When will it stop, Sup Forums?

When will it stop, Sup Forums?

as long as there are blacks in the US, it will always be.

I think you mean Jews.

In their fantasy, the negro part will be the successful one and the white one will be the poor one, contrary to everything history has ever shown.

WHERES MY SPINOFF AARON

Chapelles show already depicted this in a sketch. But seriously, they wont quit until reparations are payed to non whites forever. It wont be just one generation and to blacks.

>After the announcement of HBO’s controversial new series Confederate, from the Game of Thrones creators David Benioff and DB Weiss, Amazon has revealed the premise of its own alternative-history series, Black America.

>It will envision a post-reparations America, where black Americans inhabit a sovereign nation, New Colonia, comprised of the southern states of Mississippi, Louisiana and Alabama. The series will chronicle the complicated relationship between New Colonia and the US in a post-Reconstruction milieu, where the former has established itself as a fully industrialized country while the US struggles to stay afloat economically. It will chart the complex relations between the two countries, which are geopolitically linked but marred by a violent past.

>tfw everything is going to be exactly the same except every negro has brand spanking new Nikes

>Poor white boy with a fragile ego
Why are you such a cuck user?

LOLOL
WE WUZ BARRONS OF INDUSTRY!

Lol... and the snowflakes were preaching amazon in the gamestop hate thread...

All you cheap Jews are paying for this. Don't buy shit from amazon.

>t. white person larping as a negro

No, I'm a white person post on the internet. I'll ask again: why are you such a cuck user? Why do you not like seeing different stories told?

We are in a post-reparations America. We've been giving them billions in welfare since the 1960's. Hasn't done a bit of good.

>post reparations
We already gave out reparations to black families that had connections to civil war era slaves. This happened during the Bush years.

They spent the money on drugs.

Too late. Amazon provides more services than online retail.

Also the black actors will be slim, fit, attractive and intelligent, and the whites will be portrayed as fat, ugly, unintelligent and bigoted. US television has nothing whatsoever to do with reality, but you already knew that.

>calls someone a cuck

>supports a piece felating black people.

>be Africa
>states and governments run by blacks
>majority black
>U.S. and foreign country gives them billions in aid
>famine, disease, warlords, slums everywhere
>Africans risk their own life to immigrate to white Europe.

>where the former has established itself as a fully industrialized country while the US struggles to stay afloat economically

Good to see the GoT creators are sticking to their fantasy roots

I hope that the American entertainment industry collapses soon so it cannot poison the western world anymore

LARPers are worse than leaves

>Being offended by a piece of fiction
Awww poor snowflake.

Dave Chappelle did this. Kfc newport Colt 45 stock goes up for a week. Then all those nogs will be broke again.

All I want is US balkanization. We should be able to do that peacefully. They can have the south. And split it between them and the beaners. Whites go north. Libs go to Cali. No problem right?

Do this and reconquer it in a few decades. Do it manifest destiny style.

>an ethno-state
>libtards will actually defend this
as long as it isn't white ain't i right

How fucking retarded are average people. I feel like no one is buying this retarded shit anymore

>because dumping money into a black community guarantees the creation of industry, business and culture out of nothing
>especially in a primarily black community

I love fantasy but suspension of disbelief only goes so far

They literally complain when whites try to redevelop neglected black neighborhoods, they call it "gentrification" and don't want white yuppies moving into they hood.