Brit/pol/ - Supremacy of the Crown edition

>Brexit latest: Free movement of EU citizens to Britain will end in 2019
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-free-movement-of-eu-citizens-to-britain-will-end-in-2019-a3600196.html

>UK will not cut taxes, says Philip Hammond
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40771900

>Brexit in name only and the politics of transition
ft.com/content/afc39739-d889-3f11-a9f2-f41258408c69

>‘Enough is enough' Scheming Philip Hammond warned to stop plotting as PM holidays in Italy
express.co.uk/news/politics/834794/brexit-chancellor-philip-hammond-warned-transition-period-gerard-lyons

>British politics has become dangerously bad-tempered
economist.com/news/britain/21725268-and-if-you-dont-agree-you-can-get-stuffed-british-politics-has-become-dangerously-bad-tempered

>'A bit of me is dying. But I can’t stay': the EU nationals exiting Britain
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/28/brexit-the-eu-nationals-exiting-britain-a-bit-of-me-is-dying-but-i-cant-stay

>Post-Brexit immigration policies ‘formulated in the dark’
politico.eu/article/uk-lawmakers-post-brexit-immigration-policies-formulated-in-the-dark/

>Jeremy Corbyn: “wholesale” EU immigration has destroyed conditions for British workers
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2017/07/jeremy-corbyn-wholesale-eu-immigration-has-destroyed-conditions-british

>Illegal immigrants able to enter Britain unchallenged because there are no checks at half of small ports
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/12/illegal-immigrants-able-enter-britain-unchallenged-no-checks/

>General election 2017: Brexit dominated voters' thoughts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40630242

Previous addition:

Other urls found in this thread:

inews.co.uk/essentials/news/business/uks-first-nationwide-quiet-hour-for-autistic-shoppers-to-be-held-this-october/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_England
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Animenonces out.

Anyone know much about Showsec security?

Got an interview with them later.

This now an Are George thread.

>Previous addition
>Addition
>Add
Ed

people who like football and get mad over its results are niggers

get a life you knobs. fucking sadcases talking about games that have no impact on the real world.

like fucking vidya nerds. fuck off

inews.co.uk/essentials/news/business/uks-first-nationwide-quiet-hour-for-autistic-shoppers-to-be-held-this-october/

Reminder tripfags you have a chance to leave the house this October.

He came after 1688. Are you trying to anger me, peasant?

Oppose snooping powers
The government could send a lot of terrorist conspirators to prison for life if they wanted, and they choose not to, opting instead for expensive surveillance which obviously is insufficient given multiple terrorist attacks in the last 6 months.

Urgh, a Jacobite autist.

>British "Education"
What's the point of learning 5 Muslim languages if you can't even into basic English.

You're embarrassing. Can't believe a yank had to come here and correct you. Unironically kill yourself.

Addition
Edition

Learn the fucking difference.

What the fuck are you talking about lad?

What the fuck are you talking about lad?

Someone tweet him

Theresa has always wanted to spy on us, even before terrorism was a big problem.

The absolute state of this island.

You're either incredibly new or your English is subpar.

Read number #2. Edition is correct.

>a particular form or version of a published text.
>"a paperback edition"
>2.
>the total number of copies of a book, newspaper, or other published material issued at one time.
>"variations occurred after some of the edition had already been published"

Cardiff user posted a swastika

Yes you silly cunt. Edition is correct. That was my fucking point.

Read the final line in OP

>Previous addition

just told peter

Is it not an American controlling it now? I went for a haircut and missed it all.

link to thread?

I am OP.

> Brit/pol/ - Supremacy of the Crown edition

Daily reminder that EU Law cannot be held supreme over British Law.

The EU is illegitimate and probably another attempt at a Franco-Prussian domination of Europe to protect their failing industries.

Parliament should be held accountable for treason in continuing to support the EU.

God Bless.

Here but it will be hitting bump/archive soon

Friendly reminder Churchill was worst thing to happen to Britain in 20th century

READ THE FINAL FUCKING LINE IN THE POST YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING RETARD

How many times do I have to quote

>previous addition

IT'S STILL GOING AFTER 420 REPLIES? Damn

Much appreciated

Delet this.

>Tfw believing Hitler

dads in surgery aint heard nothin since 6 gettin nervous

>Daily reminder that EU Law cannot be held supreme over British Law.
Morally, absolutely not, but in law, when two laws are conflicting it is decided by the assembly in question, whether a court or public assembly, which law takes precedent and they've ruled in many landmark case laws that EU law is supreme over ours.

And yes, that is treason IMO.

I didn't know what you were referring to, thought you meant the title. I deeply apologise. How much of an incoherent child do you have to be to spam capslock in a show of your virtual anger though?

>look guys hitler broke a promise on east europe, lets go and destroy our country for it

Sheriff Tiraspol got knocked out of the champions league by FK Qarabag 1-2 aggregate just now

It takes me 4 or 5 posts of having to repeat the exact same thing until I resort to 12 year old girl tactics

Assuming he wasn't right about at least 90% of things

Someone already did I think

It was 2 posts lad. And your original post is crass as if the word 'edition' wasn't use two times in a sentence and as if I'm completely and truly fucking braindead and didn't just make a genuine mistake of conflicting two similar words in my head while typing it out. Go away now mong.

>they've ruled in many landmark case laws that EU law is supreme over ours

Absolutely treasonous.

hot

>Wanting to be taken over
Cuck

I wish I could remember the case. In the future it will be held up as a prime example of the traitors in our government and in our supreme court. Eddie will likely remember it if he posts in here.

>look guys hitler broke a promise on east europe
> I'm sure he'll keep ours though

You have been taken over by (((Rothschild))) after battle of Waterloo.

>Being this gullible

Could you imagine if that actually happened?

When was the last time someone was tried for treason and executed for it?

Because those "British" jihadis who have fought for ISIS certainly fall into that category.

>Not checking my posts
May have only been two to you but was 5 in total.

>Being this upset about having a spelling mistake pointed out
>Go away now mong
t. mong

I get the feeling he will be more concerned with your immoral grammar.

>I'm sure he'll keep ours though

exactly, not only did we achieve fuck all other than destruction of europe and our country but the poles hate us because we didn't do much in the phoney war.

top results i say.

Lads, my gf won't have it that Karl Pilkinton in red pilled af and that Ricky and (((Merchant))) are kikes and this explains everything. Obviously my numerals confirm but back me up on this anyway.

The shit you find in normie circles sometimes.

Documentary on faggots on the bbc. This is what we've become. How did it get this bad?

Take a look at this Man. He is politically the most powerful figure in London the capital of UK.
He looks down upon you and thinks you are inferior to his Muslim people.

We'll all had those dreams lad.

I am so happy with brexit, I mean: fucking young brits came with 60 pounds in the fucking pocket and spent like 5 days puking and destroying public property of any Spanish coast city.
Fucking old geezers buying property for a song and making entire neighbourhoods in Mallorca british.
Stop the free movement, do it. Now we can fucking deny you entry and kick you out you fucking animals.
Good riddance.

Where were you in the last thread. Was looking for intelligent pro-Monarchists. It was just propaganda swillers. eh. Mostly waste of time, though it helps to refine my thinking somewhat.

If it wasn't for the Nips being so good at building ships
The yards would still be open on the Clyde

Weren't you a caliphate for 400 years or something? British rule surely isn't the worst thing to happen.

>le epic jacob rees-mogg meme xDD sixtus :P
literally ræddit: the member of parliamnet

I've been reading the 1689 Bill of Rights, mint stuff lad.

Getting a haircut lad, otherwise I'm here more or less 24/7 to the dismissal of my health.

british rule can only help

Weren't you part of the frogs for some centuries?
At least we retook out land, not waited until some shitty marriages made you independent again.

Good luck making an empire with chavs and pakis.
Even picardo wants out.

(((British rule)))

Woman being arrested at train for saying there are too many foreigners.
Man being arrested for putting bacon in front of a mosque.

I smell (((something else))) there

I don't recall England being a part of the French Kingdom Charlie.

That isn't how national identity worked amongst aristocrats in the Middle Ages nor right up until the late modern ages. Was Kaiser British?

It is indeed a masterpiece.

And it cant be much fun for them
beneath the rising sun.
With all their kids commiting suicide.

FFS even Merkel wants fucking brits out.
Brits: OUT OUT OUT

>looks down upon

After Teresa May who will be potentially the Next Prime Minister?

Love Merkel x

Jesus your education system sucks. No wonder you are a nation of retarded chavs and polacks steal even the simplests jobs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_England

Even Brits want Britian out... Mad Bruv!

good luck making an empire without catalonia ;)

>norman invasion
>french rule
Just get out.

I genuinely feel sorry for the Spanish when all of our degenerates go over and shit up their cities.

I remember going to Majorca on holiday as a kid and it being this really quaint, family friendly place. There was this old dude who had a bicycle with an icecream thing on the front who rode about selling them and the restaurants were all Spanish rather than "Beckhams".

If I visit Spain I want to visit Spain, not watch neds and chavs fanny about - I can do that shit at home.

>Tfw someone posts your OC
Would be correct if I had a Napoleonic-era Wojak

could you remind me where the Normans came from?

was it scandanavia by any chance?

>jesus your education system sucks

Poles are good and based people.

WELL ITS THE SAME WITH THE MOORS CONSIDERING IT WAS IN THE YEAR 700 WHEN IT WAS A COLLECTION OF SMALL KINGDOM YOU SPAZ

>Normans
>French rule

Lad...

>Rare flag shithole monte"negro" talking shit to the britbong's about having a mudslime run their historic capital of an empire than spanned 1/4 the world.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

My mistake, it wasn't /britpol/, was some Sup Forumstier bong AMA.

Out with the Krauts. We can wait for Betty, she means well anyways, and honestly the state propaganda around her cult is intense. But after her it ends. It wont work for Charles the Daft or soft-William. The crown needs to be taken LIKE A BOSWORTH BOSS. To install not a potentiate or another museum monarch, but a Rightful Check on Parliamentary tyranny, aided and abetted by the manufactured consent of the State Media. A mix of royal Plantagenet, Tudor, and Stuart BLOOD will make the short list. But, like Catholics, one drop of Hanoverian blood will invalidate. Monarchy is real, it's not a cartoon, and it has a purpose: to defend the blood of the people. A wary check on power, as needed.

Wait, the way to be suddenly aryan and based is to vote the ultra right?
Then why people still mess with spain? We have been voting pure, unadultered fascism since 1994

Normans assimilated themselves with local French before invading Britihs isles.They also invaded southern Italy and formed Kingdom of Normandy.

>using caps to display virtual anger when facts you presented were wrong

>autism.jpg

> We have been voting pure, unadultered fascism since 1994

Why the fuck would ''fascists'' legalize faggot marriages and faggot parades then? Sounds like a libtards

Are you my favourite yank from the other night? What were the mongs saying last thread?

>Culture
>Ethnicity

>Normans
>Nor
>Man
>Norse
>Men
>French
>Moorish education