims goy!

You're just making me like Islam even more

I dont hate muslims. I am saddened to hear that 1.8 billion people are enslaved by a horrid religion and system of oppression called Islam.

We need to free the muslims and unleash the power of these people to help heal the earth, this can only be done by destroying Islam.

I have a plan. We shall use memenonic warfare to spread ideas into the minds of young muslims here in the west, they will transmit the ideas back to thier homelands. We will teach them, not destroy them, they will be turned into allies.

Muslims already have one of the greatest redpills, they know the jew, the real enemy.

You can't have sex with them, jesus don't people realise that the hijab kebab is useless for breeding unless if you are Muslim, not to mention the risks involved of having their family kill either you or her because of their cultural norms of marrying them off and Islamic teachings that it must be to a Muslim man

Muslim men can breed with non-Muslim women, so that creates a new problem of setting the male-female balance off because they have an abundance of males

Because theyre heathens who want the destruction of America and Israel.

There's a dozen reasons. But it's not hate we feel, OP, it's sadness. Just keep it over there in your Islamic Nations, not here in the USA. Then all will be well.

So my great grandfather was actually paying jizya to US bankers? Weird man.

Oh they Jew just fine in it. They just rename it to fees.

They hate op because hes a gay cuck and likes sucking tha bbc

You do realize Muslim women outside of their parents reach or out of the country are very un-islamic, right?

This is what the muslim pigs call 'lying to the infidel' sharia includes slavery, the bankers would much rather have slaves than promissory notes

All religions are inherently expansionsit, soem by different means, thats is power of ideas, they spread and cant be killed.

W e must push back with better ideas.

thereligionofpeace.com/

>destruction of Israel
>bad

fuck off back to /leftypol/ you massive faggot.
quit flying my flag
saged

>zero degeneracy
you know nothing about muzzies, do you?

Except that lefties hate any religion.

>I'm a true muslim
>I don't literally do everything the quran tells me to do
>it's still the absolute word and message of allah and anyone who doesn't do what it says must die and go to hell
>oh and dying for allah somehow clears you of all previous sin
>all muslims are equal but arab muslims are more equal

Hate is undesirable. Just know to defend your freedom, rights and land.

They are retarded and gullible like Christians.

Terrible

Back to stormfront nazifag. Israel is our ally. Islam is not. You edgy nazi larping teenagers are making the conservative movement look bad. We need to focus on MAGA and you need to chill with the racist and antisemitic shit.

>Expantion is natural for any group.
Jews included?
No shit you're not.
Not all religions are inherently expansionist. (((Christianity))) and Islam are.

Go gang your sister in Peshawar you dirty Paki.

fuck Israel faggot it should be nuked kys

Delicious bait

No one person on Sup Forums would disagree with any of that.

The issues with islam are among others the cultural stupidity and zero attempt at objective reasoning.

I don't hate my neighbors cat.
I still don't like when it comes in my house and lays on my bed.

>The Prophet , also said: "If someone engages in sexual intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal." [Ahmad and others - Al-Arnaa’oot said its Isnaad is Hasan]
Literally have you even read into Islam or do you only use (((online blogs))) and youtube videos as your evidence?

The baiter has baited the baiter

Islam

the enemy of your enemy is not your friend, but your enemy because if they are fighting your enemy that means they will fight you

Literally this

They're subhumans.

Sure, but I'd put that percentage to very low, 10-20%? But I respect their culture and don't ask for anyone to change, I just can't see it work in one generation of mass migration

Neck yourself, newfag.

they slide threads
you see sweetie, in the civilized world we have something called "the seperation of church and state" so we don't go about making religious threads on a politics themed board

holy shit the reddit invasion is real

They don't believe in Jesus Christ son of God. They occupy a lot of land that is rightfully Christian.

Yeah I understand, I see a bunch of emirati women here discretely slutting around, one time I saw emirati-women in a mall and they cut their black veils to the point where you can see their whole thigh and even ass, with some high heels.

they are backwards, 99% nigger/sandnigger subhumans who invariably exterminate everyone they come in contact with unless they share their particular kind of a totalitarian system of government designed for world conquest through violence and subjugation

they hate you with a passion, they lie to you readily, they take advantage of your generosity, charity and other human virtues, whereas they will not hesitate to kill you the first chance they get in the most gruesome way imaginable, most likely in the image of their retarded sandnigger idol

>not filling this thread with beheading webums
The fuck is wrong with you?

>zero degeneracy

lol, heard about how they like fashion like any other women too, they just have to cover it up, the commercial degeneracy virus has reached all corners of the globe